Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. (704 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / GTB Is A Fraudulent Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. by rolletj(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2013
I've suffered a loss on a Skye bank ATM machine at Garrison PHc. I am a First bank customer and i went to a Skye bank ATM to withdraw but the machine didn't pay me due to a dispense error rather it deducted my account with the exact amount i was trying to withdraw and i also got an alert about 30 minutes later that I've withdrawn from my account. All effort made to get my money back failed. I even filled form given to me by Firstbank but nothing still came up..
Re: First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2013
While I don't work at first bank. I feel strongly about your post calling the bank fraudulent! Been through the same issues with the same bank and it was resolved smoothly though it took some days but it was resolved and I got my money. So please work on your human relation skills , attitudes and behavior. And be careful before uttering damaging words that could be tantamount to defamation!

rolletj: I've suffered a loss on a Skye bank ATM machine at Garrison PHc. I am a First bank customer and i went to a Skye bank ATM to withdraw but the machine didn't pay me due to a dispense error rather it deducted my account with the exact amount i was trying to withdraw and i also got an alert about 30 minutes later that I've withdrawn from my account. All effort made to get my money back failed. I even filled form given to me by Firstbank but nothing still came up..
Re: First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. by BasseyJ(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2013
Get back to them, dont just conclude. It has happened to me before, it didnt even take up to a day and my money was returned. Think u should go to the bank and refill the form.
Re: First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. by rolletj(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2013
@smartchoice my issue has lasted through the weekend and i needed it to settle a very important issue.. I'm wondering how long it will take them to rectify it.. If what i've said will destroy their image, i have no appologies until they rectify my issue and probably same thing happening to hundreds of customers out there..
smartchoice: While I don't work at first bank. I feel strongly about your post calling the bank fraudulent! Been through the same issues with the same bank and it was resolved smoothly though it took some days but it was resolved and I got my money. So please work on your human relation skills , attitudes and behavior. And be careful before uttering damaging words that could be tantamount to defamation!

@smartchoice my issue has lasted through the weekend and i needed it to settle a very important issue.. I'm wondering how long it will take them to rectify it.. If what i've said will destroy their image, i have no appologies until they rectify my issue and probably same thing happening to hundreds of customers out there..
Re: First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. by alajimeche: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2013
well mr.man,did you receive an alert that your account has been debited? if yes, no issues. there is always a way of finding out by the bank if a transaction initiated was successful or failed due to network down time. all you need to do is to fill a dispense error form stating when and where the transaction took place and the amount. i am quite sure that someone will handle it.yours is not the first and will not be the last. if you have submitted your form, do a follow up. their must be an answer.Do not conclude that the organization is a thief.things don't work that way.please chose your words wisely.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. by rolletj(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Chief alajimeche maybe i'm just part of the few that are pissed because i don't think its fair.. They stoped banking activities and no one complained for 5days to upgrade from Finacle 7 to Finacle 10 and all this poo crap is still hapnening.. Somewhere around the southern part of the Niger, directly infront of the atlantic ocean, precisely Port-harcourt, Last Bank Plc is holding my school fees..
Re: First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Be wise did you use a MasterCard? But not on a first bank ATM machine ...in that case your money wasn't locked up by first bank. If it was a first bank machine your money would have been reversed automatically after some hours! If truly you have such a problem follow up with first bank. Mind you you'll be wasting your time attacking first bank here, cos that's simply the best bank in Nigeria rivalled a second distance by Gtbank.
Persistence on this venture will only make you look n sound petty. They have a reputation you cannot hurt at least not with this matter.
be wise follow your matter. It shouldn't take more than five working days.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Sfimg And Thank Me Later / MTN Airtime Plus 10 Naira / A Must Read: Before Starting Bulk Sms Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.