Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bizarre Case Of A 15-year Old Pregnant Virgin - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Bizarre Case Of A 15-year Old Pregnant Virgin (827 Views)

Miss Bum Bum, Miss Pregnant And Miss Jumbo Queen: See 5 Bizarre Beauty Pegeantry / Daughter Of New Zealand Prime Minister In Bizarre Photoshoot / 'I Only Had Sex With A 15-year-old Girl, I Did Not Rape Her....bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Case Of A 15-year Old Pregnant Virgin by DayJuice: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eLq9rtDP50M

A court in Dubai was told that a pregnant teen was still virgin, according to court proceedings…

That was the medical diagnosis of a Dubai doctor tendered at the trial of a 15-year-old teen girl, who was accused of breaking the country’s severe Islāmic rule against pre-marital sex.

The girl who was identified just by her initials MM was checked out and has since given birth to a baby girl, a local paper reported.

Testifying against the doctor’s report, MM told prosecutors that she had s*x with her 17-year-old boo, also known by the initials YA, on several instances.

“I met him through the internet and fell in love with him,” the girl said. “We have had many dates in my family’s house in Oud Mutaina, Dubai, and had sēx in my bedroom after my parents fell asleep. He had full sēx with me three times and when I told him I was pregnant, he didn’t care.”

The boy, meanwhile, insists that the two were

- See more at: http://dayjuice.com.ng/bizarre-case-of-a-15-year-old-pregnant-virgin/#sthash.OQDfiQUJ.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity That Is Rich And Famous But Yet To Be Married / Bad Things You Love Doing. / Nigerian Women Winning Millions And Getting Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.