Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. (3531 Views)

Download New Song From BRACKET : International Baby / Obi Asika (CEO, Storm Records) Talks Naeto C's Upcoming Album, Storm / Styl Plus Upcoming Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by buckeye(m): 1:18am On Apr 27, 2006
To y'all Game fans, i just got this song from his upcoming album,"Doctor's Advocate" coming out in june. i really like the song  infact , thats what i am listening to right now as i am making this post. you can download it from the link below and let me know what y'all think about it, Produced by Dr Dre.

http://download.yousendit.com/2B3801706F904774
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by Ciaralover(f): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2006
I hate that BITCH!!!!
50 cent is waaaay better!!!

Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by hotangel2(f): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2006
I'll just wait for it to come out. Thanks for the link anyways.

I like Game tho.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by eveseh(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2006
i cant for it to come out
i will be the frist to buy it,
cool cool cool
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by Z4M4eva(f): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
Sounds Kool.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by buckeye(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2006
Ciaralover:

I hate that BITCH!!!!
50 cent is waaaay better!!!

thats ur opinion though, i bet Fifty is nervous right now.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by buckeye(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2006
Red Bandana Lyrics.

not! *echoing*
blackwall street
the game
beach boy
charli baltimore (he wears a red bandana)
rockstar
we are the black gang
free shye
mother fuckers! (he wears a red bandana)

[chorus]
on the front of murder dog (he wears a)
on the cover of the source you see (he wears a red bandana)
the whole world know (he wears a)
every nigga in the hood know (he wears a red bandana)
50 told the nypd (he wears a)
why you snitch on me and tell em that (he wears a red bandana)
all the pirus know (he wears a)
even my crip niggas know (he wears a red bandana)

[verse 1]
chea chea
dear god let me clense my soul/ throw away all the rims and the gold/
o no I can't do that/ do I love god? True that/ but I got a gun so move back/
im loco like 5 eses in the side of chevelle ridin on low pros/
im a renegade ride with the 44/ been a gangbanger all my life, mess the popo/
I aint never been a cocky kid/ know they could kill me if they shot pac and big/
but I let my bandana hang/ in the city of angles we Group Intimacy/
I move that chronic and yayo/ way before I met 50, banks, buck and yayo/
ask eminem, even dr. dre know/ I put one in last ten in the range rov/
used to push that rock like jay hov/ you better lay low when the ak blow/
or get wings and a halo/ run to the hood and tell em im the nigga they gotta pray for/
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah/
I said run to the hood and tell em im the nigga they gotta pray for, lay low and stay low

[chorus]
the whole world knows (he wears a)

[verse 2]
chea chea
im a gangbanger don’t get it bleeped up/ you aint never bang, you aint never laces chucks up/
so how the mess you gon criticize me/ I aint the reason niggas is bangin the nyc/
makin bullshit threats on the m.i.c./ I don’t wake up in cold sweats when I sleep/
I live comfortably/ with a red rag tied around the 45 in case nigga try to come for me/
mad cause I started my own company/ I don’t know what the mess niggas want from me/
except something for free/ before the documentary dropped, you bitch niggas wasn’t bumpin me/
and to some degree/ I gotta keep that 4-5th under me/ I don’t run from beef/
it’s either cock back, squeeze, or be underneath/ cause im from the streets of (compton)
and my grandmother died before I was multi/ wasn’t raised right cause my parents was both high/
high off cocaine, my introduction to the dope game came in 85 watchin soul train/
mama told me I was the future, and one day I'll be fly like soul plane/
just don’t bang/ but back then, I’d do anything for a jerri-curl and a gold chain/
niggas always got something to say/ like they aint never bumped n.w.a./
punk niggas talk rubbish, but when they need hits they swallow their fucking pride and come runnin to dre/
niggas come to LA when they need to talk/ cause kanye told everybody jesus walks/
bush killed more niggas in the towers then gangbanging ever did, that’s why they need new york/

[chorus]

