Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars (2038 Views)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Chris95(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well, I know some doubting thomases stil wuldnt believe God is real evn after such a revelation.
NASA spacecraft nicknamed "curiosity" took pictures of a tablet with d ten commandments and also an inscription "I am real". And these were written in 13 different languages including english.
People lets nt forget dat its Mars we r talkn about here..a place supposedly devoid of life, so hw on earth can u xplain this message if nt as a sign from the creator of the universe himself. Here is a link to the full story
http:www.dailycurrant.com/2013/07/01/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars/
Re: Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dude. Educate urself. That blog that is ur source is known for mocking religion and right-wing christians.
Re: Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Boomark(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Untill they show us pictures of it, the story might not be real.

But God is real.
Re: Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Chris95(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Dude. Educate urself. That blog that is ur source is known for mocking religion and right-wing christians.
I Knew they would b doubting thomases nd u happen to b one of them. Av lukd at ur previous post nd its obvious ur against christianity, wel dats ur loss. Here is anoda link to butress my point www.brimtime.com/2013/07/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars.html?showComment=1373289957586&m=1
Re: Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
This dude is not only funny but incorrigible. Dude go to their site and read about their work. They have even claimed that Pope Benedict retired because he was gay. That second blog u posted only copied from TheDailyCurrant. Go to thedailycurrant.com and read their "about" page. Educate urslef!!! Gosh.
BTW, I am a deist christian. I just dont believe in religion. I am done wasting my time with u.
Re: Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Mudley313: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chris95:
I Knew they would b doubting thomases nd u happen to b one of them. Av lukd at ur previous post nd its obvious ur against christianity, wel dats ur loss. Here is anoda link to butress my point www.brimtime.com/2013/07/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars.html?showComment=1373289957586&m=1

were you born an idi0t or is your stupidity self inflicted? a satarical story on a satarical website that mocks christianity and idi0ts like you, no pics, but i guess we just gonna believe the story by faith; what a vicious cycle...funny thing is, this hoax of a story, like the one of some buried alive christians in egypt that jesus appeared to,will continue to be spammed online by christians like you for years to come as an actual story...this post is actually much like the bible, printed fables with no physical proof...chris95, maybe you can give the Daily Currant another 10% of your income

1 Like

Re: Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Chris95(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mudley313:

were you born an idi0t or is your stupidity self inflicted? a satarical story on a satarical website that mocks christianity and idi0ts like you, no pics, but i guess we just gonna believe the story by faith; what a vicious cycle...funny thing is, this hoax of a story, like the one of some buried alive christians in egypt that jesus appeared to,will continue to be spammed online by christians like you for years to come as an actual story...this post is actually much like the bible, printed fables with no physical proof...chris95, maybe you can give the Daily Currant another 10% of your income
Must u resort to insults to make a point..dat goes a long way in telling me ur personality..ur jux lyk d oda guy...n 4 ur info there are many discoveries that support the bible(dats if uve ever evn read d bible b4). U knw wat? U kan hate on christianity al u want...it doesnt change d fact dat ur lost without christ...blv it or nt..dats ur choice.
Re: Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars by Chris95(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: This dude is not only funny but incorrigible. Dude go to their site and read about their work. They have even claimed that Pope Benedict retired because he was gay. That second blog u posted only copied from TheDailyCurrant. Go to thedailycurrant.com and read their "about" page. Educate urslef!!! Gosh.
BTW, I am a deist christian. I just dont believe in religion. I am done wasting my time with u.
Wtf is a deist christian?? U knt b lukewarm...ur eida hot or cold...

(1) (Reply)

Another Saudi Arabia In Nairaland. / Does Wearing Of Cross Serve As Protection? / 2015 My Year Of Supernatural Exploits And Manifestations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.