Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (377139 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
kholexgman:
Let us use last year experience too hp 4 d second batch..my question now is.did NAF Release second batch last year?
I don't have the idea.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
poundsmaker: Thank you very much
This should be my last participation in the NAF.I hope so.All the best am signing out of this thread Naf Dssc 22.One love.....GAMBUDU

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
gambudu: This should be my last participation in the NAF.I hope so.All the best am signing out of this thread Naf Dssc 22.One love.....GAMBUDU
mail me on my id @ yahoo.com I wanna have you as a friend. But as regarding the decision of making this your last attempt, I guess you're not doing good to yourself except if age is not in your side again. Anyway mail me to have your mail address and your contact besides I base in Lagos
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
poundsmaker: mail me on my id @ yahoo.com I wanna have you as a friend. But as regarding the decision of making this your last attempt, I guess you're not doing good to yourself except if age is not in your side again. Anyway mail me to have your mail address and your contact besides I base in Lagos
may change my mind sha. peace
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
freeman3498: I discoverd that out of that 24 candidates only 8 will be selected per state

No batch 2

I fear not, God who started d good work will perfect it... Amen

I must salute my fellow NL with my NAF uniform very soon.

If you love me wish me well and do pray 4 me always
congratulations Bro or sis wish Ɣou all d best i̲̅n d final selection
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Successguilders: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Good day, please am a web designer and i wish to help develop a website and software where all student that choose computer base test can visit and practice, and also download it to perfert their skills befor Jamb CBT day.

Please anyone with jamb past question in ebook format can help , please the site is meant to be free, if you are already a graduate congrats, but your siblings, cousines can also benefit from this, because other bodies like Waec, neco will soon start using the CBT to set exams, so please i need the past questions in ebook format to do this. Thanks
you can email me
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
gambudu: an advice for the shortlisted candidates.Endomondo is just an application that works with your GPS and mobile network.It may not give you the accurate distance you have covered .Just engage yourself in a long jogging for atleast 15-18 mins non stop.notice i didnt say running and you are good to go.
gambudu... this is d best advice i have heard from u...i will try it tonyte...
I need to jog for 18mins...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Training tips: Engage in more abdominal training to have more inner strength, as this will help you last long in your jogging or running within the time constraint you'll be given. Eat light food to enhanced your weight and if you're over weight, have a light sex or better still engage in a skipping rope exercise. Do adequate press up to improve your muscle strength and fitness. Good luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Guz, i appreciate all the compliments and contributions. please keep on informing us on anything that we lead us to success there in kd. this fight is not a one man fight.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
During and after training avoid taking cold water, take warm or hot water to help your intestine maintain the training status.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by CamilleGolgi: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
kholexgman:
How many batches did NAF released last year
2 Sir. Even if it's going to be so this year it will be from the shortlist.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kholexgman: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Camille Golgi:
2 Sir. Even if it's going to be so this year it will be from the shortlist.
Am nt talking abt the baches 4 training..wat am talking abt its supplementary list for short listed
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
If their is any one still waiting for a second batch list or supplementary list pls forget it.It has never happened b4 in the history of the Naf.The only time you can see 2 batches is when they decides to divide a particular successful set i.e those who made the final list into 2 batches just like what happened in NAF last year.They do this bcoz of the population so that they can effectively manage a set or course. So the issue of 2 batches only apply to those that will be enlisted to comence training on different dates
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gossipmama(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
I dey fear for this 3.2km thing. Where do I start training? Just 4 days to go.... It's well. See you guys on wed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by CamilleGolgi: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
kholexgman:
Am nt talking abt the baches 4 training..wat am talking abt its supplementary list for short listed
No supplementary list.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by benmavia: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Wadup guys...ani1 residin in lag dt wud b goin 2 kd?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by femredhead: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Theres no doubt that d 3 arms (NA,NN,NAF) ll start d training 2geda......DSSC is 6mnths,r dey gn 2 use 9months as well?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gbuyibola: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2013
@benmavia yes am in lagos and gng to Kaduna.Send me ur no so we cn hook up and mk plans.Send to Gbuyibola@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gbuyibola: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2013
@femredhead,well i dnt knw about d NN or NA but training for NAF starts btwn Feb1 and 15,but this one dt Navy is nt out yet dnt knw der plans.pls anyone who ws priviledge to gt to KD lastyear or anytime,gv us hint about d Interview process and the jugging pls.Tanx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by benmavia: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2013
Gbuiyibola....ma numb s 08169038738....flash me let's c hw we can move....2 heads beta pas 1....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kaxxy(f): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2013
obulla: Pls anyone with info from previous NAF interviews at KD? Is it only sport wears and canvass we need as basic wardrobe requirement? Or are we to face any panel? Etc. Kindly assist, anyone... thanx... Good morning ppl
Pls som1 should respond urgently
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Please house, who knows if thy will accommodate us from the 19th evening, if not what is the price rang of a lodge around there for a night?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kholexgman: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
azidomedogo: If their is any one still waiting for a second batch list or supplementary list pls forget it.It has never happened b4 in the history of the Naf.The only time you can see 2 batches is when they decides to divide a particular successful set i.e those who made the final list into 2 batches just like what happened in NAF last year.They do this bcoz of the population so that they can effectively manage a set or course. So the issue of 2 batches only apply to those that will be enlisted to comence training on different dates
Like I said, there will be supplementary list. Please keep yourself updated and check NAF Website everyday,Cos d supplementary list is on ground bt they avnt sign it...meet u guys in kad on wed
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by xcitedjay(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
gossipmama: I dey fear for this 3.2km thing. Where do I start training? Just 4 days to go.... It's well. See you guys on wed.

