Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Do You Sometimes Detest Ownership Of Lower Denomination Of The Naira Note - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Sometimes Detest Ownership Of Lower Denomination Of The Naira Note (3497 Views)

Intellectual Discussion: Do Black People Have Lower IQ, Is Eugenics Ethical? / On The Ownership Of Lagos! / Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sometimes Detest Ownership Of Lower Denomination Of The Naira Note by ikennadotcom: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2013
This topic has long been on my mind for so long but it struck me when my eyes gazed on an incident that happened in my apartment not too long ago. My friends father though a man of relatively high position in the society,he has praised himself to be equal to a director in government institution. On a certain tuesday afternoon, he came out of his car and in an attempt to rid himself off what he does not need, he brought out a 5 naira note and threw it on the ground as if it were dry leaf stuck in his pocket.
I too somewhat share similar avasion towards ownership of this currency as I will most times intentionally when I want to buy something, I will try to ensure that my cost of transaction is rounded up to the nearest 50 naira as the least denomination I would accept even at my own detriment.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Oriki Of Olubuse / The Indigenous People Of Mambilla Plateau / Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.