Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Structural Issues With Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Structural Issues With Property (556 Views)

Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... / Ask All Your Questions On Building Foundations/structural Issues -expert / Structural Designs,project Management And Building/Civil Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Structural Issues With Property by lekkistar: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2013
Goodmorning all. Please I need some advice.

I moved into a block of flats in Lekki some two years ago. Now myself and my neighbor have noticed an increase in cracks around our flat. Its hard to determine how deep they are or if they are just superficial. Outside the flat as well at the top of the building is a crack on the outside wall.

The property manager has brought structural engineers to assess the property (i cant say for certain how qualified they are) and has told me they have assessed the situation and now know what to do. I've asked for more detailed information e.g what the issue is and what the planned fixes are, with no response!

Is there any Lagos state govt agency/office I can report this to? What are my rights as a tenant?

Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Plot Of Land With #500k Only / Property For Sale @ Park View Ajah & Lekki 1 & 2. / Be Your Own Landlord Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.