Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi (800 Views)

Do You Know Anybody That Has Been Healed Through The Prayer Line Of The SCOAN?? / Prayer line ( USA ) / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by pastorking(m): 1:50am On May 18, 2008
Chief Gani Faweninmi is someone very dear to Nigerians.

He has been battling with Cancer of the lungs recently. Asked what his doctors said was the cause of his illness since he did not smoke, Gani said, ‘Right now, they said that I belong to a group of five per cent of people who contacted lung cancer without smoking. But the reason, they don‘t know.

This means it is beyond human and scientufic cure.

Let us be kind enough to drop a prayer line for his quick recovery.

Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by iku: 7:27pm On May 18, 2008
Chief Gani!

What could I have said. My the heads of good nigerians make you live loger.

May the operation be succesful.

And may God grant you the best of ur hrt desires.

Amin.
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by welli(f): 9:52pm On May 18, 2008
smtins happen in life nd dey re beyound human comprehension.lung cancer,yet he doesn't smoke.God of mercy,God of grace nd love.on behalf of nairalanders who wil not se this post,i ask that your grace be upon him.help him to go tru this faze nd suceed.even if he does nt deserve it lord,please father let him xperience a little of your grace.your word says that by your stripes we re healed nd it also says that healing is your children's breath.for that purpose lord healing is his portion.thank you lord for answering us,thank you for aving mercy upon him,thank you for making him xperience a little of your healing power.we thank you lord for hearing us.in jesus name we ve prayed,amen!
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by pastorking(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2008
amen
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by Frizy(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2008
May God have mercy upon you for your relentless effort to put the country in shape. I pray you recover soon since God is able to do all things.Amin
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by sheniqua: 6:20pm On May 19, 2008
may Gani come to the saving Grace our Lord and saviour Amen!
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by pastorking(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2008
A lawyer friend who once worked in his chambers just visited him and called to tell me he is doing great. That means our prayer is working.
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by 4Him1(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2008
pastorking:

A lawyer friend who once worked in his chambers just visited him and called to tell me he is doing great. That means our prayer is working.

Or perhaps he is responding to treatment?
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by noetic(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2008
Chief Gani,

I wish u speedy recovery, good health and a long life full of frabjuos prosperity.

I pray the will of God prevails over ours. May the will of God be done, that whatever happens u will know peace here on earth and in the life beyond.

God bless you sir.
Amen
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by welli(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2008
DATS A TESTIMONY."OUR PRAYER IS WORKING" D DOCTORS TREAT BT GOD HEALS.SO IF HE'S DOIN WELL,ITS AS A RESULT OF OUR PRAYER.THANK YOU LORD!
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by iku: 7:03pm On May 25, 2008
Thank GGod ooo!

Chief ow feels better.

Adua ti gba.
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by fyneguy: 10:57am On May 26, 2008
May Chief Gani Fawehinmi have the courage to accept Jesus as his Lord that he may have life and in abundance.
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by Suntemi(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2008
I heard on radio toady that his back in Nigeria.

I pray God keeps protecting him. Long life Gan.
Re: Drop A Prayer Line For Chief Gani Fawenhinmi by welli(f): 2:41pm On May 26, 2008
dis is a testimony."he is doing well" THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS.WE RE GRATEFUL. kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Dear Huxley, Whats Wrong? / Is Jesus Still The Good Shepherd? / Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.