Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Download Skype 4.0 For Android [APK] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Skype 4.0 For Android [APK] (7502 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / Google Finally Release Android 6.0 For Download - Is Your Device Qualified? / BBM For Android APK Download Leaks; Comes With A Catch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Skype 4.0 For Android [APK] by tecnigen(m): 3:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Friends, I wanna tell you that now you can download Skype 4.0 for Android and that too Skype 4.0 APK file which is not available any where. Downloading this version will help you to enjoy more clear voice quality during live calls, texts and much more thing which you never imagined.

The best thing about Skype is that you can easily call your friends, relatives, friends, etc and can also enjoy texts, video calling, etc all these things make this app very worthy enough to use.

Over 200 Million people use Skype all over the work and out of those about 100 Million are Android mobile users only. So you can understand how many people might have already downloaded Skype 4.0 on Android. So you must download this new version by now.

According to the reviews there is not much changes in the new version i.e Skype 4.0 Android version but still there are fixes to some of the bugs which was their in the previous version.

http://www.genuine-report.com/download-skype-4-0-android-apk/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Skype 4.0 For Android [APK] by tonardo(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2013
STORY... Please go sit down,.skyp bring update come give you,..
Re: Download Skype 4.0 For Android [APK] by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Once skype has been downloaded from google's play store, there will be a notification for an update if it is available for the device... So I don't think this is necessary. Thanks for the information anyway...
Re: Download Skype 4.0 For Android [APK] by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Let's talk about Google hang out, I think it's video call is better than Skype.
Re: Download Skype 4.0 For Android [APK] by tvreporter: 3:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Skype App There are mobile device that skype can work with I mean there are device that is associated with the app visit www.techcules.com/www-skype-com-download-skype-app/ to find out

(1) (Reply)

Plz How Do I Unblocked My Mtn Sim Without Using Puk / Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria / Jelly Bean 4.2.2 For Tecno N7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.