Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now (1876 Views)

Boughnt Brand New 08 Peugeout 407 950k flat 08061311315 08028612026 / Sold!!! #1.9m Bought New 08/09 Corolla 10,000km 08168995190 / SHARP '08 Accord EX, '03 Infiniti FX45, '05 Pathfinder, '03 Camrys, '99 Babyboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2008
BIDDING STARTS NOW

2008 HONDA ACCORD NEW WITH WARRANTY!
MILLAGE 6 MILES
Exterior Color :Alabaster Silver Metallic
Interior Color :Gray
PRICE:4.5M
THIS CAR WILL BE IN LAGOS >1ST WEEK OF JUNE
Air Conditioning
Remote Fuel Door
Carpeting
CD Player
Dual Power Mirrors
AM-FM Stereo Radio
Dual Air Bags
Anti-Lock Brakes
Power Brakes
Power Door Locks
Power Windows
Power Steering
Tilt Wheel
Reclining Seat(s)
Center Arm Rest
Deluxe Wheel Covers
Inside Hood Release
Maintenance Free Battery
Courtesy Lights
Map Light(s)
Child-Proof Locks
Cloth Upholstery
Front Bucket Seat(s)
Cruise Control
Console
Radial Tires
Gauge Cluster
Trip Odometer
Tachometer
Interval Wipers
Rear Defroster
Key less Entry
Remote Trunk Lid

Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by fotodaddy: 3:43pm On May 18, 2008
vanessa, how far?? Long time no hear!! smiley

Based on say na me start auction in the auto section, I think I deserve some rolayties. smiley

Abi what do you feel. To that end, I will be expecting 10% to go against all the peppersoup and isi ewu I will be buying during the washing ceremony of my pathfinder. grin
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2008
smiley i traveled , abi oo my brother start the bidding now make we see how i go end smiley anyway how your pathfinder?
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by viperman: 5:08pm On May 18, 2008
Wait wait wait, Is this a manual transmission version?
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2008
yes mansmiley let the bidding continuesmiley
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by viperman: 6:05pm On May 18, 2008
See levelzzzz!!! grin
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by fotodaddy: 9:24pm On May 18, 2008
pathy is more or less here.

I no wan bid as I no dey buy, but your starting offer looks very good. wink
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by bigfather(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2008
This car is something else ! You are very considerate with your price o !
Unlike the greedy ones ! grin
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by nkc(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2008
start from d headlamp tongue tongue tongue
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2008
Thanks guyssmiley why is the bidding still on hold abi i need to increase the price smallsmiley)
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by bigfather(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2008
vanesa:

Thanks guyssmiley why is the bidding still on hold abi i need to increase the price smallsmiley)

MAYBE ! smiley
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2008
smiley
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2008
smiley
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by Igbudu1: 3:08pm On May 21, 2008
Kai! Kai!! stop that break dance and hold it, How much does HONDA coy sell the full option Manual? its less than $28k I mean the baba of them all (EX-L with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System) while the AUTO is around $30k, Call Honda place to get latest price - Guy arrange your sef O, if you sell 20k hala lemme know.
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2008
men watch you mouth if you don't have any better thing to do go clean the toilet with your mouth how dare you?
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by brauneyes: 5:14pm On May 21, 2008
Igbudu1:

Kai! Kai!! stop that break dance and hold it, How much does HONDA coy sell the full option Manual? its less than $28k I mean the baba of them all (EX-L with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System) while the AUTO is around $30k, Call Honda place to get latest price - Guy arrange your sef O, if you sell 20k hala let me know.

@Igbudu1
My brother, you are new here. Watch, listen before you say something. This is a civil forum and such comments are not encouraged here.
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by Igbudu1: 7:07am On May 22, 2008
Look Vanesa, if u like say whatever, you didnt manufacture the car yourself, and stop hyping that manual Honda accord, also I meant $20k , you say u wan sell that thing almost @ $40k can you imagine, you would ask whats my own, but I tell you as far as no be you get this nairaland, just as you are free to post anything, I' am as well free to let you know the price of that car from Honda. even if you are shipping it via the new airbus-A-380. Damn!

@ greeneyes, being new as a member on nairaland doesnt mean you cant view posts from members- I hope u know that, I still recall the very first time this Vanesa posted saying he has no biz with expensive cars, waow!!, or perhaps there is more to it on this auto column. think!!! ,
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by sultaan(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2008
A dealer can sell a car at any price, its up to the buyer to know what its worth.
Now its time for me to make Vanesa angry.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks___accord_W0QQMake247a0eZHonda42abae4QQ_nkwZaccordQQ_catZ6001QQ_flZl2QQ_pcatsZ6000QQ_sopZ12QQ_verZ4?ModelYearf0c65f14=20081774c6&_fcsfc=0
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by ziontrain: 3:30pm On May 22, 2008
Igbudu1, you can make your point in a civil way and not get down with this kind of gutter language. I am tired of these guys crying like babies because of their perceived "overpriced" cars. Why don't you go and bring your own to sell? You are just venting your anger on poor Vanessa because she is reachable via nairaland. If you really want to fight, why don't you go to Honda Place, Globe motors, Elizade etc? Some of these dealers (at least those that are honda dealers) sell base honda for 6.5 million naira and nigerians are paying for it. Why don't you go and carry placard there to protest? That is what real men do - they don't hijack other people's posting and villify them.

