Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy (1206 Views)

59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB / Teacher Spends N400,000 To Renovate Classroom For Pupils / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello my oga at the tops.
Sorry if this section is the wrong place to post this but i really need help.

I am a final year student and currently need a
good laptop for typing my project, IT Report and
will also use it to run my Geology PETREL
software. The laptop should also have a good
battery life for watching movies and other
entertaining activities. please i am confused on which one to buy, i
have searched the internet and i don't actually
know the most suitable one for my needs. Please which of the HP laptop will i buy
am considering buying
HP 650
HP DV6 (pavelion)
HP Q6 (pavelion)

is HP pavelion better than other type of HP? The qualities i need are these
(1) 500gb hard disk
(2) 4gb Ram
(3) high defn graphix
(4) Core i3 processor
(5)6 cell battery
(6) very bright screen.

I recieved #100,000 from my Dad today.
And i
am mearn't to go and buy it tomorrow but i will
waitt for next 2morrow so that i will gather
enough information that will make me not to
buy the wrong one Please your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you and may God bless us all.
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Adrenaline123(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dv6 pavilion is good oo but the one i have has a problem, *damaged motherboard*
but the laptop is good interms of speed, graphics, ram, processor. Etc
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thanx adrenaline. But does d battery of dv6 last long
And if I may ask. What causd d damage of d motherboard.
because I won't like my own 2 develop fault whithin 10yrs
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Deekaydadon(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
I'll suggest hp pavilion m6. You can get it from https://www.nairaland.com/1297110/new-hp-envy-m6core-i5
thank me later.
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thanx.
But is The specification not too high.
8 gb ram
750 gb hard disk.
Core i5.

Pls hope all dese qualities wil not be disadvantageous.
I mean.

1 generating too much heat

2 running battery down
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Deekaydadon(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nope its not
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
ok........thanx
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by 2Awesome: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
I work in an office that sells laptop @ computer village with 95000 u can buy a G6 pavillion core i5 4gb 500 gb. I jes sold one
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 6:00am On Sep 06, 2013
2Awesome: I work in an office that sells laptop @ computer village with 95000 u can buy a G6 pavillion core i5 4gb 500 gb. I jes sold one

@ 2 Awesome

i later bought the laptop (my new bride) day
before yesterday. hp PAVILION G6
It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK
6-cell battery (over 6hour 30mins)
and the screen is so bright
etc and above all, with one year WARRANT
am so happy that i married my beautiful bride
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 6:25am On Sep 06, 2013
and hope you didn't expect me to buy 4gb RAM and 500GB hard-disk with "95k?

From my user-name, you will find out that i am a real Igbo man.....and the last time i checked, Igbos are too smart to be cheated especially in MONEY THINGS!

So you expected me to jump into your office to buy Laptop from you, after i have told you the amount i was given for the laptop?
Hahahahah, NO, i can neva do that.

when i wanna buy things, i don't let the seller notice how much i have, i pretend to be poor even if i have big money.
That is the secret of business.

I know its not wise to mention money here because of scammers but i also trust my Igbo Brain, and i know that the scammer that will try to scam me will end up being scammed.
though, i am not saying that you are a scammer, the statement is mearnt for scammers all over Nairaland.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahah
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Deekaydadon(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2013
@Ezegozie where did u end up buying it from?
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2013
Deekaydadon: @Ezegozie where did u end up buying it from?

@Deekay, i bought it @ Enugu.

Once again thanks 4 ur suggestion
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by 2Awesome: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Ezegozie:

@ 2 Awesome

It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK
. Congratulations on ur marriage but what is most important here is ur processor technology. What I offered u is a core i5 so open ur eyes read well before u blah blah blah. U think any body is interested in ur 95K. Me was jes trying to help becos us asked. Shekena
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
2Awesome: . Congratulations on ur marriage but what is most important here is ur processor technology. What I offered u is a core i5 so open ur eyes read well before u blah blah blah. U think any body is interested in ur 95K. Me was jes trying to help becos us asked. Shekena

what is the difference between core i8, core i3, core i2 and core i5.
and why do you say it is the most important
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by bntY: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
@2 awesome,is there a medium-sized hp wt similar specs or close? I don't like d standard sized laptop neither will d memory of d smaller ones make me go for them.
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by arthuryemi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
@eze hi,how far with the laptop since u bought it.btw what's The
difference between M6 &G6
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by mcdokwe(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
check www.mylaptops.com.ng or visit the facebook page via www.facebook.com/laptopsandstuffs
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by arthuryemi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ezegozie:

@ 2 Awesome

It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK

ogami all the ones am seeing are 6gb ram, How come urs is 8 gb
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by arthuryemi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ezegozie:

@ 2 Awesome

It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK

ogami all the ones am seeing are 6gb ram, How come urs is 8 gb.
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
arthuryemi:

ogami all the ones am seeing are 6gb ram, How come urs is 8 gb.

maybe you check in oda place....i bought my own at Henrich @ Enugu....

I just love dat laptop, its so cute and strong
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by arthuryemi(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ezegozie:

my brother no vex pls give me the full specs of this ur g6 am finding it hard to locate it offline
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by arthuryemi(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ezegozie:

Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by arthuryemi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ezegozie:

my brother no vex pls give me the full specs of this ur g6 am finding it hard to
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by arthuryemi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ezegozie:

@ 2 Awesome

It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK

I saw this on Nairaland are there two version . HP Pavillion G6: 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard drive, amd dual core, webcam, WiFi, DVD RW 15.6inch screen, 6cell battery, window8

(1) (Reply)

Notice To All Jambites / AAU 2014 Post Utme Form Is Out. / Nigerian Student Confesses Killing Brother In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.