Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

When Is The Right Time And Day To Drive As Learner? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Is The Right Time And Day To Drive As Learner? (650 Views)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / I Want To Learn How To Drive As A Birthday Gift To Myself. / Have You Taught A Spouse To Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time And Day To Drive As Learner? by onyfrank: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
I am through with my driving school 4 a month, and i have been driving for the past 45days around town and a short distance along expressway. But now i want to travel to my base in Bayelsa.
When will u sugest i take off 4rm Abia State, time and days? Or any other sugestion /advice will b welcomed?
Re: When Is The Right Time And Day To Drive As Learner? by Lovetinz(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2013
If you can drive well, (I assume you can) AND you have a Drivers License, The choice is up to you.
Drive extra carefully. The Driving school told you all the precautions you need to take.
You could also choose "Church time" on Sunday.
Safe Journey.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Day To Drive As Learner? by onyfrank: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lovetinz: If you can drive well, (I assume you can) AND you have a Drivers License, The choice is up to you.
Drive extra carefully. The Driving school told you all the precautions you need to take.
You could also choose "Church time" on Sunday.
Safe Journey.
Thanx man
Re: When Is The Right Time And Day To Drive As Learner? by lukaino(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
hit the road anytime. the earlier you do, the faster you master the art. Make sure you drive as regularly as possible and be patient and careful on the road. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Court Remands ‘cardealer’ In Prison / Deep Orange 3: Mazda For Millenials / 2004 Saturn Vue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.