Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

'I Only Had Sex With A 15-year-old Girl, I Did Not Rape Her....bishop - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 'I Only Had Sex With A 15-year-old Girl, I Did Not Rape Her....bishop (1084 Views)

Meet 19-year Old Girl Who Won Miss Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri @ibari Ogwa (photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography,life History And Early Life / Bizarre Case Of A 15-year Old Pregnant Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Only Had Sex With A 15-year-old Girl, I Did Not Rape Her....bishop by babawale24: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Bishop Chibuike Nwabueze narrated the story of how he allegedly raped a 15-year-old girl after ministering at Calvary Army Ministry, Rumuoji Eneka in Obio Akpor local government area of Rivers state.
He blamed it on the devil and also accused his host as the one who set him up.
According to the cleric, after he finished ministering, he retired to rest. The girl later came for deliverance.

He said that while he was pleading the blood of Jesus on the little girl, she started removing her dress. Before he could restrain her, he said he found himself on top of her and that is the truth of the matter...
He further said that anybody could have fallen for it.

According to the Bishop, when he realised he had sinned against God, he called some junior pastors to tell them what he had done to pray for him.
Nwabueze said he took a second look at the little girl who probably was still lying nude and waiting for a second round and what he saw pissed him off.
To read the full story:http://www.elegantupdate..com/2013/07/i-only-had-sex-with-15-year-old-girl-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Animal Where The Male Becomes Pregnant And Gives Birth / Fashion: Lady Spotted At An Event Totally N*ked In This Outfit, Sexy Or Trashy? / Kate Winslet, Kenneth Branagh Get Royal Honours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.