Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Is The Major Turn Off When You Hear A Song From An Upcoming Act? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Major Turn Off When You Hear A Song From An Upcoming Act? (935 Views)

Download New Song From BRACKET : International Baby / Solo, Song From W4's 2006 Temperature Album / Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Major Turn Off When You Hear A Song From An Upcoming Act? by futureniyi: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Away from all the regular excuses upcoming artistes give. Some of which are "If you don't have money you're wasting your time, Notjustok won't post my song because I don't know them or I don't have money, If you don't do party songs you can't blow in Nigeria etc.

This thread is for us to tell them the truth, since most of them would call us Haters if we tell them in person.

What is the major turn off when you hear an upcoming artiste or a struggling artiste or a Nigerian song in general, what is the first thing that pisses you off?.

For me if it's a pop song; Once i hear words like; Mujojo, Pakurumo, Lobe, komole, Ye ye ye etc.

Rap songs; Poor Delivery, trying to force the punchlines, Lack of theme.

Good music is good music, irrespective of the language or genre of music. Not the girl by Darey, That Stupeed Song by Bez, Repete by Blackmagic, Rich and Famous by Praiz, Only Me by 2face, Dj Vetkuk vs Mahoota ft. Dr. Malinga – Via Orlando Remake (Uhuru Mix), Mafikizolo - Khona ft. Uhuru and many others. These are not exactly your regular Nigerian songs but they are all hit songs in Nigeria.

Well there are many more but I don't want to sound like a Sad and angry fellow,

Please add yours and Bloggers; please no links unless requested
Re: What Is The Major Turn Off When You Hear A Song From An Upcoming Act? by JuicyGee(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Excess repetition and poor starting.. Nd if its a video? hard nd un-polished look. Lol
Re: What Is The Major Turn Off When You Hear A Song From An Upcoming Act? by Indifferent(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
In Naija no moni no blow. Period. Check out Davido na, overnite celeb

(1) (Reply)

Photo! Wizkid Cooking Up Some Cool Music With Daddy Showkey For New Album / Godwon - I've Been Waiting For You [a Sinzu Diss] / Olamide And His Thriving New Video. . Will He Be Jailed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.