Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is Invention Of Internet,phones & Ipods Affecting Record Sells? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Is Invention Of Internet,phones & Ipods Affecting Record Sells? (431 Views)

Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Invention Of Internet,phones & Ipods Affecting Record Sells? by fubbyy(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2013
I'm a strong hiphop head but I can't remember the last time I went to the market to buy cd,its either I get from a friend and transfer to my phone through bluetooth or I surf the net and download it

Infact I have sites book marked in my phone that I can find any music that am looking for And I'm sure am not the only one like this,many people are

So my question,is invention of internet,phones & ipods affecting record sells?
Re: Is Invention Of Internet,phones & Ipods Affecting Record Sells? by drake99: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2013
fubbyy: I'm a strong hiphop head but I can't remember the last time I went to the market to buy cd,its either I get from a friend and transfer to my phone through bluetooth or I surf the net and download it

Infact I have sites book marked in my phone that I can find any music that am looking for And I'm sure am not the only one like this,many people are

So my question,is invention of internet,phones & ipods affecting record sells?
yes it does affect it but the truth is the money artists make is never from record sells,its from shows and endorsement deals and some other things

1 Like

Re: Is Invention Of Internet,phones & Ipods Affecting Record Sells? by fubbyy(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2013
drake99: yes it does affect it but the truth is the money artists make is never from record sells,its from shows and endorsement deals and some other things
but many artists put so much effort on record sell as if its from their they make their money, if record sells is not where they earned from like you said then why do they bother making the cds? Why not post everything online for people to download

(1) (Reply)

Music Withh Wondaxrecords / Must A Disc Jockey Add The DJ Title To His Name / First Week Sales Prediction Of Drake's "Vews" Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.