Don't worry! You can wake up early in the morning to jog everyday. Tho I would wanna give myself some rest, few days before the race if I were you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Arlex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
kholexgman:
Like I said, there will be supplementary list. Please keep yourself updated and check NAF Website everyday,Cos d supplementary list is on ground bt they avnt sign it...meet u guys in kad on wed
I pray sooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
kholexgman:
smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2013
got ds from a post by a fellow nairalander (Enrino) on the 2012 set. I believe it will be quite beneficial to those that were selected. Happy reading:

What to Expect:
1) First List about 10,000 candidates nation wide, these will be gotten immediately after registeration, if ur name doesn't appear it means u are either under/over age, unfit, do not meet height rqrment, was convicted b4, or have stated health issues they don't accept.2) Then all will converge at their Various centres (4th-10th April, 2012) where documents will be checked, BP & height n som folks kicked out.3) Then the Apt test, 50 questions in Maths, English & General Paper(GMAT style). After this a list will be published(about 24 from each state n d FCT) where everyone herein will meet in Kaduna AirfoceBase for...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2013
more stuffs, everyone meets in Kaduna and are given accomodation & fud wch is nt so bad though (bt u might wan2 bring ur own provision if u'r choosy & hold som cash for mammy mkt). Den comes re-chkn ur rzlt *screened out*, extensive medicals(ECG & d rest lyk it)*screened out* these'll tk a couple of days, den 3.2km run/jug in 18mins (not as easy as it sounds peeps, trust me lol.) *screened out*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2013
You finally face the Int'view Board (Grp. Capt. & Cdr. mayb evn AVMs) seated and ask a few questns i tink their aim is to see hw bold and coordinated u can be cos dey dnt really ask Gound Brkn questns, jst things like, whats your name, tell us abt u...or tell us the ranking ladder from a priv8 to the top (or the othr way round). If u'r lucky (like one guy) dey tel u ''move back'', the guy turned around to go out & dey sed NO we sed ''Move Back'', he turned to walk back agan & is was NO.....until he finally kept facing them & stepped bck (lol) pls b attentive if u get to this stage EVERYTHING matters. Then they bid u farewell after 2wks or less. So obviously nt all applicants dat goes in will stay the 2wks, som will leave 2days l8r whyl odas stay'all thru, mayb from the 600-700 that'll come 400-450 will be left standn b4 the int'vw aftr that 250 - 300 will be left frm wch the final list of 100 (or less) will be chosen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by caland: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Suddenly this thread has become non-progressive. It is better u are screened out earlier so u can face what is ahead of u now, than being at the apex of success before being flush out. Those shortlisted shouldnt be too loud and over expectant. Let God take the lead. I sincerely wish us the very best...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.