Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer (1035 Views)

How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? / Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers / Help! Having Problem Installing Fruity Loops 7 Producer On Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by FredBardy0(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2009
Do you have real talent? Have you written your songs? Have you done any productions? What happened? Can't get anyone to listen to your music? I bet you don't even listen to it yourself.

Then you need a real makeover. We have a US trained-in-house-producer who will work with you to make your monster hit.

Our business is to mold your words around authentic vibrations so our listeners and fanbase worldwide will appreciate the music and pay for it.

Our strategies include, arranging & wordsmithing the lyrics. harmonizing the beats and keys for eternity sake. That means we aid you to collect millions (without the bonehead marketer) for your SWEAT from phone downloads of your music as tracks, ringtones, walls paper and the arts.

We also prep the act for stage and charisma. We teach our acts how we walk the talk so you can continue to Fish for yourself while we focus on improving the strategies that work instead of doing stuff the way that don't ever work.

We employ the public knowledge base to create works that solve our societies problems and heal our pains. We are the mouthpiece of the voiceless. We are musicians who make and sell our craft/vision for a better Nigerian Society.

We follow Fela (music is the weapon for social change) & Bob Marley's blueprint for success.

Hala today so we can put you on our calendar,  Make sure you call today,  just call now 08087722500 so you are assured some workspace with our team. Our studio is in the Delta Capital City Asaba.  Home to Nollywood Stars,  cum feel us 2day. Hala now! 08087722500.
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by darne(m): 2:32am On Jul 08, 2009
How nah!? am an upcoming naija artist but i`ll have to take much tie before i confact you Guys aiight,, i do rapp and anything,, so i`ll hook up with you cool cool
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by FredBardy0(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2009
Have you written out the song? Call me let’s review and collab. I have a monster collection of works that will rule the 9ja airwaves soonest.

Having reviewed the content of this forum further, I thot to make my offer juicer. There are a lot of empty promises and pie in the sky offering here. I hate to say but it is the TRUTH. You got talent? Let’s wash and rinse it.

We are in Asaba the Delta Capital City. Young upcoming artistes need a push. We don’t feed anyone Fish, but we teach you to FISH.

No producer’s fee. You take care of the 8hr studio session & Fuel. We’ll throw in the free Engineering & Producer’s fee. So, we can cut a hit joint.

Try our list of releases that will launch with project Kowa C 8 a mocumentary on our daily experience in Ahaba (Asaba) 9ja. Try some of them. They are available for listening on www.myspace.com/kowac8 or www.efany.com

EZ EZ – Koami & Fred Bardy
Live it Up – Fred Bardy
African Natty – Jimi Henshaw Ft. Fred Bardy
Xmas - Franky
Stop Da Violence – Belushi Ft. Fred Bardy
Changes – D4C Ft. Fred Bardy
Don’t Cry Again – Jah 1st Ft. Fred Bardy
Africa Nice – Koami Ft. Fred Bardy
God Don Do Am – Project MIA
Jump – Project MIA
Wear Ma Nika – Project MIA
My Beautiful Woman – Koami Ft. Fred Bardy
Rasta Chant 1Luv – Fred Bardy
Mugu Bus – Fred Bardy

Notice the trend in the titles… our works addresses our peoples’ needs and we create “happy” out of near hopeless situations.

Let’s hear you. Let’s fit you on our schedule. Let’s cut that Million hit track with you.

You know to hala 08087722500
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by darne(m): 2:24am On Jul 10, 2009
Yeah i`ll see what am able to do, and i dont think i would be able to come all the way to asaba,, but any how sha!
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by FredBardy0(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2009
Working the night shift in the Studio. I'm cutting "Rasta Chant 1 Luv". If you have enuf passion for the game, you will make Asaba when the time is right.

1Luv. Fred Bardy
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by darne(m): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2009
Alright,, i`ll keep you posted,, wink,, do you make rnb or just raggae?
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by FredBardy0(m): 2:44am On Jul 10, 2009
We experiment with Music, all flavors, Too much game in 9ja, so we stay on some Reggae vibration to get to everyone on the food chain. 1luv. Fred Bardy
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by darne(m): 2:53am On Jul 10, 2009
you got a YIM so i`ll add you? am exodus9112 on yahoo,, cool
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by FredBardy0(m): 3:03am On Jul 10, 2009
I should be pfinc00 on yahoo. I don't have the app on this box. I'm researching some models we can use to collab music wise online. As soon as my test results are in I will share with this Forum.

Enjoy your time. 1luv. Fred Bardy
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by darne(m): 3:06am On Jul 10, 2009
Okay ty wink
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
i, Iam Zenopee an highly talented and perfect songwriter/rapper/singer.I specialize in writing solid dancehall raggae tunes, hardcore rap, r&b, naija crunk, naija funk, and any sick kind of song u can think of.Am also a rapper wit immense delivery capabilities.I currently have two very hot singles titled MYSTERIOUS GAL and 2DA NA 2DA which with time will rock the entire naija airwaves.
Iam the perfect description of the avant garde rappar and song writer nigeria needs.
U need me? we culd work together.Holla me on 08034952269. Am hot and redy to live up to expectations.My email add is princeayo20032002@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by FredBardy0(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
U have to send me the link to your work @ FredBardy@efany.com so we can sample the gbedu.

For example go to my site @ www.efany.com you can access our tracks as we drop them. We would appreciate it if you leave us a comment.

If your work meets our requirements; of course we would love to work with you.

Else we can add you to our "Underground Mixdown" that hits the market every other Music Tuesday. 

For our "Underground Mixdown" we only accept works from recorded folks. 

We hope say your gbedu dey catch like Fire?

Reach me @ 08087722500

Now go #LightUpNigeria

1 Luv. Fred Bardy
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by kstrika(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2009
all i need is a studio that can bring me to celebrity. make me be were i wanna be. if you can do it ok. 08039378855.kenny strika,
Re: Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer by FredBardy0(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
k-strika truth be told, no studio can make you a celeb. Your music should do that for you. You need a good studio with capable hands for guidance. Your music like good soup should be felt with your taste buds. If the music is well worded and mixed with the right vibrations,  I belief you will be on your way to achieving what you set out to do.

Work on your language,  let the sound guys worry about the beats. You will find the synergy to make it happen. I do one track per 8 hr session. Don't rush the jobs,  else, you will not want to listen to yourself.

Hala me and I'll let you in on more,  now please go #LightUpNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Record Deal??? Get Signed Today!!!!!! / Music Video Production Course / Aaj Raat Ka Scene Lyrics Badshah & Shraddha Pandit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.