Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,574 members, 7,770,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (6091 Views)

NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Alexcee(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2013
NASA announced today that its Curiosity Rover has found an unambiguous message from God written on tablets in a Martian cave.

According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis Mons, a large mountain.

Upon one tablet is a copy of the Ten Commandments and the text of John 3:16 written in 12 languages - including English, Spanish, Chinese, Basque and Hebrew. On the other tablet is a simple message in English reading "I am real."

According to top scientists who have studied the discovery extensively, these findings may have definitively established Christianity as the one true religion.

"This is amazing," says Syms Covington, an Australian researcher working for NASA's Mars Exploration Program. "We went into the cave looking for water, and we found proof of God's existence instead.

"I mean how else did those tablets get there? I can tell you one thing: there's not a single atheist inside NASA's control room now. What we saw was jaw-dropping."

Genesis 1:1

NASA's Curiosity rover arrived on Mars in August of last year with a mission to explore the Martian climate and geology for signs for habitability.

Thus far the mission has been a success, with the discovery of an ancient seabed and chemicals needed for life suggesting that Mars was once suitable for life.

However the tablets, both of which are signed "Peace and Love - Yahweh," represent the rover's most significant find to date, and is perhaps the most important scientific event in history.

"When people find out about this, they will demand change in our society," explains a political scientist at Georgetown University. "Democracy will have to give way to theocracy. We're gonna have to build more churches and reintroduce prayer into schools. Abortion is defiantly going to be illegal within a few months."

Despite its potential significance, Covington fears that the Earth-shattering discovery may not make the impact it should.

"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story," he explains. "But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth."
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2013
Alexcee:
Upon one tablet is a copy of the Ten Commandments and the text of John 3:16 written in 12 languages - including English, Spanish, Chinese, Basque and Hebrew. On the other tablet is a simple message in English reading "I am real."

"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story," he explains. "But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth."

Made my weekend.. . grin
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by ckkris: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2013
Logicboy, please research this and help us in Africa, who believe ruggedly in The Holy Bible.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by ijawkid(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Oboy wey link to this information??......

2 Likes

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2013
ijawkid: Oboy wey link to this information??......
grin grin

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/07/01/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars/

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texaco1: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2013
musKeeto:
grin grin

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/07/01/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars/
that link isnt credible
i have been searching for other links on it ,why is it that only african sites are the ones carrying the story?it isnt on bbc or any other western site .i am stil searching through major science sites yet none have the story
really funny
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by martinseme: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2013
All muslims ,atheists, pagans etc should see this discovery as a final calling sign from a loving fatherly God reaching out His hand to all his lost children to return home to his loving pardon and care..what other sign do you need to tell you that Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven. no one has ever been to those places where those scientists made those startling discoveries, this should tell the wise child that God is real and Jesus christ is real and is the only way to salvation. wise up now you sinners and amend your ways through Jesus christ before its too late.this is certainly not a fiction but real
mods pls let this make the front page
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2013
Lmao.. It's satire but apparently superstitious Yahweh loving slaves, especially Africans, would believe it wholeheartedly....

texaco1:
that link isnt credible
i have been searching for other links on it ,why is it that only african sites are the ones carrying the story?it isnt on bbc or any other western site .i am stil searching through major science sites yet none have the story
really funny
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by lekkie073(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2013
God is real. We already know that.......next!
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2013
lmao! thnx op.

now you truly have shown what a fraud christianity is.

and btw why only these select few languages why not all the millions of languages in the world.

is your God so partial to the few?

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by alexleo(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2013
texaco1:
that link isnt credible
really funny

And if its the one that supports your atheism you ll quickly applaud it without your so called searching for other links.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Heatblast(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Lmaoooooo
It takes an extremely retar.ded person to believe this, but I trust christians cool
Just made my day and its barely 11am grin
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by MrTroll(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2013
martinseme: All muslims ,atheists, pagans etc should see this discovery as a final calling sign from a loving fatherly God reaching out His hand to all his lost children to return home to his loving pardon and care..what other sign do you need to tell you that Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven. no one has ever been to those places where those scientists made those startling discoveries, this should tell the wise child that God is real and Jesus christ is real and is the only way to salvation. wise up now you sinners and amend your ways through Jesus christ before its too late.this is certainly not a fiction but real
alexleo:

And if its the one that supports your atheism you ll quickly applaud it without your so called searching for other links.

