Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 7th July, 2013 Mind Your Confession By Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 7th July, 2013 Mind Your Confession By Pastor (1038 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 16th July, 2013 Fulfilling His Purpose By Pas / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 1st July, 2013 Heavenly Home Coming By Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 7th July, 2013 Mind Your Confession By Pastor by leffects(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2013
Memorise:
Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
Proverbs 6:2

Read:
Numbers 14:26-31

Every seed sown has its time to speak. There are situations you may find yourself that only your seed will speak for you. At such a time may your account in heaven be found in credit. Some years ago, I had a friend who was a great support to my ministry. While praying one day, the Lord said, 'Son, your friend is about to die within the next one week in London: go to him now' I immediately bought a ticket and went to London to see and pray with my friend. It has been over 14 years since that incident and he is still alive because he had some credit with God. This is why irrespective of what anybody says, you cannot afford to be a bench warmer in God's house. Similarly, I had another friend who was also very supportive. Sometime in 1995, he heard in his ear that he should go and put his house in order because he was about to die. When he told me, I laughed it off because I knew that I could talk it over with my Daddy that I still needed my friend's support, being so useful to me. More than 16 years after, he
.........................................................................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/07/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-sunday-7th.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 7th July, 2013 Mind Your Confession By Pastor by holypower(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2013
I think all is about giving to GOD but that won't be an opportunity to make money
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 7th July, 2013 Mind Your Confession By Pastor by leffects(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional – Thursday 18 July 2013 Laying Demands On Your Call / Is Annointing 'tangible And Tranferable' Can We Impart It? / I'm Struggling With My Faith, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.