Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? (1334 Views)

Exemption Letter / NYSC Discharge Certificate Or NYSC Exemption Letter? / Nysc Exemption Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? by aduktus(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2008
i like banking job but am worried bcs i have nysc exemption letter and think they may use that against me?am thinking of doing age declaration affidavit, to abate it.what do u think?
Re: With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? by JDKRIS: 10:25am On May 19, 2008
my dear dere is no harm in trying who knows ur luck might shine. smiley
Re: With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2008
Yeah, ogbuefi community bank and mosafejo community bank are currently receiving applications.
They don't mind affidavits.
Best of Luck!!! grin
Re: With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? by magrin: 11:25am On May 19, 2008
akyns is that the best solution you can give a brother? Pls you can do better everything should not be handled with sarcasm
Re: With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? by arshy(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2008
You don't actually need to work in Bank to succeed my friend, focus more on the positive side of your life and not the negative ones. look for something you have that stands you out among the crowd and act on it, then you would become hot cake. F**K the banks, you can succeed without them, am not working in a bank and am not doing bad at all.
Re: With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 19, 2008
Okay magrin, what do u want me to say?
Somebody asks about age falsification and u want want me to actually encourage him to go ahead?
Now let's hear what u have to say on the matter!
Re: With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank? by pappycus: 12:23pm On May 19, 2008
SO YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TO SIN AGAINST GOD BECASUE OF BANK WORK
IS THAT HOW PASSIVE YOUR CONSCIENCE IS?

I WAS ALSO A VICTIM BUT I STOOD MY GROUND IN THE LORD AND I GOT THE BANK JOB

SO MAN DONT PUT YOUR GENERATION UNDER A CURSE BECASIE OF BANK OOOOO

(1) (Reply)

Help Mapoly Students And Intending Corpers O! / Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago / NYSC Corps Member In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.