Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Really Need Serious Genuine Crude Oil Buyers For Crude Oil Of Nigerian Origin - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Really Need Serious Genuine Crude Oil Buyers For Crude Oil Of Nigerian Origin (783 Views)

We Can Supply Diesel And Black Oil Of Any Quantity In Trucking / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria / Diesel And Oil Of All Sort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Serious Genuine Crude Oil Buyers For Crude Oil Of Nigerian Origin by bobomanija(m): 12:39am On Jul 08, 2013
I really need serious genuine crude oil buyers for an FOB with ATS (2 million barrels) which is currently getting rusty in my care.

All I have been coming in contact with are boastful agents and mouthwatering theoretical facilitators. I need real performing sellers with genuine proof of fund (pof).

Please, if you are a buyer or buyer's mandate (NOT dreaming agents), please contact me through david@davidadegbenro.com or davidadegbenro@gmail.com;
OR
Call 234(0)8053410316 or 234(0)7067171719 or 234(0)8137721341.

[center]For Buyer who desires to purchase Crude Oil of Nigerian Origin (Bonny Light Crude Oil)on CIF basis[/center]

Our Seller shall supply the Buyer with a quantity of Two Million (2,000,000) Barrels per month ±5 % of crude oil lifted by 2 Million BBLs at a time at Buyer’s option for 12 months under the agreement. The shipments shall be delivered monthly for the duration of the agreement.

Subject to successfully completing delivery/payment of the contract quantity, it is expressly acknowledge and agreed that this Agreement may be extended on each anniversary date for an additional 12 months for up to 60 months upon the same or subsequent terms and condition as shall be mutually agreed by the Parties hereto. Extension of the Agreement shall be subject to written notification given not later than thirty (30) calendar days’ priors to anniversary date.

Please, if you are a buyer or buyer's mandate (NOT dreaming agents), please contact me through david@davidadegbenro.com or davidadegbenro@gmail.com; www.DavidAdegbenro.com
OR
Call 234(0)8053410316 or 234(0)7067171719 or 234(0)8137721341.

(1) (Reply)

Online Clothing Retail Store / DPK Allocation Presently Needed. / Business Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.