And Sultaan, if you take delight in making others angry, be careful as you don't know what may be waiting for you somewhere in the future. I wish you all the best.

In as much as some of us may want to educate nairalanders about car prices, I think we can go about it in a civil manner and not hijack someone else's thread and start bad mouthing. I think this is only fair. If you are so passionate about car prices, you can start your thread to educate members of this forum and post car prices of every car in the universe there - that will be fair game but pouring sand into somebody's garri seems to me like a cheap shot!
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by bababuff(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2008
Chei! Grammar plenty for AUTO section o!  grin

My man, @NKC I dey feel you o! I dey enjoy your jokes well well. You and Fotodaddy, dey make this section dey lively.  cool grin cool
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2008
@ sultan i no angry at all you only make me laugh check that site and tell me if there is any 08 with my millage, then you can make me angrysmiley

@ Igbudu1 thank you sir for your comment i don't really have time to argue with you, the only thing i'll advice you to do is start your own auto biz smiley
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by phoenixy1: 3:32am On May 26, 2008
[center]You guys are alway at each others throats, na wah for naijas oh!

Vanessa (incidentally that's the name of my first g/f back in the day when I was 14 living at Webb road) has put up a car for auction here, I don't see your bids?

The only person who has placed an offer is the one getting slatted for 'being new here' how petty!

Talk about dirty language here, you were blind to such utterance? (, if you don't have any better thing to do go clean the toilet with your mouth how dare you?)

Never the less, methinks the lady just wants to get a feel of how you all feel for her ride b/4 she invests in bringing it over.

A word of advice V, this is not the best place to get that feel. If you want to bring your car, go ahead and do so, you will find your market. [/center]
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 5:07am On May 26, 2008
@ phoenixy1
point of correction am not a girl,I'm a man''a Nigerian '' and i deal with cars,please take your time and read my threads,people that bought cars from me knows how i trade so am not trying to show nothing off .I boldly stated there when the car will be getting to Lagos, so take it easy pal and try not going into conclusion like ''Igbudu1''
Cheers.
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by nkc(m): 5:40am On May 26, 2008
bababuff:

Chei! Grammar plenty for AUTO section o! grin

My man, @NKC I dey feel you o! I dey enjoy your jokes well well. You and Fotodaddy, dey make this section dey lively. cool grin cool

thanks mate,i just came back from a 1week refresher course on grin grin grin grin u will be briefed shortly.

vanesa, pls dont argue so much, we all know yur styleof business, anyone whois not okay with that, should cry cry cry cry cry cry or better yet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by phoenixy1: 11:53am On May 26, 2008
[center]It would seem obvious that Vanesa is a man as there is an (m) beside your name, one only wonders wether he/she is a tranny as you have chosen to bear my first g/f's name.?? undecided

Anyway I only advised you to ppl to ignor silly comments, go ahead and bring your car in regardless of what they are saying.

Meanwhile someone has made an offer of 20k, you go sell or no?

As this is an auction, I can top that for your nice car. I put down $25k! how about that?

Try to be encouraging bids for your auction, its a good idea.

Next bid pls, [/center]
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by vanesa(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2008
Thanks man i wont sell for that price a brand new 08 honda try the next dealer maybe you will get something bettersmiley reject with respect i hope no more comment from you grin
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by phoenixy1: 5:34pm On May 26, 2008
ok, make am 30k, will go to the highest bidder abi?
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by thegame(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2008
frankly, we shouldnt be hyping car prices now, why call this car this much when it aint worth that much
and please? dont criticize anyone that's telling others the us based price of cars especially japanese. they get cheaper with time and these cars were this expensive when they were first introduced. are greedy car dealers on nairaland already?
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by twintowers: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2008
Guys on Nairaland are funny! Hw can you buy a car from Ebay when its an online bidding website,where the price isn't certain until you win the bid.And secondly people in (ja don't know the hassle of buying a car in the states,the 6-10% tax paid on all commodities bought depending on the state of purchase,the shipping fees etc.
Yet some people on nairaland buying newer models of cars are cheap down here,especially now that Honda Accords and Toyota Camry's are the highest in demand with their prices skyrocketing here in the states.
For anybody who wishes to know the price of an 08-09 Honda Accord its cost abt $38-40 grad depending on the milage and installed options and pleae i beg of you comparing prices of cars on ebay is on heard of.
Finaly,getting a car from ebay requires the bidder to get a dealer license,after calculating the cost of getting a dealer license,tax etc you find out that its not easy buying a car down there.
Re: Brand New 08 Accord Biddin Starts Now by debello: 3:05am On Dec 21, 2008
http://nigerianworkforce.com is a website designed for Nigerians to create jobs and also accept jobs.
You can bid on contracts or accept contract.
Check it out please be a honest Nigerian and lets help each other.
Enough of all scams and lets all work together to build a better community

Go to the website put your needs there and let people bid on it

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Getting A Bike? Some Info For You: (WARNING: VIVID IMAGES) / I Need A 2005 Honda Pilot, Car Dealers Please / 2006 Land Rover: Lr3: Tokunbo: For Dash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.