Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Change Of Institution (second Choice) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Institution (second Choice) (5037 Views)

Date For Niger Delta University (ndu) Post Utme Second Choice / Ansu Second Choice Post Ume To Be Out Soon. / List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Institution (second Choice) by bolafancy(f): 9:57am On May 19, 2008
Hi all,
Pls I want to know if it's possible to take change of Institution of my Second Choice now that Jamb has been conducted. I also want to know the process of doing it and the Payment.
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by Ebucca(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2008
you can go to their office at the island and do it their at the rate of #2,500. you can also change your course if you wish. i did mine last year, and it worked!.
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by danfido(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2008
Hi dear,its no big deal changing one's choice of course or institution, matter of fact,as I'm writing this,I just changed my courses of choice, It does entail,of course,purchasing a scratch card of N2500,at the JAMB office,then logging into myjambresult.com/changeofcourse everything then falls into place, Kabisa!
Hope this helps, regards
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by Ebucca(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2008
@ danfido

are u sure this is how they are doing it this year? cos my younger sister wants to do her own before the result will be out. please i need more info abeg!!!
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2008
My dear, there's no need for a change of course. No institution really consider second choice candidates. Except of course if your second choice option is a private university.
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 23, 2008
naijamark:

My dear, there's no need for a change of course. No institution really consider second choice candidates. Except of course if your second choice option is a private university.

You can change institutions and courses whether first or second. Just buy the N2K5 Scratch card and log on to the advertished weblink on the card. You are there already! One can influence (not open but doable) admission on second choice. I did it last year.
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2008
naijamark:

You can change institutions and courses whether first or second. Just buy the N2K5 Scratch card and log on to the advertised weblink on the card. You are there already! One can influence (not open but doable) admission on second choice. I did it last year.
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by danfido(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2008
@ Ebucca,
Friend,there's really nuthin to worry as regards change of courses/Institutions.
I wonder why some people try to scare people on little matters as this, As I said earlier,I just did mine yesterday,with the scratch card I purchased at the Jamb Office @ N2500.And the change has been made and reflected, No fuss about this,ok? Just get your sis to do same and everything,like I said,falls into place.ok? It ain't no big deal,man, But pls,be fast about it,cos the results would be due in less than 3 wks frm now,
Rgards.
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by Ebucca(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2008
@ Danfido

would she be able to change her institution also? 'cos she wanna change her first choice to anoda school. please reply quickly.
Re: Change Of Institution (second Choice) by danfido(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2008
@ Ebucca,
Both the courses and Institutions chosen can be changed.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Quarter Finals Best Debaters Essay / Shoe Makers, Bata Back In Nigeria. Builds $1Million Plant / SSANU Set To Embark On An Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.