Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (34736 Views)

DISTURBING PHOTOS: Man With The Largest Feet In The World Wants Them Amputated. / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by olempe(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2013
The world’s smallest woman grins as she sits between the largest FEET on the planet.

Jyoti Amge, who is just 2ft tall, is dwarfed by the 1ft 3in pads of Brahim Takioullah.
Jyoti’s own plates of meat are a tiddly 3.72 inches, four times smaller than those of the giant Moroccan, who at 8ft 1in, is the world’s second tallest man.

Jyoti, 19, from Nagpur, India and Brahim, 31, posed to persuade people to join The Amazing Feet challenge.

The aim is to get 50,000 pairs of feet snapped and uploaded on the officiallyamazing.tv/feet website to set a record for the largest online photo album of feet.

Well, it’s one way to become a footnote in history...

SOURCE: http://myoddnews..com/2013/07/worlds-smallest-woman-at-2ft-tall-meets.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Greatlydia(f): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Good for you guys
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by demelza: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2013
;DThey both look cartoonish.

1 Like

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Popowaa: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2013
I hope say they no go try anything funny.That one will be an emergency case.

7 Likes

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Kessythegeek(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Perfect match
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Blazinraj01(f): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2013
God is Wonderful smiley

1 Like

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by pheyikemi: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2013
They look like an "o father, o pikin" case

1 Like

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Cashio(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Photoshop
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Tolexander: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
If not that the longest leg guy didn't use his trousers to cover the shortest girl's body, i would be thinking it is his d1ck that is inbetween his legs. Of course, the gurl shouldn't be up to 1micro millimeter longer that the d1ck.

1 Like

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by aniiii(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Popowaa: I hope say they no go try anything funny.That one will be an emergency case.
shocked damn!! Your mind went far on this one

Op nice thread.. I cannot imagine how life would be, viewing this in an empathetic manner..
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Tolexander: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Popowaa: I hope say they no go try anything funny.That one will be an emergency case.
nothing is likely to be tried. That is the reason why the guy had to use a pillow to block the initiator.
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lmao!smiley

Trying hard not to imagine what his **** would be like. Hehe *pukes after imagining it* #sad sad
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by supaeagles(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
It is said that feet size is correlated to joystick size too

1 Like

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by lifestyle1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by classiquemama: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
awww...cute smile she's got kiss
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Lilimax(f): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
lol
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by denony(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
*faints*

beautiful creatures
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2013

shebi she sef na adult? u'll be shocked she can take him. Punny is usually full of surprises.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Amoshie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nairalanders make una dey thank God for how he created u o
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by DeHero1: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Perfect Match
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Tolexander: If not that the longest leg guy didn't use his trousers to cover the shortest girl's body, i would be thinking it is his d1ck that is inbetween his legs. Of course, the gurl shouldn't be up to 1micro millimeter longer that the d1ck.

Why's everyone on about his dïck?

even a full blown male is curious about his dïck size
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Amaaskia: Lmao!smiley

Trying hard not to imagine what his **** would be like. Hehe *pukes after imagining it* #sad sad

u puked underneath right?
*hmm! She 'CAME'!!!*
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by englishmart(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
lamber
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by kunlesehan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
her smile would've been wider if she ... on a looong thing ... lol
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by NDSMART(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
choi........... but d chick fine.....oooooooo
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
I like that doll sitting between that guy's feet...so cute. BTW I wonder if the saying that guys with big feet and large shoes is true here cheesy
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm wondering if Mazi Omenuko's middle finger theory holds here. Like if the guy has large feet, it follows that his lipsrsealed will be large too, so if she sits on it what with her being little, OMG *runs to the bathroom* shocked
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by effisyman: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
make dem do the thing nah, make we see how he go sweet.
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by yertyr(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Double post
Re: World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet by yertyr(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
moreeni: BTW I wonder if the saying that guys with big feet and large shoes is true here cheesy
if its true, then the man's stick wud be poking out from her mouth during the real deal. The girl knows the consequences if she dare shift her nyash bck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.