Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Exposition Of The God Of Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposition Of The God Of Chosen (1037 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposition Of The God Of Chosen by chynasaz(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
With d recent happenings in christiandom,I dnt know if to stop goin to church and serve God in my house, A sister called linda from sierreleone talked about how Jesus took her to the alter of the Lords chosen church and she saw a fearful demon there, and the told her d demon is the God of chosen that the members are worshiping unknowingly to them, that heaven will bear her witness, she also said if Pastor Lazarus Muoka says she is lying,he should call God in heaven not God of chosen. She mentioned other churches but my question now is if a ministry like lord's chosen that preaches holiness to the core can indulge in such, who is safe? I pray that God will help us to see Jesus on the last day.

(1) (Reply)

End Times!!!: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus Christ(photo) / Are we really in the end time? / Get 2015/2016 Jamb (utme) 100% Answers, Exam Starting Date, Jamb Special Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.