Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp (31462 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by christokuty: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2013
good riddence to bad rubish...smh...
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by tony9k: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2013
@ Okija juju. They were decamped not because they drank alcohol but because they were drunk. They were probably disturbing public peace.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Temptee101(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2013
Deschil: Why can't *many* Nigerian graduates speak good English? This development is so sad and it seems to have worsened over time cry
Its so shameful and pitiable i must confess.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Temptee101(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2013
tony9k: @ Okija juju. They were decamped not because they drank alcohol but because they were drunk. They were probably disturbing public peace.
....and that warranted them being decamped? That was harsh, drilling and punishing them would have been better. Atleast, to serve as a warning to others.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by ednut1(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2013
justy40: cool

i see grin grin , *i tire o*, *servin*, *brodas*, *dey blow ibon*......i doubt if you are a graduate grin
whatever
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Krisgift(f): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2013
Deschil: Why can't *many* Nigerian graduates speak good English? This development is so sad and it seems to have worsened over time cry
because it's a borrowed language,that some1 speaks good englsh doesn't make him/her inteligent or smart.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Frostyzone(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2013
tony9k: @Rooneyboy. Many thanks for your comment on the 'murder' of English by the op. However you should 'advise him' and not 'advice him' . You may wish to join him in the English tutorial. Cheers.

Advice and advise are both correct. One is American way of spelling it while the other is the British way.

It's just like colour vs color or Theatre vs Theater.

¿Comprende?

-------

On further research however I realised my mistake. Advice is a Noun., whereas Advise is a verb.

tony9k was right, Advise is the correct word for that particular sentence.

It's all good.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by helphelp: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2013
It is well. Una murder grammar for dis thread sha
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by helphelp: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2013
Good you did your research fast.
Frostyzone:

Advice and advise are both correct. One is American way of spelling it while the other is the British way.

It's just like colour vs color or Theatre vs Theater.

¿Comprende?

-------

On further research however I realised my mistake. Advice is a Noun., whereas Advise is a verb.

tony9k was right, Advise is the correct word for that particular sentence.

It's all good.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Frostyzone(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2013
dmalam:
" clap the guy in the makin"

grin...what does that even mean??
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by tony9k: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2013
@temptee. I agree with you. The sanction would appear to be harsh relative to the offence.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by tconfi: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
WAS ( Watch and See)!
they messed up big time! They must have been doing that for long... and if you find out, possibly from rich home. And you may be surprised, they would still serve in another State... Watch and See (WAS)!
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by jonaktex: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
optimist82: I was dere at d parade ground dat mrning... ..So sad
they really messed up they cant wait 4 three weeks
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by simpleseyi: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gifted4all:
talk wetin u see.shei cultist nor dey ur school for south west abi?and u for mention the school name na if u nor dey fear

Cultism dey everywhere in Nigeria even Rivers State Assembly member they shout " My Arrow Mate". Me, I dey fear that is why I will not mention the school name. I beg forgive me.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Victor31(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I wonder the kind of school you graduated from because your write up is a disgrace to the Nigerian educational system. You ought to decamped and sent back to school !

I commend you for taking the right step by pointing out the op's blunders. Abuse ain't a proper method of correcting a fellow human but I guess it is with some people. @Op, u are still better than some people being afraid of writing just because of the unknown means of correction that readers might adopt. Kudos to you,,, but kindly mark those mistakes and improve on your vocab.
Condemn not because a once rejected, condemned stone could just turn out to be the corner stone. Thx.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by simpleseyi: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Joe.:

so obtaining undeserved submission and favor is the reason you are advancing as an advantage of cultism.......i pity the school where you graduated from. you sure have questions to answer.....

Na wetin I talk wey bring all these harassment na? You even pity the school where I graduated becos I dey form cultist for NYSC camp. Make I tell you another incidence that will make you more crazy. I was easing myself at the back of one of the hostels in NYSC camp then; one useless Man-O-War walked up to me and the following conversation followed:

Man-O-War: wetin you dey do there?
Me: wetin you dey see?
Man-O-War: my friend don't answer question with question.
Me: you boy's scout don't start what you cannot end ooo. Me, I no be pastor's pikin and somebody just vex me now,
I beg, no let me test instrument for your body.

