Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United (1031 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United by write2obi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
He has been saying for some time that he believes he
is good enough to play for Manchester United, but
Usain Bolt is a man that is confident in his ability to
do most things.
The fastest man in the world has continuously said
that he wants to play for the side that he supports,
and now it seems that he will get his chance.
The Jamaican sprinter has been invited to play in
United’s match against Sevilla, Rio Ferdinand’s
testimonial game.
Clearly the move is something of a publicity
generator, but it does promise to be interesting to see
if pace alone is enough to make a footballer. Theo
Walcott has certainly been trying to show that.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United by donem: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
As an MUFC fan maself its gonna be lovely seing him play in a united jersey, i cant waite.
Re: Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United by write2obi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
donem: As an MUFC fan maself its gonna be lovely seing him play in a united jersey, i cant waite.
Me 2 bro grin
Re: Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United by Horus(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United by Austeenxx: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] Good for him.

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: Why I Love Ameobi / Missing This Great Football Star(Picture) / Live Score Chelsea Vs Real Sociedal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.