Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One (1037 Views)

*help!!!! Could Cost Me My Job. / Help Review This Website I Redesigned For Lekki British School / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by aduktus(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2008
I NEED A WEBSITE AND REQUIRE UR ASSISTANCE.HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME? SEND INFO TO, aduktus@yahoo.com.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by aphoe(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2008
i sent you a mail some few minutes ago. please check your box
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by jetisco4u(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2008
I have sent you an email in your box. Check out www.6TemTech.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by quadrillio(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2008
I have sent you a mail quadri20_wale@yahoo.com and I will also like to have a chat

thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by methodman(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2008
The cost of having a website really depends on your budget and also the type of website you want.Maybe an e-commerce website or just an ordinary site and also the number of pages and all that.

Let us know your budget and we will see what kind of website worths your price.

You can mail me at service@ewealthnetwork.com

To your success
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by kawotek(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2008
Actually for you to consider designing a website,you have to look out at other alternatives that could be lurking around for you and will make you achieve your goal faster than having a website.
You might want to consider having a blog instead or even setting up a forum or combination of the above.
See you at the top.
If you have further question you might contact me.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by ediddy02(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2008
Are you still i need of a website,like some of the other member posted it all depnds on your budget and the typeof website you want.Let me know if we can still be of help by contacting us on cdtnigeria@cdtweb.net.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Design A Website?i Need One by Sanjoy32: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2013
aduktus: I NEED A WEBSITE AND REQUIRE UR ASSISTANCE.HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME? SEND INFO TO, aduktus@yahoo.com.

If you want to create a website or design a website,I would suggest you to get these services from XnYnZ.com at reasonable price.They provide good service with reliability.

(1) (Reply)

Cba Technologies Says: "! Ajax Works Like Hell With Asp No .net Try It" / Web4africa - Help / Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.