[outro]
yeah mother fuckers
chuck taylor
o you thought I forgot about that alias huh
im going back to my roots
g-unit is dead
as a staff, a record label, and a mother fuckin group
your clothes can't sell
your shoes are straight garbage
your movies suck!
chicken little killed you nigga
hahahaha *echos*
how you like it nigga
I took yo style
I aint doin no third verse
I'm going to just talk to you nigga
like you do when you get mad at me cause you can't mess with me lyrically mother fucker!!!
you gon do one of those sing song little clucky poppy hooks
you like the rap linsey lohan you fuckin gay
write 8 bars about me nigga
I do this rubbish all day 50!
curtis jackson
boo boo
marcus…snitch
black wall street c. e. o. mother fuckas!
hurricanes in stores december 26th
stop snitchin stop lyin the dvd in stores december 6th
it’s a tell all nigga
wait till my movie come out
im glad it aint based on my life
with that knock off 8 mile rubbish
you could never be eminem mother fucker
you aint lyrically inclined enough to be jay-z, nas, b.i.g. or pac
and in the modern day…today, tomorrow, next week
you can't mess with the game nigga!
out
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by eveseh(f): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2006
it sounds nice,
it's cool
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by buckeye(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2006
eveseh:

it sounds nice,
it's cool

go gurl, u recognize.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by Theryman(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2006
well this song is in a complete different style with what Game's mixtapes were predicting. listening to this song, lyrically, it's the documentary : quoting rap legends' song names; talking about he has been shot in 2001; Dre and Em' , , I'd say lyrically : 4/10 tho I like a lot what Game is doing !!!! now about the rythm : "strictly for my homies" (don't want to say that N word), what I mean is that he wants to show the street that even tho his first album was commercial, he wants that one to be a hood anthem, and no doubt that the doctor's advocate is going to be one! it's strictly an old school beat, so I'd say 6.5/10 (it's missing an instrument : a vocal would have been awesome like in jay-z's blueprint 2; or a melody like in you're da man by Nas the lil' beep that is coming in loop and doing 3notes). globally, I'd put 5.5/10 to "wake the dead" and I hope that it's just a random track on the album not a main one.

PS: thanks for the link buckeye
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by buckeye(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2006
u welcome.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by diddy4(m): 4:47am On May 02, 2006
u guy got sh*t confuse. why should 50 be nervous? he is making way more money than game and game aint his levels. game lies and talks all bullsh*t. he was never in a coma or even shot. 50 can prove his skills by dropping albums from all his artists his got signed. mobb deep his making it big right now, lloyd banks is doing great. 50's massacre sold 1'5 million the first week alone and has gone platinum more than 5 times. game aint nearing him and will never near him . 50 has got a sick flow with a crazy hook. the how we do, he wrote the hook and chorus even hate it or love it. stop hating
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by Theryman(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2006
diddy4dt:

u guy got sh*t confuse. why should 50 be nervous? he is making way more money than game and game aint his levels. game lies and talks all bullsh*t. he was never in a coma or even shot. 50 can prove his skills by dropping albums from all his artists his got signed. mobb deep his making it big right now, lloyd banks is doing great. 50's massacre sold 1'5 million the first week alone and has gone platinum more than 5 times. game aint nearing him and will never near him . 50 has got a sick flow with a crazy hook. the how we do, he wrote the hook and chorus even hate it or love it. stop hating

Alright this is my opinion about Game hating on 50 : as Game has been fired off G-Unit Records; It decreased his reputation in the rap game. So, He needed something to re-launch his career quick, a kind of new business card : before it was "Game, the westcoast rapper from G-Unit" and as he wasn't anymore into G-unit he needed something like that "Game, the westcoast rapper who screams G-Unot". So, to launch this, he needed to record quick, he made an EXCELLENT mixtape (I'm really not partial in this feud but anyone who has listenned to "you know what it is vol 3 knows what I'm talking about) : 300 bars and runnin' is now written in his business card " Game, the westcoast rapper who screams G-Unot and made a 15min diss in freestyle" and all the good tracks on this mixtape : "Down" and "play the game with 50".
Then Ghost Unit which isn't bad at all and the DVD that I haven't seen yet cause I can't find it anywhere.

So, This is what I think this feud is for Game the best way to gain respect in the rap game. cause now he has a huge business card.

