Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

............ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ............ (1042 Views)

Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) / Woman Delivers Two Sets Of Identical Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

............ by gistyinka(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: ............ by EfemenaXY: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
One liver, one kidney and one intestine.

I'm no medical practitioner but those are vital organs that they share, so separating them might be out of the question. I think this thread might be better placed in the health section for the professionals there to give their opinions.

One thing though: I find it hard to believe that this did not show up during the scan. How could they not have seen that there was just one kidney as opposed to four? One liver instead of two? At what stage was the scan carried out?

Beautiful babies though...

(1) (Reply)

I Need 2make My Home More Apealing / Thread For New Mums Trying To Loose Weight / Which Of These Wrist Watches Is The Finest As A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.