Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Wizkid Flaunts His Wrist-watches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts His Wrist-watches (922 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib / Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) / Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Wrist-watches by Kaymisola(f): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
oh Wizkid! I wonder why they all keep flaunting their stuffs for us to see *rolls eyes*. They show off their cars, their tattoos, shoes, clothes, beds, hairstyle, make-up, food and now wrist-watches.

Footballer Obafemi Martins flaunted his the other day (HERE), now it's Wizkid.

He captioned it "Big Face/Small Face #Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit"

Good luck to him! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/you-know-i-got-it-wizkid-flaunts-his.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids / I've Never Been Dumped By A Man - Uche Ogbodo / do I look like davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.