Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nairaland.com Is A Role Model Why Can't you Emulate Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland.com Is A Role Model Why Can't you Emulate Him (614 Views)

Nigerian Women To Emulate / Why Can't Jumia Offer Same-Day Delivery? / Obi Wants Young Scientists, Entrepreneurs To Emulate Steve Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland.com Is A Role Model Why Can't you Emulate Him by bola4dprec(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2013
[b]Greeting to the man of courage Oluwaseun Osewa as far back as 2005-03-08 08:41:42 when www.nairaland.com was created eight month after I registered my account with man of bravery, the purpose of this trend is to remind Nigerians to emulate him by the way of setting of a site that will promote literacy, information, communication and technology rather than social and mixer i.e facebooking in vain e.t.c.
Haven registered at www.nairaland.com as far back as November 16, 2005 the little experience I gathered here as fetched me nothing less than Ph.D. assuming Nigerian does not believed in paper qualification, all the same I am happy to notify my fellow nairalander that I was just acquired a job from a foreign company that pays me $1000 on monthly basis which does not involve fraud I adore God almighty and big thanks to Mr Oluwaseun and the subordinates. I was forced to do this because china believed in innovation that's reason why they lead in today's world of ICT in short kudos to my master I will never out shine you thanks[/b].

(1) (Reply)

"How Many Ads Can You Post A Day?" Make $25.00 For Every Ad You Post! / How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex / What You Need To Know To Get The Internet Business Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.