Plus 50 cannot collapse with only Game and his blackwallstreet crew, his most dangerous threat comes from Jadakiss and Nas cause , Jada might join Def Jam and Nas has already Join Def Jam. Anyway, even with that it won't be the end of 50cent cause even non hip-hop listenners have his albums.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by shadex1(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2006
buckeye:

Red Bandana Lyrics.

not! *echoing*
blackwall street
the game
beach boy
charli baltimore (he wears a red bandana)
rockstar
we are the black gang
free shye
mother fuckers! (he wears a red bandana)

[chorus]
the whole world know (he wears a)

[verse 1]
chea chea
dear god let me clense my soul/ throw away all the rims and the gold/
o no I can't do that/ do I love god? True that/ but I got a gun so move back/
im loco like 5 eses in the side of chevelle ridin on low pros/
im a renegade ride with the 44/ been a gangbanger all my life, mess the popo/
I aint never been a cocky kid/ know they could kill me if they shot pac and big/
but I let my bandana hang/ in the city of angles we Group Intimacy/
I move that chronic and yayo/ way before I met 50, banks, buck and yayo/
ask eminem, even dr. dre know/ I put one in last ten in the range rov/
used to push that rock like jay hov/ you better lay low when the ak blow/
or get wings and a halo/ run to the hood and tell em im the nigga they gotta pray for/
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah/
I said run to the hood and tell em im the nigga they gotta pray for, lay low and stay low

[chorus]

[verse 2]
chea chea
im a gangbanger don’t get it bleeped up/ you aint never bang, you aint never laces chucks up/
so how the mess you gon criticize me/ I aint the reason niggas is bangin the nyc/
makin bullshit threats on the m.i.c./ I don’t wake up in cold sweats when I sleep/
I live comfortably/ with a red rag tied around the 45 in case nigga try to come for me/
mad cause I started my own company/ I don’t know what the mess niggas want from me/
except something for free/ before the documentary dropped, you bitch niggas wasn’t bumpin me/
and to some degree/ I gotta keep that 4-5th under me/ I don’t run from beef/
it’s either cock back, squeeze, or be underneath/ cause im from the streets of (compton)
and my grandmother died before I was multi/ wasn’t raised right cause my parents was both high/
high off cocaine, my introduction to the dope game came in 85 watchin soul train/
mama told me I was the future, and one day I'll be fly like soul plane/
just don’t bang/ but back then, I’d do anything for a jerri-curl and a gold chain/
niggas always got something to say/ like they aint never bumped n.w.a./
punk niggas talk rubbish, but when they need hits they swallow their fucking pride and come runnin to dre/
niggas come to LA when they need to talk/ cause kanye told everybody jesus walks/
bush killed more niggas in the towers then gangbanging ever did, that’s why they need new york/

[chorus]

[outro]
yeah mother fuckers
chuck taylor
o you thought I forgot about that alias huh
im going back to my roots
g-unit is dead
as a staff, a record label, and a mother fuckin group
your clothes can't sell
your shoes are straight garbage
your movies suck!
chicken little killed you nigga
hahahaha *echos*
how you like it nigga
I took yo style
I aint doin no third verse
I'm going to just talk to you nigga
like you do when you get mad at me cause you can't mess with me lyrically mother fucker!!!
you gon do one of those sing song little clucky poppy hooks
you like the rap linsey lohan you fuckin gay
write 8 bars about me nigga
I do this rubbish all day 50!
curtis jackson
boo boo
marcus…snitch
black wall street c. e. o. mother fuckas!
hurricanes in stores december 26th
stop snitchin stop lyin the dvd in stores december 6th
it’s a tell all nigga
wait till my movie come out
im glad it aint based on my life
with that knock off 8 mile rubbish
you could never be eminem mother fucker
you aint lyrically inclined enough to be jay-z, nas, b.i.g. or pac
and in the modern day…today, tomorrow, next week
you can't mess with the game nigga!
out

thats cool, so we got some real niggas out here feeling game like me,
One love Brov

Cant wait for the Doctor's advocate to come out,
Been chilling for it since forever,
I hope he doesnt change the release date from june like he did to the stop snitchin' stop lyin' Mixtape

Anyone in here feeling the Stop snitchin' stop lyin' mixtape?
N wat do u guys have to say about that mixtape
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by diddy4(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2006
it sucks.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by buckeye(m): 2:33am On May 06, 2006
$hadex:

thats cool, so we got some real niggas out here feeling game like me,
One love Brov

Cant wait for the Doctor's advocate to come out,
Been chilling for it since forever,
I hope he doesnt change the release date from june like he did to the stop snitchin' stop lyin' Mixtape

Anyone in here feeling the Stop snitchin' stop lyin' mixtape?
N what do u guys have to say about that mixtape

i am feeling it bro. listen to it everyday.
Re: Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. by shadex1(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2006
One love men
buckeye:

i am feeling it bro. listen to it everyday.

Thats a real Nigga there.

(1) (Reply)

Lynxxx - African Bad Girl Ft Banky W [official Video Download] / Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! / Musical Videos Download Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.