Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376294 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Generaloluseye: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2013
careytommy:

guy u no read my subsequent replies to others?
i say provided you correctly filled and completed the online application form, you will be shortlisted for screening & exam.
if you no sabi jargon sef u will be shortlisted if u get Godfather. I know someone who could possibly not have passed the exams but was commisioned in 2011. If you need proof, IM me and i will inbox you his facebook link. if there is no privacy settings, you will see the jargons and grammatically incorrect updates he posts on his wall. then maybe you can tell how he passed....or i can tell you who his father is.
pls send it to my e mail.sessy002@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
House; please whats going on with NAF ? Has anyone been able to buy the pin at the bank today ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
frnkylord: I have 3rd class honors I don't know wat to do now.
PGD
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
frnkylord: I have 3rd class honors I don't know wat to do now.

If you have the money or can get sponsorship...goto aviation school, you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by maga1: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
adekanmbi1986: House; please whats going on with NAF ? Has anyone been able to buy the pin at the bank today ?

I bought for someone yesterday at home. Just try and register first on pay4me website and then fund your account in the pay4me website (NB extra charges of 25 for each N500 is charged for funding your account) you will then purchase the form for N2,850 ...... i did it at the comfort in my parlour. Just give it a try and you wont regret it wink wink GOODLuck all
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
How many people will sign on the Local Government Attestation form ? What do they mean by Principal/Magistrate and Military officer as stated on the form ? I am refering to the AND.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by arizona20: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
pls as a graduate,how much do airforce pay?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
N9,000.50kobo only

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2013
adekanmbi1986: How many people will sign on the Local Government Attestation form ? What do they mean by Principal/Magistrate and Military officer as stated on the form ? I am refering to the AND.

Just one person is to sign the form..the person can be a local govt chairman/secretary, Principals of govt Secondary Sch or a military officer
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=skiguy123]

Just one person is to sign the form..the person can be a local govt
chairman/secretary, Principals of govt Secondary Sch or a military
officer[/quote]

Thanks my brother.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Godschild2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello house, happy Sunday!

Please they said we should upload our University certificate but mine is not ready yet. As in, my school has not even started processing it. Is it okay if I upload my statement of result?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Careytommy, Ex-Boy shae? Send Me your proof by email to: chukzy001@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2013
careytommy:

guy u no read my subsequent replies to others?
i say provided you correctly filled and completed the online application form, you will be shortlisted for screening & exam.
if you no sabi jargon sef u will be shortlisted if u get Godfather. I know someone who could possibly not have passed the exams but was commisioned in 2011. If you need proof, IM me and i will inbox you his facebook link. if there is no privacy settings, you will see the jargons and grammatically incorrect updates he posts on his wall. then maybe you can tell how he passed....or i can tell you who his father is.
send.....manarkasen@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by idonchop: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
The advert says applicants should not be more than 30 while I read on their website that it's 35,which of them is correct?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Someone should click on Track Application Status : Here is the message I got when I clicked it, someone should please explain. Your Application to the Nigerian Airforce is still pending for approval.
Payment has been Received.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
idonchop: The advert says applicants should not be more than 30 while I read on their website that it's 35,which of them is correct?
35 is the correct one.
my course (industrial chemistry) was featured last year but is not on the list this year. i guess they make changes as the need arises.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Godschild2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
careytommy:
35 is the correct one.
my course (industrial chemistry) was featured last year but is not on the list this year. i guess they make changes as the need arises.

Yeah you're correct. But under what course did you apply this year?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by elochukwud9: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
careytommy:
35 is the correct one.

go to the list under fire you wil see B.sc chemistry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by income(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls folks can someone help me on hw to get the pin online without goin to bank.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gods-child:
Yeah you're correct. But under what course did you apply this year?
Actually, i havent applied yet.

elochukwud9: go to the list under fire you wil see B.sc chemistry
Yes i know that, the problem is this people are usually very strict during the screening and stick to the specific courses that were advertised.

please any exboy that has discharged in the house, i need to ask some things via IM but will need to verify yourself by asnwering some coded questions every exboy is expected to know the answer.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by KingsleyEze1(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2013
careytommy:
Actually, i havent applied yet.

Yes i know that, the problem is this people are usually very strict during the screening and stick to the specific courses that were advertised.

please any exboy that has discharged in the house, i need to ask some things via IM but will need to verify yourself by asnwering some coded questions every exboy is expected to know the answer.
"Ex-boy?" Explain.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Kingsley.Eze:

"Ex-boy?" Explain.
The post wasn't for you at all grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by alaricsaltzman: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
income: pls folks can someone help me on hw to get the pin online without goin to bank.
register on pay4me website and use ur ATM
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by alaricsaltzman: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
adekanmbi1986: Someone should click on Track Application Status : Here is the message I got when I clicked it, someone should please explain. Your Application to the Nigerian Airforce is still pending for approval.
av u generated ur application id n printed ur forms? if yes, u av to be shortlisted to see any changes...God help us all
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kingsley.Eze:

"Ex-boy?" Explain.
shocked shocked
SailorXY:
The post wasn't for you at all grin
Hahaha cheesy ....
Bravo company... Nms/95
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2013
Justyaxx: shocked shocked

Hahaha cheesy ....
Bravo company... Nms/95
wow!
also NMS/95.. FCOY
just sent you IM
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by jasville(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
adekanmbi1986: Someone should click on Track Application Status : Here is the message I got when I clicked it, someone should please explain. Your Application to the Nigerian Airforce is still pending for approval.

You have done your part...so then, pray to b shorlisted(that's what it meant)
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by jasville(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
olusolaolufemi: House please, does avin undergone an appendicitis operation means an automatic disqualification??[sub][/sub]

it depends on how healed and perfect the affected area is. If it's up to 4 years one has been operated on, then he/she is so good to go(d essence is to prevent re-occurance during the course of the rigorous training).
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by income(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
guys i just discover dat i made an error in my email address after i sumitted my application form. pls is dia any way i can edit? pls i nid ur help.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Are you sure people are applying for this NAF DSSC ? Or why is this thread cold and dull ? Unlike the ARMY and NAVY thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2013
income: guys i just discover dat i made an error in my email address after i sumitted my application form. pls is dia any way i can edit? pls i nid ur help.
dont worry, u will receive an sms alert
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by income(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
careytommy:
dont worry, u will receive an sms alert
Thanks 4 ur concern. I just create new email carryin d mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.