Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? (6663 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2013
I was surfing the Official Nigerian Website yesterday http://nigeria.gov.ng when I decided to visit each Federal Ministrys' Page. On opening the Federal Ministry of Education Page, I decided to follow the link to the Ministry's website and I got a shocker of my life! I don't need to say much, just visit it yourself: the weblink to the ministry's website as provided on the Nigeria website is, http://fme.gov.ng.org
But I thought the website to Federal Government agencies always ends in .gov.ng so I tried http://fme.gov.ng and was totally disappointed!
I find it hard to believe oOh!
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by braine(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
It must be somewhere. I'll be enormously disappointed if we actually do not have.
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
braine: It must be somewhere. I'll be enormously disappointed if we actually do not have.
Have you found any yet bro? I'm still searching desperately oOh! If it appears that these people fall my hand ehn? I no go take am lightly. Wait a minute... I remember a report on NTA network NEWS yesterday that says some Gay Right activists were planning to inject WORMS (viruses) into the .ng internet suffix as a way of protesting the resent law prohibiting their demonic act in Naija. Make eh no be say na them...(Lips sealed). Anyhow sha, the search continues.
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by drnoel: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Have you found any yet bro? I'm still searching desperately oOh! If it appears that these people fall my hand ehn? I no go take am lightly. Wait a minute... I remember a report on NTA network NEWS yesterday that says some Gay Right activists were planning to inject WORMS (viruses) into the .ng internet suffix as a way of protesting the resent law prohibiting their demonic act in Naija. Make eh no be say na them...(Lips sealed). Anyhow sha, the search continues.
This is all I could find http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-06-51/executive-branch/93-federal-ministry-of-education/116-federal-ministry-of-education
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
drnoel:
This is all I could find http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-06-51/executive-branch/93-federal-ministry-of-education/116-federal-ministry-of-education
My broda that is the same page I saw last night. It's just a webpage introducing the ministry to whoever cares to surf that nigeria.gov.ng site, the web address posted on that page which'll redirect you to the ministry's main website is http://fme.gov.ng.org but believe me when I say it's not authentic! PLEASE KEEP BLOWING THE WISTLE oOH! Someone has gotta answer for this!
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by braine(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
I'm assuming/concluding that its still under construction.
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
braine: I'm assuming/concluding that its still under construction.
Construction wetin? That should've been done a long time ago. Even if they're updating the site the old pages should still be online till the engineers are ready to upload the latest one!
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by antartica(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
That is why I was suprised when I saw a headline that says gay activists hacked in nigerian government websites. Nigerian system doesn't have anything like websites or strategic record keeping,nothing worthwhile to hack into.

Even the nigerian high commission that operates in an information world Like the UK doesn't have a functional website that can lead inquirers anywhere meaningful.

Our record keeping is still as undocumented as the stone age,even with the jet age computers and experts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by daywatcher: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
just privatize Nigeria
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by drnoel: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
daywatcher: just privatize Nigeria
would that solve the problem? When people like Tinubu and Atiku bin Bokoharam would want to use their ill gotten money to buy ur freedom.....
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by egift(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
The name of the website? Well I don't want to say anything before 40 laptop gang will come here vomiting another.

Anyway ww.That'sPDP4you
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by bloggernaija: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is the education ministry website of the republic of Lagos http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/entities.php?k=23

A PLACE WITH SOMETHING STRANGE CALLED GOVERNMENT AND A CONCEPT CALLED REAL GOVERNANCE
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by egift(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2013
I have found it = http://www.fme.gov.ng/

#Are you surprised? grin
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by tpia5: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2013
is lagos the babysitter for the rest of nigeria or what exactly is going on in that country?

front page plz.
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by tpia5: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2013
we say hire the youths, what is our oil money being used for?

nigeria that has almost the highest number of IT people in west africa, if not africa, cant have valid internet presence for its ministries?
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by braine(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2013
I am disappointed.
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
antartica: That is why I was suprised when I saw a headline that says gay activists hacked in nigerian government websites. Nigerian system doesn't have anything like websites or strategic record keeping,nothing worthwhile to hack into.

Even the nigerian high commission that operates in an information world Like the UK doesn't have a functional website that can lead inquirers anywhere meaningful.

Our record keeping is still as undocumented as the stone age,even with the jet age computers and experts everywhere.
O mehn I don taya O! Imagine this ministers coming on air tell us "we did this, we did that"! Boohoo, even our leaders are unemployable and inefficient!
But wait:
Frank Edoho: Does the Nigerian Ministry of Education have a website?
Labaran Maku: Ask my Oga at The Top!
God Save Nigeria!
angry angry angry
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by funshybam(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
i can't categorically tell you now...the one we are using is under construction & the one we are going to use is going to be made known by my "................." (fill in the gap)
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:12am On Aug 01, 2013
Guys ona dey ignore me ni? This na big wahala O! embarassed Ministry of Education never get website ona still dey sleep? Help nah? MODs front page tins nah?
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by ono(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2014
http://www.education.gov.ng/

That should help...I think.
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2014
ono: http://www.education.gov.ng/

That should help...I think.

Gee thanks! That was last year issue! We're in 2014 now! grin
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by tiwiex(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Omo. dis is serious oh. I was doing some research on Nigerian Universities. I wanted tertiary school by states. I no find the ministry website oh. The least important government agency i guess.
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by ademeedee: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hi does anyone know of any Nigerian policy or policy review created by the ministry of education on career guidance and education. I checked the website and there is no policy at all even in regards to education in general. Please anyone with any info should help me.
Thanks
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:36am On Jan 23, 2016
ademeedee:
Hi does anyone know of any Nigerian policy or policy review created by the ministry of education on career guidance and education. I checked the website and there is no policy at all even in regards to education in general. Please anyone with any info should help me.
Thanks

Go to the ministry annex office, ask the clerk to check the archives for the document you seek. But do not be surprised or disappointed if you were told that nothing of such exists. My 1kobo advice though...
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by stlken: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Meanwhile the best eductional news website is www.studentgist.com and www.myschoolnewz.com
Re: GBAGAUN!!! Where Is The Official Website To The Ministry Of Education? by iamdannyfc(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2017
The best website for serious student Onlysage. Tk

(1) (Reply)

Materials Needed For Toefl Exam / What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). / What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.