Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Aliexpress Error Or My Error - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress Error Or My Error (2897 Views)

Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Error Or My Error by princegoam: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please i need help on this forum. i tried to make some purchase on aliexpress with my gtb credit card but this is what they are saying
Sorry, your payment was not successful! No money has been deducted.
Reason:
The payment could not be verified. Therefore, this order has been closed for security reasons.
Solution:
Please contact our Customer Service to complete the verification of your payment information.

please can anyone help me on how to resolve this cos i don't know how to reach their customer service
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by Hkenny: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
I tink u should check ur internet device they gave u in bank to enable u buy nd pay on net if u entered the figure in dat device correctly when u were creating account with d device,hope u hav d device am talking about?
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by surveycash(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2013
princegoam: Please i need help on this forum. i tried to make some purchase on aliexpress with my gtb credit card but this is what they are saying
Sorry, your payment was not successful! No money has been deducted.
Reason:
The payment could not be verified. Therefore, this order has been closed for security reasons.
Solution:
Please contact our Customer Service to complete the verification of your payment information.

please can anyone help me on how to resolve this cos i don't know how to reach their customer service

Since March this year, most payments made not during China office hours face this kind of issue. Try make your payments between 2am - 11am, Mon - Fri NGT to be on a safer side.

Do you have the token device?
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by lyfe(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
They usually do not accept cc from Nigeria. They prefer Western Union or wire transfer.
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by surveycash(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
lyfe: They usually do not accept cc from Nigeria. They prefer Western Union or wire transfer.

Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by kaze4blues(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2013
surveycash:

Since March this year, most payments made not during China office hours face this kind of issue. Try make your payments between 2am - 11am, Mon - Fri NGT to be on a safer side.

Do you have the token device?

What is a token device?

How can I get a token device?

I experienced the same problem with my gtb mastercard.

Kindly help out
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by surveycash2: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2013
kaze4blues:

What is a token device?

How can I get a token device?

I experienced the same problem with my gtb mastercard.

Kindly help out

The GTBank TOKEN gives you optimal protection against online thefts, hackers and fraudsters. It is the key that grants you full access to carry out 3rd party transfers and payments online via the GTBank internet banking platform anywhere in the world.

How to use a token?

The token device is required when:

Transferring money from your account to another GTBank account or to other banks.
Generating secure codes
Conducting FX transfers
Processing Cash/Draft In transit
Adding more service options on our Internet Banking platform (add service)
Making FX Sales e.t.c

Note: When conducting any of the transactions listed above, you will be required to input a 6-digit code in a defined field to validate and conclude the transaction. This code can be generated by clicking the white button on the device.

Benefits

The token always generates a random code for every transaction thereby making it impossible for another person to carry out online transactions from your account.
There is no need to visit a branch. With a token you can carry out online transactions anywhere in the world.
You can send money to family and friends and make payments from a computer and web-enabled mobile phone
The token is the latest in banking security technology which uses a 128 bit data encryption to protect your account details

Features

Transfer to any GTBank account and other banks in Nigeria
Pay for your HITV subscription.
Pay for your phone bills (MTN postpaid) and internet services (Starcomms)
Pay for your US Visa fee
Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
Sell Foreign currencies from your domiciliary account(s) to the bank.
Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world
Place a standing order on your account

How can I get a token?

Pick up token from any GTBank branch

Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by princegoam: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Yes I have token. So what is the next thing. Kindly help me.
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by kaze4blues(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
surveycash2:

The GTBank TOKEN gives you optimal protection against online thefts, hackers and fraudsters. It is the key that grants you full access to carry out 3rd party transfers and payments online via the GTBank internet banking platform anywhere in the world.

How to use a token?

The token device is required when:

Transferring money from your account to another GTBank account or to other banks.
Generating secure codes
Conducting FX transfers
Processing Cash/Draft In transit
Adding more service options on our Internet Banking platform (add service)
Making FX Sales e.t.c

Note: When conducting any of the transactions listed above, you will be required to input a 6-digit code in a defined field to validate and conclude the transaction. This code can be generated by clicking the white button on the device.

Benefits

The token always generates a random code for every transaction thereby making it impossible for another person to carry out online transactions from your account.
There is no need to visit a branch. With a token you can carry out online transactions anywhere in the world.
You can send money to family and friends and make payments from a computer and web-enabled mobile phone
The token is the latest in banking security technology which uses a 128 bit data encryption to protect your account details

Features

Transfer to any GTBank account and other banks in Nigeria
Pay for your HITV subscription.
Pay for your phone bills (MTN postpaid) and internet services (Starcomms)
Pay for your US Visa fee
Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
Sell Foreign currencies from your domiciliary account(s) to the bank.
Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world
Place a standing order on your account

How can I get a token?

Pick up token from any GTBank branch

Thanks for the info....

Is it free or an amount will be deducted?
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by surveycash2: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
kaze4blues:

Thanks for the info....

Is it free or an amount will be deducted?

N3,000 or less.
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by surveycash2: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
princegoam: Yes I have token. So what is the next thing. Kindly help me.

Ty making the payments btw 3am - 11am NGT. What do you want to buy maybe I can help?
Re: Aliexpress Error Or My Error by chiaba(f): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2013
I tried shopping from payless.com and my GT visa card did nt go tr,reason dat it was an international card only US cards are accepted.d'order did not go tru.i later found out dat a huge amt was deducted from my card.i called payless customer service,and i was told to consult my financial institution.i called GT connect and i was told dat payless.com deducted the money.what do i do pls.am new in online transaction

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In An INTERNET Real Estate / Po Box Application In Nigeria? / Best UK Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.