Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! (650 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! by toluernanes: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
So I was late to where I was going yesterday and I had to run all the way to the bus stop to catch a bus heading to Yaba. On getting there, there was only one bus available and on the bus there were only two seating spaces available on one seat that was already occupied by two buxom women. Now on sighting this, er, sight I became sceptical. But I was late and there were no other buses available so I took a seat beside the large women without further thought. However, I noticed with alarm that an even larger woman was heading towards the bus with intent and I said a silent prayer that she would be heading elsewhere.

Just my luck. She was headed to Yaba, of course, and took the last seat beside me. All the way to Yaba, I felt like all the breath was being squeezed out of me all the way to Yaba and I said a mental prayer this time to the effect that one of them would alight soon.

Fortunately, my prayer was answered, and one of them alighted…..at the same bus stop as I did! I had to sit for a bit to regain my breath before I got of the bus. A girl seated behind me noticed me discomfort and laughed…..I wasn’t finding it funny at all!!!

Seriously, next time I see two large women seated beside each other on a bus and it’s the only bus left, I’ll take a taxi!!!

http://tolusconvos.tk/2013/crazy-naija/ever-been-squeezed-between-two-fat-women-on-a-bus-lolz/
Re: Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! by overdrive(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Were u rushing to yaba left grin
Re: Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! by Enegod(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
mtcheeew
Re: Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! by psky: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lol, FrontPage please.
Re: Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! by toluernanes: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
overdrive: Were u rushing to yaba left grin
Lolz, you no serious!!!

(1) (Reply)

11yr Old Girl On Child Marriage / What Does It Take To First To Comment? / Jealous Lady Poured Acid On Friend’s Face Because Her Friend Is Finer Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.