Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government (1187 Views)

State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Nigeria State Universities Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Can some please explain and enlighten me on what state univerisities (lecturers) want from Federal government and why they have decided to join the industrial action. #Nigerians we have a voice.
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
The write up was done by Mr Oreofe Williams (Awo Jesu) a lecturer in OOU ago iwoye.
http://boladealebiosu..in/2013/08/ASUU-strike_17.html
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2013
DexxyAlebs: Can some please explain and enlighten me on what state univerisities (lecturers) want from Federal government and why they have decided to join the industrial action. #Nigerians we have a voice.
i tire o!

later if FG agrees, we would start to hear about state GOVT saying they are unable to meet such demands. State universities should pull out of the strike action.

1 Like

Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by IrewumiO(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2013
DexxyAlebs: Can some please explain and enlighten me on what state univerisities (lecturers) want from Federal government and why they have decided to join the industrial action. #Nigerians we have a voice.
that is wat is bothering me most.Dia are 2 Universities in Nigeria dat are out of ASUU dey are Unilorin & Osun State Uni! And dey are both considerd wen 100b naira gatherd by Gabriel Suswan and his Fg set up Comittee were distributed: Unilorin was given 3b naira & Uniosun 350m naira!!! Am tired y dis uni expecial state owned inxtitutions joined dis strike action.
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by yormite: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2013
I tink we oouites don enter one chance wen ar we gonna start 2nd semester wen we v nt finish 1st semester greatest oouites dis is unfair any way am off to d streets to luk 4 job

1 Like

Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by ailehwise(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2013
This is ridiculous. How can university that have long not under ASUU still benefit from the #100b for the infrastructure? Monkey they work bamboo they chop.
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by Hearme(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Irewumi O.:
that is wat is bothering me most.Dia are 2 Universities in Nigeria dat are out of ASUU dey are Unilorin & Osun State Uni! And dey are both considerd wen 100b naira gatherd by Gabriel Suswan and his Fg set up Comittee were distributed: Unilorin was given 3b naira & Uniosun 350m naira!!! Am tired y dis uni expecial state owned inxtitutions joined dis strike action. Y Dis Oou again??

Suswan did not gather any money, neither did he raise any money from anywhere. The 100billion came from TETFUND
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by inuyasha01(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Irewumi O.:
that is wat is bothering me most.Dia are 2 Universities in Nigeria dat are out of ASUU dey are Unilorin & Osun State Uni! And dey are both considerd wen 100b naira gatherd by Gabriel Suswan and his Fg set up Comittee were distributed: Unilorin was given 3b naira & Uniosun 350m naira!!! Am tired y dis uni expecial state owned inxtitutions joined dis strike action. Y Dis Oou again??
But KWASU is not on strike.
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by IrewumiO(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
aileh_wise: This is ridiculous. How can university that have long not under ASUU still benefit from the #100b for the infrastructure? Monkey they work bamboo they chop.
am tired of all dis mess.
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by IrewumiO(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=yormite] pasing byy
Re: State Universities, ASUU And Federal Government by IrewumiO(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Wating make dis thread dry like dis??

(1) (Reply)

Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy / UNN 2013/2014 Direct Entry/supplementary Admission List Is Out / Notice To All Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.