Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (374342 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
ichema4u:

The answer to ur question is like making me to serve job..
in summary, just be fit n learn how to be a patient person plus God by ur side.. u will scale tru...but expect something tougher than NDA training..
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mkoabiola: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
For any 1 to xpect any of d newly commissioned officers to write little abt wat transpired in d camp,den u mus b wrong.
Dey are very secretive and confidential.
Dey won't dsclose online either wil dey tel u 1 on 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
mkoabiola: For any 1 to xpect any of d newly commissioned officers to write little abt wat transpired in d camp,den u mus b wrong.
Dey are very secretive and confidential.
Dey won't dsclose online either wil dey tel u 1 on 1.
they won't cuz the don't want to, not cuz they can't. people relay their camp experiences to family & friends, of course they can't say it all in a day but as time go by, you'll hear whichever event they remember or found interesting; it doesn't mean nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obtwice(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello. Is d NAF Dssc form out 4 ds year....thnkks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Romics: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
obtwice: Hello. Is d NAF Dssc form out 4 ds year....thnkks

I heard it will be out soon.*patiently waiting*
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by rexibity(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2014
space booked
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by EaszyBeats(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please what rank would someone with a masters degree in Telecommunications start from in the Nigerian navy or aifrorce?and what is the salary like(how much)? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Move your questions to the new thread, link posted above.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mikelo147: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Hi hope by 2016 that nigeria airforce ll start recruitment for graduate is there any hope for 3rd class graduate
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Venom104: 3:20am On Sep 23, 2015
adoubleu:

Thanks dear.

Hello ma'am

Sent you a PM, Kindly reply

Here's my email just incase.. Venom_104@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by rammytt(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
adoubleu:
@Kciano, i am a Christian, hence I don't swear by anything or anyone according to God's commandment, so u'll have to take my word for it. From the inception of this thread,I have read a lot of comments of people on this thread about how impossible it is to get into the NAF or any Government owned institution(for that matter) without knowing an "Oga @ d top" or without having a God father. I chose not to respond to any of these after the final list came out becos I noticed a lot of other people had shared their testimonies and some who hadn't personally benefited from such, knew others who had and affirmed that selection purely based on merit and the favour of God is possible as they knew people who had gotten theirs that way. Hence, I thot, if this people still don't believe that selection by merit is possible after all these, wat wld make them believe anything I have to say? But I realised that, if I kept quiet, I would have stopped someone's blessing from being theirs. I remembered that I promised God that if he'll just Give me this Job, I would use that office to testify to His supremacy and let people know that those who put their trust in "God alone" will NEVER fai. Man might fail, but God never does!
I have also come to realise that God knows the best for every1 of us and he knows the best Job for us. in other words NAF might not be God's call for u if after lots of trials, u don't get it. Except u are convinced it is. Now to my main testimony...
I didn't intend taking the NAF form majorly because I had taken th Naval form a month before and I felt I would make it into the Navy and because I liked the Navy better, so I thot, 'y waste the money for the form?'. But as fate would have it, a friend of mine who I was encouraging to get the NAF form said he won't except we both got it together, so I did. But prior to getting both forms, I had long decided since I finished my youth services that I was NEVER going ask for the help of man in getting a job because my parents had tried to do that on my behalf and yet it yielded nothing. I perceived in my spirit that God wanted me to leave it to him, so I blocked every route of help from man. And I mean every one! Both private and Public organisations... For 2 years my parents, especially my dad and some of my extended family were very disturbed because I couldn't seem to get a job and yet I didn't want help. The 2 private jobs I got, I turned down, because I decided I wanted to privately practice(my field being, architecture) and those jobs wouldn't afford me the time.
I got the form and I was shortlisted to write the test. By this time I wasn't really concerned about NAF cos I thought the Navy was better as I said earlier and that I was going to make it into the Navy. Especially as I had already written the Test for navy. But something kept telling me the Airforce might be God's calling for me so I began to pray for God's will to be done. During all these, it wasn't as if I had no one I could call in favours from because I have a client who retired from the airforce and he had promised to help if I ever thot of joining the Airforce, this was like a year back. I wrote the NAF test without even letting him know I got the form. When I got a notification that I made the interview, I was dumbfounded cos I knew I made some silly mistakes in the exam. I was humbled and I praised God, cos without asking any1 for help, I made that list. I remembered telling d lady I put up with when I went for the test in Kaduna that I don't know any1 and I didn't give my name or number to anybody. She said* be serious joo, who's helping u?* I replied, *no one!* and she looked at me incredulously. By this time, I had a feeling I would make the final list and I kept telling God * pls don't bring me this far to drop me*. Out of all my friends that wrote the exam(seven of us), I was the only one who made the interview stage. And then again, God did it on the final list, without knowing any Oga!
In closing, I want to say, ' if u say u trust God, trust Him completely, don't try to cut corners or play smarter than Him by asking for the help of man and asking for His at the same time' . God is a Jealous God ( Exodus 20:5), He'll never share His Glory with any man. Pls trust God completely for yours cos he'll do it. Remember that, if every1 of us that applied for that job (About half a million of us) had Ogas at the top and there were just space for about 350 of us, not every1 can definitely get it, only the Oga of all Oga's can matter and that is God! Those who have worldy Ogas would have to bow...

