Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (19023 Views)

ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / ASUP Strike Called Off With No Demand Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Idriswhite(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Incessant strike actions show that our government and stakeholders in the educational sector have illwill attitudes toward the future of Nigerian students. Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence was taken by force. How has nigerian students been taking the violence poised by government and leadership of ASUU and ASUP? Since the commencement of the strike,how have you(students) been spending your time? Lets talk...
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
On the street... Hustling

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Tolexander: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thank you o my brother!

Only God won't let me become father of many nations from different mothers before the strike ends. Cos as things are going, i pray it won't get to a stage that it is by the mother's tag on my children will i be using to recognise the product of my own seminal contents.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Oooooops!
Am damn boooooreeeeed @hme accompanied with d fact d@ d transformer n ma area s spoilt(meanin no lyt)...
Hmmmmm,feel like cryinsadcry

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Sunjos: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mmmmmm nothing, just Nairalanding.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Eslopy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: On the street... Hustling
Same here, everyday am hustling its da hustlers anthem here in ph for me now.

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by DereI(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Just rounded up exams today. Got a part-time job already to keep me busy

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
just frolicking with the ladies
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by buchito1(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2013
ASUU have killed me... Cause i tink ave given my girlfriend belle...#crying#
Wat wud i do nw??

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by BabaAlabi: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Candis009: Oooooops!
Am damn boooooreeeeed @hme accompanied with d fact d@ d transformer n ma area s spoilt(meanin no lyt)...
Hmmmmm,feel like cryinsadcry
How about some activities to pass the time....it involves condoms and lubricants
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Yuzarsif(m): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2013
may Allah touch d heart of our leaders dat only no their self and did not care about nigerians

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by sapien(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2013
My own get as he be o!

Na all the names of the movies and shows for Dstv I don know finish!

Sometimes, I dey even pray make PHCN take light, so I go fit read, pending when dem go call off strike, so I no go lag behind.

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by DankemzI(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2013
buchito1: ASUU have killed me... Cause i tink ave given my girlfriend belle...#crying#
Wat wud i do nw??
same here o my #Gaadd#

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by 2legit2qwt: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2013
LOL grin grin grin
The only productive thing you guys have mentioned so far is impregnating the women smh undecided
Not sure what the hustlers are hustling grin grin

Leaders of tomorrow cry

7 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by NEROSKY(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Blogging as MTN block that stuff eh! Na double pain!
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2013
I need a job.....

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by gabinogem(m): 1:05am On Jul 09, 2013
Educational system in Nigeria is a shame. My advice is 4 students to read more books, both educative & circular.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2013
on d streets... dope biz

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by chymystique(f): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Me I stil dey sch oo... Havin fun for d mean tym wif ma movies, novels, swimming and oda stuffs... Aint happy abt dis Strike tho cos am meant to strt my degree exams by nxt week... Cnt bliv am nt graduatin dis month! sad... That one dey sha.. ASUU shld pls call off dis strike.. This is d same tyn dt hapnd in ma yr1 in 09.. Na wa oo undecided
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by bibiazim1: 1:16am On Jul 09, 2013
gabinogem: Educational system in Nigeria is a shame. My advice is 4 students to read more books, both educative & circular.
Rectangular books are much better than circular ones. by the way, university of ghana is startin to look like a great idea, im in 300l now but if i leave my present school with a transcript, move to Ghana,lose a year, i have a feeling i'll be done with my masters in time for ASUU to resume.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by supaeagles(m): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2013
I guess one of the answers should be ... "wasting time posting on NL" grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Odunharry(m): 1:23am On Jul 09, 2013
*crying,una own beta o,..me don 4get my matric numbr and where ma dept dey o*

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Odunharry(m): 1:24am On Jul 09, 2013
chymystique: Me I stil dey sch oo... Havin fun for d mean tym wif ma movies, novels, swimming and oda stuffs... Aint happy abt dis Strike tho cos am meant to strt my degree exams by nxt week... Cnt bliv am nt graduatin dis month! sad... That one dey sha.. ASUU shld pls call off dis strike.. This is d same tyn dt hapnd in ma yr1 in 09.. Na wa oo undecided
whch sch u dy
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by kingjoe(m): 1:28am On Jul 09, 2013
gabinogem: Educational system in Nigeria is a shame. My advice is 4 students to read more books, both educative & circular.
u mean secular.i hope u know the meaning.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Djtm(m): 1:32am On Jul 09, 2013
The strike started the day I wrote my last paper for the semester. So basically, we're on holiday. I'd have been spending more time on my laptop but no power supply. Just realised that school life is just film trick (electricity-wise). We get up to 20hrs of full current per day @schl.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by kikijane: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2013
Writing my final project. Praying for good news to come up, becos damm tried about this strike thg. Me I must graduate this year ooooo , becos I have other plan in life.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by fowowe411: 1:52am On Jul 09, 2013
to br sincere with ma sef am jst indefernt abt d strike thougu stayin @home is somhow boring bt I still enjoy having nice tym with ma family.moreover I. o get gf wey I go dy miss
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by fairari022(m): 2:01am On Jul 09, 2013
ASUU strike is nw more dan thunder strike dis days.
If Assu strikers re 2b signed as strikers in Arsenal, dem go for dey win champions league back 2 back

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Eslopy(m): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2013
2legit2qwt: LOL grin grin grin
The only productive thing you guys have mentioned so far is impregnating the women smh undecided
Not sure what the hustlers are hustling grin grin

Leaders of tomorrow cry
Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by ARareGem(f): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2013
Reading and watching movies.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by fairari022(m): 2:19am On Jul 09, 2013
chymystique: Me I stil dey sch oo... Havin fun for d mean tym wif ma movies, novels, swimming and oda stuffs... Aint happy abt dis Strike tho cos am meant to strt my degree exams by nxt week... Cnt bliv am nt graduatin dis month! sad... That one dey sha.. ASUU shld pls call off dis strike.. This is d same tyn dt hapnd in ma yr1 in 09.. Na wa oo undecided
u 4got 2 add aving fun wit some uncles onku
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 09, 2013
Odunharry: *crying,una own beta o,..me don 4get my matric numbr and where ma dept dey o*
lol you will not kill me. Mine should be 20... Come end for ,,,, infact make i hola my course rep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE / Truck Rams Into Classroom, Kills 7 Children In Aba / NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE Team 4: Geniuses are born not made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.