Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp (31467 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by OmniSparrow: 3:02am On Jul 12, 2013
ugoezeik: Can't get dis thread pls. Wat do u mean by they get drank. Pls more enlighten pls
Hahahahahahaha
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by OkochiZico(m): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2013
There is more to that, I don't think is only drinking of alchohol.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by mascot87(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2013
SMH for most of the comments that I am seeing on this thread which consist of a lot of grammatical blunder. What a pity angry
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by IseOluwa777(m): 5:43am On Jul 12, 2013
As difficult as NYSC can be, it actually can do something positive for your psyche towards society if you allow it to , and getting drunk is certainly not the way. My NYSC days though stressful then, have given me many great memories because I chose to enjoy it in the bush i was posted to grin.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Omoaiye(m): 5:44am On Jul 12, 2013
These guys must have misbehaved man o war and civil defence are civil in approach of solving issues like this. cheesy for u guys. Ebonyi state have prove to justify their action.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by jaja77: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2013
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....

OP you too need to be decamped for such a horrible write up...which kind english them teach u for school?
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2013
Rolingstone1: Imagine man o war oppressing graduats. I no blame dem na naija i blame.
its because man o war guyz speak better english thn d graduates
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Adex25(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2013
Deschil: Why can't *many* Nigerian graduates speak good English? This development is so sad and it seems to have worsened over time cry
@ op what school dd u graduate 4rm? #justasking
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Its funny that a lot of the peeps on this thread criticizing the OP for making grammatical errors are also making avoidable grammatical blunders themselves. I guess the Nigerian educational system hasn't only failed the OP but a couple of you guys on this thread as well.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by gat2so(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2013
pls comment about the story not my great lovely grammer....clap me in the making....... :Ppls comment about the story not my great lovely grammer....clap me in the making.......
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by gat2so(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2013
ThoniaSlim: Its funny that a lot of the peeps on this thread criticizing the OP for making grammatical errors are also making unavoidable grammatical blunders themselves. I guess the Nigerian educational system hasn't only failed the OP but a couple of you guys on this thread as well.
abi ooo see me see wahala oooo....
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2013
gat2so: pls comment about the story not my great lovely grammer....clap me in the making....... :Ppls comment about the story not my great lovely grammer....clap me in the making.......
" clap the guy in the makin"
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2013
Deschil: Why can't *many* Nigerian graduates speak good English? This development is so sad and it seems to have worsened over time cry
I tire o, where am servin in my ppa nd CDS my yoruba brodas just dey blow ibon nd blunders am ashamed,
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by justy40: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2013
cool shocked
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Kei144(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2013
We need to return our educational system to the British system and jettison all these nonsense 6-3-3-4 and 9-3-4.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by justy40: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2013
ednut1: I tire o, where am servin in my ppa nd CDS my yoruba brodas just dey blow ibon nd blunders am ashamed,
cool

i see grin grin , *i tire o*, *servin*, *brodas*, *dey blow ibon*......i doubt if you are a graduate grin
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Kei144(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2013
No post here sees anything wrong in "maameee" market. It is actually "mommy" market. We have lost correct pronunciation of English words. We now even write wrongly.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by stylish27: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2013
NYSC program is a total waste of time. Were after passing out no good jod. Dey enslave a whole graduate for 1yr all in d name of service. Dey should pardon dose corp members.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by cosify: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2013
To me d picture on display shows that there is nothing wrong with their dressing.But i feel they most likely have commited some serious offences that earned them d expulsion from the camp.The camp is a highly regulated place that highly demands loyalty from corps members and only cool-headed and obedient graduates escape harsh treatment by soilders and camp officials. As an ex-corps member i saw that some corps members when camping, behaved in ways contrary to camp rules and got decamped.Some offences easily commited were: sex at odd night hours(between some corps members or betweeen them and some camp officials) disobeying dress code,staying outside when one is supposed to b sleeping, dodging parade/ training sessions, disobeying instructions from soilders and camp officials , fighting,drinking and smoking to stupor in Mami Market,stealing etc.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by francis4real(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2013
Are u sure is just that alone? Cos some corp members live wayward live. Are u Sure they are not practising MouthAction? Between them selves?
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by 9icetoo(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2013
simpleseyi: This is why there is always a good side of every bad thing. I schooled in the South-West but served in Anambra. During our camp period, there were graduates from one of the notorious schools in the country (I don't want to mention the school's name), cultists from this notorious school brought in arms and ammunition to the orientation camp. For this reason, Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military respected themselves so that the graduate cultists will not embarrass and disgrace them(Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military). We all were like kings. Even me, wey never see gun before dey pose as if I get sub-machine gun for pocket. That is one advantage of cultism.
Simpleseyi, you need a cranium check.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Komedy(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2013
I see all of yu feasting on d dude's grammmar.una welldone oooo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by nairaman66(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2013

Are you sure the OP is a Corper?? undecided
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Odkery(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2013
This has to stop !!!
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2013
Y are dey drank ? They drank alcohol, too bad 4 them. . Lesson learn, no more drankin of alcohol in orientation camp.. Guy go back to primary school...
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2013
[b]See wetin graduates dey write in the name on English Language? shocked

Tomorrow, they either become senators, assembly men or they will be on TV shouting that the government is not giving them jobs. If they can't write a simple post on Nairaland, is it a formal letter or a technical report that they can write?!

Meanwhile, on the matter at hand;

Alcohol consumption has never been illegal for corp members. It only becomes a problem if its consumed during activity periods (like parade, drills, lectures, e.t.c.). Remember that alcohol is not illegal in Nigeria and the NYSC is supposed to be made up of adults, so if an adult consumes alcohol during recess periods in camp, it's not a crime. Also, the NYSC should be the ones to be sanctioned for allowing Mami Market traders bring alcohol into camp.

Also, for a corp member to be decamped, he must first be tried at the camp court where they must have a lawyer present to defend their case. They can only be tried based on the rules contained in the NYSC handbook and nothing else.[/b]
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2013
Those corpers are very foolish. Cant they wait to pass out in some days ahead? Thats stupidity and arrogance to its maximum. In 2011 dats how a married woman was caught making luv and she was sent pakin. Foolish people
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by tony9k: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2013
@Rooneyboy. Many thanks for your comment on the 'murder' of English by the op. However you should 'advise him' and not 'advice him' . You may wish to join him in the English tutorial. Cheers.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by mrking3(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2013
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....
next time... Before you post, make sure you have a reliable source! Why should we get †ђξ fact from Facebook? Or any other social network? Is facebook a verifiable source of information? Even when you know anyone could just wake up one morning and post trash!! For †ђξ fact those guys got drunk isn't enough reason to get them decamped!! Never!! NYSC will never decamp anyone for getting drunk!! †ђξ worst they can do is Punish such person severly!! During our days at Asaya Camp Kogi state, some set of boys Got drunk and even chased our Camp Commandant out of camp for being so harsh! Yet nofin happened! None was decamped! †ђξ man has now been redeployed to Edo state camp! His name is CAPTAIN AP OMOSIGHO a military police in †ђξ Nigerian Army!!
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by mrking3(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Rivers Female Corper Helps Boy Who Hawks Vegetables On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.