Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20718 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2012

9 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lakayana: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Don't worry they are still alive only very busy.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ismhab(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
They are sleeping.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo: Dear Nairaland females, where are you all? A quick perusal of topics in different sections as well as the home page, show that the men participate more in discussions than us females. Nairaland is seriously beginning to feel like sausage factory. Even the ads on this website belong to male entrepreneurs. Seun has to do a Nairaland census to find out the ratio of men to women because the testosterone level on this website is alarming. If you are a female on Nairaland, please show yourselves.

Much love kiss kiss kiss

Concerned Nairaland female.
Hehehehe oya Seun appoint Census commission grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Areaboy2(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
They are busy fighting themselves on another thread undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1025026/describe-country-one-word

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Suntemi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
When na only sexually section Una dey always post. Una too like s**
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lakayana: Don't worry they are still alive only very busy.

But the men are busy as well. Why us females? I suspect foul play jor.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
they changed their usernames from (f) to (m) undecided

14 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dey are getting old and nairaland has failed to give dem a husband.

Sum odaz have been banned for confessing to have made soup and Girra wink

10 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
ismhab: They are sleeping.

Hehehe. Hater. We shall rise again. tongue
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by spykid014(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
We're right here 0h.
Thing is, we're so busy with work nd all, we get home late, make dinner for husbands/bfs/children, chores. Women just have a lot to do everytime!

We sit back and observe. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
Area_boy: They are busy fighting themselves on another thread undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1025026/describe-country-one-word

grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by DANILSA(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
wait for 10minites make idowu and the nairaland women cabal catch u, na dat time u go know say if wind blow foul nyash go open.Anyway they went to protest against the innocence of muslims in saudi arabia. lipsrsealed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by fittty(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
sun_temi: When na only sexually section Una dey always post. Una too like s**

undecided undecided I beg to disagree. Big lie. Men are the landlords of that section. tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Jyde89: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
They'er hybernating.....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Suntemi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
spykid014: We're right here 0h.
Thing is, we're so busy with work nd all, we get home late, make dinner for husbands/bfs/children, chores. Women just have a lot to do everytime!

Dey wyne urself we no dey dey busy Abi?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy: they changed their usernames from (f) to (m) undecided

Hehehe. I am loling, and lmaoing and rofling. Very funny. We are proud of our gender abeg. Why will we want to be men?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
spykid014: We're right here 0h.

I understand but please nah, enough with the observation. Ze men are just taking over the place. sad
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by emekaD3(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Haha Una no sabi anything
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by spykid014(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
sun_temi:

Dey wyne urself we no dey dey busy Abi?

Som of U aren't.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by otokx(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
we don't know
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
DANILSA: wait for 10minites make idowu and the nairaland women cabal catch u, na dat time u go know say if wind blow foul nyash go open.Anyway they went to protest against the innocence of muslims in saudi arabia. lipsrsealed cheesy

Okay, I eagerly await the Nairaland women cabal. Let them help me and protest this injustice abeg.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Emary(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
We're very much around. Some of the discussions here can take on a very aggressive tone (too much testosterone) grin so they're mostly only worth watching from the sidelines.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by spykid014(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

I understand but please nah, enough with the observation. Ze men are just taking over the place. sad

Okk, we'll b here more. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!

17 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
spykid014:

Okk, we'll b here more. smiley

kiss kiss kiss Thanks dear.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by JojoArmani(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
let me @least rep dem since dey re afraid to comment here.

We re here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by EdwinB1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
They all are catching fun at my crib...lol
lets say they are on leave, they MAY be back in no time

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ariyebaba(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
THEY R STRATEGISING......................... grin angry sad shocked cool
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by basisop(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Post anything about "romance" s(e)x, fashion and you will see them fighting till the page gets to 101.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.