I'm in tears brethren. cry cry
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Heatblast(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2013
martinseme: All muslims ,atheists, pagans etc should see this discovery as a final calling sign from a loving fatherly God reaching out His hand to all his lost children to return home to his loving pardon and care..what other sign do you need to tell you that Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven. no one has ever been to those places where those scientists made those startling discoveries, this should tell the wise child that God is real and Jesus christ is real and is the only way to salvation. wise up now you sinners and amend your ways through Jesus christ before its too late.this is certainly not a fiction but real
sad cry
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texanomaly(f): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
lmao! thnx op.

now you truly have shown what a fraud christianity is.

and btw why only these select few languages why not all the millions of languages in the world.

is your God so partial to the few?
Obviously He knows about Google Translate...duh? tongue
This post is funny...and God IS real... grin
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2013
texanomaly:
Obviously He knows about Google Translate...duh? tongue
This post is funny...and God IS real... grin

google translate does not work well and caters to less than 50 languages.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texanomaly(f): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

google translate does not work well and caters to less than 50 languages.
OMG! lighten up...
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2013
alexleo:

Please, we're not sheeple like your brethren.

One of Folykaze's threads on Islam in Japan (iirc) was roundly rebutted by atheists.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2013
texanomaly:
OMG! lighten up...

NO! the white mans religion is the biggest fraud of all time and is why my nation suffers today.

this thread is proof. I don't joke on National matters.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2013
texanomaly:
OMG! lighten up...
grin
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by alexleo(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2013
Mr Troll:

I'm in tears brethren. cry cry

GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME. May his wonderful name be praised. Amen.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texanomaly(f): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

NO! the white mans religion is the biggest fraud of all time and is why my nation suffers today.

this thread is proof. I don't joke on National matters.
*sighs* bless your heart
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by alexleo(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Please, we're not sheeple like your brethren.

One of Folykaze's threads on Islam in Japan (iirc) was roundly rebutted by atheists.

Whether you believe in God or not doesnt change anything. GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by MrTroll(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2013
alexleo:

GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME. May his wonderful name be praised. Amen.
undecided
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texaco1: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2013
alexleo:

u are not getting my point,i am not an atheist,there was a news sometime ago that living rats were found on this same mars by this same nasa only to turn out to be false,if this news is true believe me sincerely it would have been on all christian tv and radio station worldwide but the only sources of this news are some african online news sites
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by alfaman1: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
This also proves that My Master, the Lord Lucifer of Hell, is very real.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texaco1: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
alfaman1: This also proves that My Master, the Lord Lucifer of Hell, is very real.
your master is lucifer of hell?sorry ooo
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by lyfe(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
The source to the information is not credible. Doing a mild search on Google, I saw no print relating to that. The real reason why there are still so much debates on existence of God is that their is no concrete proof to support or deny his existence.

The main media is run by the Luciferians and illuminatis and anything God is under-publicized.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Emusan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
Alexcee:

Even if the discovery was true the statement above will surely hinder it because about 70% of NASA scientist are anti-christian.

But why only on africa website?

Though still doing more research on that.....
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texaco1: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Emusan:

But why only on africa website?

this is the puzzling question , which makes the news non reliable , there are many christian broadcasting stations that would have carried the story if it is true
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Emusan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
texaco1:
this is the puzzling question , which makes the news non reliable , there are many christian broadcasting stations that would have carried the story if it is true

@bold
I'm a creationist we don't push anything on air without real source. That's why I said I'm still doing research about it.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texaco1: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Emusan:

@bold
I'm a creationist we don't push anything on air without real source. That's why I said I'm still doing research about it.
ok agreed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Religion Hold People Back From Becoming Very Educated / What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? / What Day Of The Week Was A Woman Created By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.