Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures (11629 Views)

Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch / Photo:"you Know I Got It" Wizkid Flaunts His Wrist-watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2013
Good day everyone,I have been receiving diff pings,tweets n calls that wizkid gave me his wrist watch worth 1.5M,its on every blog https://www.nairaland.com/1560451/photos-wizkid-gives-fan-wrist ,I'm here to tell you all the truth.
Yes it true that wizkid gave me something but it isn't a wrist watch,it was a sun glasses,dou not that I'm been ungrateful here cos the stones on the eyes glasses is pure gold but the way bloggers are writing that he gave me a pure golden wrist watch valued at 1.5Million is what is getting me pissed off and the most annoying thing is that my friends have labelled me a liar that wizkid gave me a wrist watch,I sold it and I'm telling people it was a sun glasses and not only that,my pictures are all over the net without me giving any of them authorization to use my pics.

I'm summary,pls discard any informing saying that wizkid gave his fan his wrist watch valued 1.5million.
You can read more concerning the whole event on my twitter handle @sheedy407

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2013
K

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2013
Another pics

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by henryobinna(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2013
ok
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2013
All I see is a small man giving a big man something.
Is that you? Confirm!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2013
To prove with another picture with the same attire

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Another picture

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Another

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Yeah yeah we see you are cute already.
I think thats your mission from the start.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Ruq: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Vessi: Yeah yeah we see you are cute already.

You're one of the reasons 'cute' is losing its value as a word.

So what next are you selling the glasses.
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2013
Vessi: Yeah yeah we see you are cute already.
I think you dint read my post

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Airforce1(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2013
2,500naira

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Ruq:

Seriously don't kno yet
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Airforce1: 2,500 naira
rofl i missed airforce
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Ruq:

are you saying he is not cute?
Do you realize beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?
I no b gay
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Ruq: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2013
sheedy407:
Seriously don't kno yet

The thing is wizkid himself will keep mute because he'll want to feel like he can really give out 1.5m to someone as a gift. I love rumors like this, don't be suprised when in an interview he says I just felt like doing some good to a bruvah. But who be the valuer wey talk say the item is worth that much ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by rioemmanuel(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2013
okay
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Ruq: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Vessi: are you saying he is not cute?
Do you realize beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?
I no b gay

Figuring
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by piratedcopy(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by homesteady(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2013
This sheedy guy! You are the male version of toke makinwa on Nairaland grin, except that you are not popular! grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by weazley(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2013
LMAO
those are the type of glasses we put on way bac on christmas day,
OP, how you go even collect dat piece of plastic, if I were yu ,i would av allowed the rumour stand, wats dis?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Ruq:

The thing is wizkid himself will keep mute because he'll want to feel like he can really give out 1.5m to someone as a gift. I love rumors like this, don't be suprised when in an interview he says I just felt like doing some good to a bruvah. But who be the valuer wey talk say the item is worth that much ?

Abi oh,that's exeactly what I'm saying cos once that interview goes viral,my peeps will just label me a liar that it was a wrist watch
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by AbuMikey(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Airforce1: 2,500naira

ROTFL gringrin

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2013
weazley: LMAO
those are the type of glasses we put on way bac on christmas day,
OP, how you go even collect dat piece of plastic, if I were yu ,i would av allowed the rumour stand, wats dis?
I'm very sure if I sell it,it can feed you till next xmas without going to bank again

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Dannylux: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
sheedy407:
I'm very sure if I sell it,it can feed you till next xmas without going to bank again

How can you be so sure about that? Are you blind? That means you believe It's actually 1.5mil.
Meanwhile this your thread is utterly irrelevant!
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Dannylux:

How can you be so sure about that? Are you blind? That means you believe It's actually 1.5mil.
Meanwhile this your thread is utterly irrelevant!
It can't be 1.5M,I wrote that cos of what the person wrote
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Airforce1: 2,500naira
2500 na still money,if u thief am here for lagos,dem go burn u
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mods,front page so people don't get misinformed
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by skyscraperTM(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
sheedy407: Mods,front page so people don't get misinformed
frontpage ko! backpage ni. how much you sell the sun shade?
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by IAMBREEZY: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
But the glass looks cheap,it's like those glass kids wear on yuletide.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by NeuroBoss(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
The essence of this post:
That you actually met Wizkid
That you are the guy rumored to have collected a wristwatch watch 1.5 million
That contrary to widespread rumour, it was a pair of sunglasses not wristwatch and it actually cost far less.
OP, osé púpò, imela, nagode, thank you, merci, grazie, gracias, obrigado for the information

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Tems Wows Her Fans With Her Thick Thighs In New Hot Photos / Olu Jacobs Turns 70 Today! / Check Out Crazy Hot Pics From Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.