Your testimony wil give me my own testimony. I'm leaving all for God to take control. Lord, take all d glory. 2016 is my year
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by tataiwo09(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
pls, is der chance for one who studies urban and regional planning
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kehnton(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
adoubleu:
@Kciano, i am a Christian, hence I don't swear by anything or anyone according to God's commandment, so u'll have to take my word for it. From the inception of this thread,I have read a lot of comments of people on this thread about how impossible it is to get into the NAF or any Government owned institution(for that matter) without knowing an "Oga @ d top" or without having a God father. I chose not to respond to any of these after the final list came out becos I noticed a lot of other people had shared their testimonies and some who hadn't personally benefited from such, knew others who had and affirmed that selection purely based on merit and the favour of God is possible as they knew people who had gotten theirs that way. Hence, I thot, if this people still don't believe that selection by merit is possible after all these, wat wld make them believe anything I have to say? But I realised that, if I kept quiet, I would have stopped someone's blessing from being theirs. I remembered that I promised God that if he'll just Give me this Job, I would use that office to testify to His supremacy and let people know that those who put their trust in "God alone" will NEVER fai. Man might fail, but God never does!
I have also come to realise that God knows the best for every1 of us and he knows the best Job for us. in other words NAF might not be God's call for u if after lots of trials, u don't get it. Except u are convinced it is. Now to my main testimony...
I didn't intend taking the NAF form majorly because I had taken th Naval form a month before and I felt I would make it into the Navy and because I liked the Navy better, so I thot, 'y waste the money for the form?'. But as fate would have it, a friend of mine who I was encouraging to get the NAF form said he won't except we both got it together, so I did. But prior to getting both forms, I had long decided since I finished my youth services that I was NEVER going ask for the help of man in getting a job because my parents had tried to do that on my behalf and yet it yielded nothing. I perceived in my spirit that God wanted me to leave it to him, so I blocked every route of help from man. And I mean every one! Both private and Public organisations... For 2 years my parents, especially my dad and some of my extended family were very disturbed because I couldn't seem to get a job and yet I didn't want help. The 2 private jobs I got, I turned down, because I decided I wanted to privately practice(my field being, architecture) and those jobs wouldn't afford me the time.
I got the form and I was shortlisted to write the test. By this time I wasn't really concerned about NAF cos I thought the Navy was better as I said earlier and that I was going to make it into the Navy. Especially as I had already written the Test for navy. But something kept telling me the Airforce might be God's calling for me so I began to pray for God's will to be done. During all these, it wasn't as if I had no one I could call in favours from because I have a client who retired from the airforce and he had promised to help if I ever thot of joining the Airforce, this was like a year back. I wrote the NAF test without even letting him know I got the form. When I got a notification that I made the interview, I was dumbfounded cos I knew I made some silly mistakes in the exam. I was humbled and I praised God, cos without asking any1 for help, I made that list. I remembered telling d lady I put up with when I went for the test in Kaduna that I don't know any1 and I didn't give my name or number to anybody. She said* be serious joo, who's helping u?* I replied, *no one!* and she looked at me incredulously. By this time, I had a feeling I would make the final list and I kept telling God * pls don't bring me this far to drop me*. Out of all my friends that wrote the exam(seven of us), I was the only one who made the interview stage. And then again, God did it on the final list, without knowing any Oga!
In closing, I want to say, ' if u say u trust God, trust Him completely, don't try to cut corners or play smarter than Him by asking for the help of man and asking for His at the same time' . God is a Jealous God ( Exodus 20:5), He'll never share His Glory with any man. Pls trust God completely for yours cos he'll do it. Remember that, if every1 of us that applied for that job (About half a million of us) had Ogas at the top and there were just space for about 350 of us, not every1 can definitely get it, only the Oga of all Oga's can matter and that is God! Those who have worldy Ogas would have to bow...

i need your mentorship on the ongoing NAF recruitment.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kasieze(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
ikanason:
www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov .ng/ShortlistedList/DSSC22 /Batch1/01.htm

Nice
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kasieze(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
obulla:
Pls anyone with info from previous NAF interviews at KD? Is it only sport wears and canvass we need as basic wardrobe requirement? Or are we to face any panel? Etc. Kindly assist, anyone... thanx... Good morning ppl
obulla:
Pls anyone with info from previous NAF interviews at KD? Is it only sport wears and canvass we need as basic wardrobe requirement? Or are we to face any panel? Etc. Kindly assist, anyone... thanx... Good morning ppl
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kasieze(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kasieze:
Hmm
joy:
Hmm
hmm
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
On 16 January 2012 - a total number of 193 reported for training. Of those who reported for training, 3 cadets were relegated for different offences, while one cadet died during training, thus leaving 189 cadets to complete the training. The curriculum of the SSC 40 cadets is not much different from that of the 59RC cadets. The General - to – Service courses as well as the Unique – to – Service subjects are similar. Furthermore, the cadets were exposed to all the outdoor tactical training exercises for cadets in NDA.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Christzkid(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Can someone register the air force application form on phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.