Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Idi Amin Remix - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Idi Amin Remix (1668 Views)

Idi Amin Of Uganda (president’s SPEECH) To The Queen Of England / Idi Amin And Queen Elizabeth! / Memorable Speech Of Idi Amin Dada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idi Amin Remix by bingbagbo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
Idi amin visited the queen of Britain and was given a royal treat! ate and drank to the brim. After everything, he had the opportunity to express his appreciation.

Idi Amin had intended saying that, he was satisfied and that the next the queen would visit Uganda, he would reciprocate the kind gesture.

Here's what he said: "Queen Elizabeth, in fact, i am fed up! Next time if you came to Uganda my hometown, I will revenge!" grin grin grin

queen elizabeth had her period grin

2 Likes

Re: Idi Amin Remix by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
stupidddddddddddddddd man angry
Re: Idi Amin Remix by otumfour(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
stupidddddddddddddddd man angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin BIN.G, this bush-anus animal juz followed u because of the Ghana thread ooooo grin grin grin grin he's hurt, check his profile pix grin grin grin the dude looks like a guy that washes cars at the car wash grin grin grin grin grin grin

bush-anus, ur the dumbest animal I'v ever come across, u pick a user name like this and have the ryt to call som1 stup.id, I mean wht type of monkey does tht undecided
Re: Idi Amin Remix by bingbagbo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin BIN.G, this bush-anus animal juz followed u because of the Ghana thread ooooo grin grin grin grin he's hurt, check his profile pix grin grin grin the dude looks like a guy that washes cars at the car wash grin grin grin grin grin grin

bush-anus, ur the dumbest animal I'v ever come across, u pick a user name like this and have the ryt to call som1 stup.id, I mean wht type of monkey does tht undecided

lol, dont mind bushy, his brain is right stuck in his bushy anus grin grin
Re: Idi Amin Remix by obisage(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Congrats mahn,. U have finallysucceeded in creating a thread
Re: Idi Amin Remix by bingbagbo(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2013
obisage: Congrats mahn,. U have finallysucceeded in creating a thread

bush pig angry
Re: Idi Amin Remix by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
otumfour:

y u kum dey vex pass bin, was he referring 2 u??

Or r u bin's new lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
Re: Idi Amin Remix by bingbagbo(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2013
PretiEbony: y u kum dey vex pass bin, was he referring 2 u??

Or r u bin's new lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?

pretti, did u see my txt message last night?

ok if u didnt see it dont worry, i just wanted to tell you that, My wife is back, so dont come today grin
Re: Idi Amin Remix by bingbagbo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Idi Amin Remix by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
bin gbagbo:

pretti, did u see my txt message last night?

ok if u didnt see it dont worry, i just wanted to tell you that, My wife is back, so dont come today grin
Day dreamer... U bera wake up 4rm ur dream
Re: Idi Amin Remix by bingbagbo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
PretiEbony: Day dreamer... U bera wake up 4rm ur dream

witch!, witcher , witchest!!!
Re: Idi Amin Remix by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Her?? (pic) / The New Way To Stop Flight Passengers From Spreading Ebola Virus / What Is Going On Here?(photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.