Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Diesel And Oil Of All Sort - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Diesel And Oil Of All Sort (1051 Views)

I Really Need Serious Genuine Crude Oil Buyers For Crude Oil Of Nigerian Origin / Buy Diesel And Engine Oil In Large Amount,at A Cheaper Rate! / We Can Supply Diesel And Black Oil Of Any Quantity In Trucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel And Oil Of All Sort by divenchi(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I want to use this medium to plead to all Niaralanders that we should all be our brothers keeper, by supporting them in any little way we can.

I am Marketer in a Company based in Phc and Warri and we are Major dealer of Diesel and Oil of any kind.

My salary is based on commission, you know what that means, 

If you can assist me in any little way, I will very greatful and u might even gain from it too, i mean you might have a little commission too.

Just in case this is my mobile no. 07041491779,08035411815
Re: Diesel And Oil Of All Sort by Tospej: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
Disclose your prices here for all to see. or send to tospej@yahoo.com
Re: Diesel And Oil Of All Sort by chux76(m): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2009
What are your prices?
Re: Diesel And Oil Of All Sort by Chinoanyi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
Can u suply any company crude,a company dat wil pay u b4 u discharge d item,if u can let me kno so i can do busines wt u
Re: Diesel And Oil Of All Sort by Chinoanyi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
Can u suply any company crude,a company dat wil pay u b4 u discharge d item,if u can let me kno so i can do busines wt u
Re: Diesel And Oil Of All Sort by edetmike: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2009
www.oilangaz..com is our supported bog for diesel informations (buying and selling)
Re: Diesel And Oil Of All Sort by Petrodirect: 12:23am On May 09, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Crude Oil? (blco And Flco) / Ago & Crude Oil( Bonny Light Is Available) In 1,000mt-50,000mt / Forcados Needed, To Be Supplied To Badagary:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.