By the time I checked my side again, I no see the guy; whether the guy ran or he disappeared I can't say

Cultism is a sure way to self destruction and a path to end in HELL; but I enjoyed the privileges while in NYSC camp despite the fact that dem no born me well make I go near cultists dey.. It's sad that illiterate soldiers and Men-O-War harass and intimate graduates.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
The ‘OP‘ should confirm if the corpers were truly decamped.
The coordinator can decide to be lenient after the public disgrace!
Don‘t be surprised if you later see them at their respective ppas‘.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by ponlear(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hey !!.. State co-ordinator joor oo, why e b like dis?.. Mumu Ebonyi state, dey neva pay me ma state alawi 4 5months and I don pass out like 1month ago. Una wey dey dia Ebonyi people na fool dem b oo
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by teoo: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
double3: What's actually the benefit of this NYSC program this present time?? Cos in my opinion the aim has been long defeated
walahi, u r ryt .... Nysc is just a bloody waste of tym. It's just of no use dis tym.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by adetsim(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
gbokukueba: Most people go to orientaion camp with the sole aim of experimenting their sexual orgies. Is it that theydont have self control? You find condom all over the parade ground and girls sleeping with camp commandants, soldiers, man-no-war and you expect to be respected and treated as adults?

I love your comment a lot. If the corpers Conduct themselves, they won't have any problem.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
nerodenero: @Op;back you claims with evidence.
.... I wasnt d one dat posted dis in d 1st place, but i was dere, dats why i uploaded d pix u saw to support his claim
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
smudge2079: who be d camp director, shey na stil mrs ekong enoh ekong wit dat state cord, mr otaru wit im big belle.. bleeped up people, dey treat graduates likes kids...
hahahaha... She still dey sha, but d camp director nw na Alhaji Momoh cool calm collected Nasiru Izuagbe.. Mr Otaru man and material manager J. Eshimakhe na d state coordinator
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by phemlex(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
This ebonyi camp is just like fox river prison in prison break. Imagine all dis so called soldiers,police,man o war treating graduates like prisoners,all in d name of serving your fatherland... If drinking is prohibitated,let maamiii be scrapped or prohibited. Afterall d drinks r not been smuggled in.All dis guys were humiliated like thiefs, dey slept d guard room overnite,disgraced dem on d parade ground,punished dem n later decamped dem. But y.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by idowuolawoye(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2013
ibkgab001: Game over even at tthe initiaal stage ....imagine those guys were extra year student of osu and lautech now another year will be added laaaaaaa

Why you mention those two schools? Haha
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by BarbieBlues(f): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Krisgift: because it's a borrowed language,that some1 speaks good englsh doesn't make him/her inteligent or smart.
I hope u don't speak lik dat as well. Borrowed language or not......If u passed tru nursery,primary,secondary nd university wfout being able to speak correctly den u ought to b ashamed of urslf! D money spent to train u was a WASTE. Who wuld want to employ som1 lik dt?
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by abdella(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
boss i must greet you, sorry but i am a post grandaunt student hope fully to be @ batch C but i like to serve @ abuja but i want to know how much the state government are paying?
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Mouth123(m): 2:17am On Jul 30, 2013
optimist82: I was dere at d parade ground dat mrning... ..So sad
I c u platun 4
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by OmniSparrow: 2:18am On Aug 09, 2013
abdella: boss i must greet you, sorry but i am a post grandaunt student hope fully to be @ batch C but i like to serve @ abuja but i want to know how much the state government are paying?
Grandaunt? You did that purposely right?
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Abdulazeez296(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....
teoo: walahi, u r ryt .... Nysc is just a bloody waste of tym. It's just of no use dis tym.
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....
the so called man o war there is graduates among them, am one of them
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Abdulazeez296(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abdulazeez296: the so called man o war there is graduates among them, am one of them
common instruction dont do dis, follow the rule nd regulation of the camp
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Swarshtiger(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2014
In man o' war we've ranks,and those that're sent to the camp are graduates and those in high ranks........get that into your heads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Rivers Female Corper Helps Boy Who Hawks Vegetables On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.