Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. (14788 Views)

If You Need Job Immediately, Check Out These Advertised Positions... / Available Accounting Job Immediately / 7 Reasons Why You Should Quit Your Job Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Polchiz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
It is no longer news that Nigerian graduates find it difficult to get a good job after NYSC regardless of their class of degrees.
Experience as they say is the best teacher.
For those that have passed through this stage and are now working, what pieces of advice do you have for corp members who desire to get job as soon as they complete their service year.
I can do anything that is lawful to achieve this.
Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by dddaaayyyooo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
I actually log in because of this Big Question U asked. U need 2 + 1 = 3 Tinz to get job after ur NYSC.
1, You need to start applying and submitting ur CV to Firms 3 months to when ur service year will be over and also give ur CV to people who can help u because that's d best way to get a job here in Nigeria

2, U need to Pray To God.

3, U won't like this sha but I have to add it. If u don't get a job months after ur NYSC. Please don't do anything funny. U may not understand that but av it in mind too that u may not get a job as fast as P .
That's my own advice for u

13 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by infonirt: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
You can always have something to do if you just learn how to promote peoples products. Their are a lot of companies looking for people to promote them and they are willing to pay you handsomely if you assist them. I could be able to help you with what i do. Just send me an email:boss@gdi9ja.ws
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Polchiz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks friends. I don't lack business Ideas.
It is just that I desire to work in a progressive organization to enable me gain the skills, experience and money that I need to pursue my goals.
I went to a reputable university and graduated with good grade.
I'm serving now and I need advice on how to get good jobs. I believe a lot of nairalanders have passed through this and would like to share their experience. As they say 'experience is not just passing through a situation but what you did with the situation.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by oddy4real(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2013
I am a Youth Corper and would be passing out in October. I however started applying seriously for jobs since around march. I attended 2 job tests which I failed and the 3rd one I wrote, I passed... I was invited for the final interview last week and was then asked to meet the H/R manager to discuss my pay.
I feel as a corper, one should not see the service year as just one to catch fun. One should think ahead about life after passing out parade.

Best of luck bro!

13 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Emmy3(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
You suppose to have started hunting for employment opportunities immediately after graduation.
However, you still got some skill u learnt in ur uni, why not put it into reality. Perhaps, you got talent in a niche, why not sell ur services to the people that need it?
Remember to ring ur old friends, who knows; they can help...
Note that all these is mere talks if u don't seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness...
Good luck

5 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by hoochay: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
mod front page nah plz,keke oya drop me for asaahwo qtrs
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Burger01(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ Op you need to support your pedigree with professional exams. Degree certificates alone won't get you that desired job as intended. Degree without practical skills is useless. Practical skills are measured via professional exams. Get professional certifications in your line of studies and you would be fine. It worked for me. I lost a job opportunity with MTN as a result of lack of certification in the required exam. Now, with certifications in Cisco CCNA, ComPTIA A+ & Network+, CISP, WNAP and Oracle I never regret my certifications.

Certification helps.

Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by saintandsinnerz: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Brother, getting job in Nigeria is a combination of luck and God's Grace period! When i graduated from the University, i erroneously thought that good grade can get you a job, but surprisingly i was wrong after all. Those people in my class then that were regarded as "never do well" were the ones that got the lucrative jobs after NYSC. Just pray for God's favor and plenty of luck as they are the most important things to fetching you a job not grades. Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by sobastical: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
God bless you @OP and the first person to comment really hit the head of the nail, above all one has to be prayer and very close to God.

2 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
am also a batch corps member passing out by october, i started applying since may....hopefully, i may get a job once am through with service. but pls fellow nairalanders....i want to ask, what books should i use in preparing for job aptitude test? pls i seriously need to know so as to start preparing for one.....thanks wink wink
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by osifred(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
I encourage your to read up this write up on how to get a job or possibly increase ur chance of getting a job

https://www.nairaland.com/1329105/how-get-job-possibly-increase#16359555

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Gbemmyxal(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
@OP, wot worked for Mr A, may not work for Mr B. Jez put ur trust in woteva U worship, nd u'll b fine. Albeit, you have to be good, nd u also need some spicing luck. If you are good, you need just a little push(someone who can refer you to the employer)
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by ojubi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE

COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE IN THE UNDERLISTED DEPARTMENTS:

METEOROLOGY
BSc. / Class II / Forecaster Certificate, NCAA-approved Meteorology courses

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
BSc. Mathematics or Physics/ NCAA-approved Air Traffic control license

STATISTICS
BSc./ HND Statistics

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BSc. / HND Computer Hardware Engr, Computer Engr, Computer Science

MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES
BA History /BA or HND Archaeology

QUANTITY SURVEY
BSc. / HND Quantity Survey

ARCHITECTURE
MSc. Architecture

BUILDING TECH
BSc. / HND Building Tech / Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering

FRENCH
BA French

LIBRARY SCIENCE
BSc. Library Science, BSc. (Ed) Library Science.

FOUNDATION / CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
BSc. (Ed) Foundation / Curriculum Development

MEDICALS
MBBS, MB ch D
Consultant – Ophthalmologist
Consultant - Surgeon
Consultant- Physician
Consultant - O & G
Consultant - Pediatrics
Consultant - Radiologist
Consultant - Orthopedic
Consultant - Family medicine
Consultant - Anesthetists
Consultant – Conservative Dentistry
Consultant – Maxillofacial Surgery

DENTAL SURGERY
BDS, B ch D

PHARMACY
BSc. Pharmacy

RADIOGRAPHY
BSc. Radiography

PREVENTIVE HEALTH
BSc. Preventive Health/ Environmental Health/Community Health

NURSES RN/RM
Must hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialities listed. Must be registered and have a current practising license.
Pre -Operative Nurses
Nurse Anesthetist
Accident and Emergency Nurses
Orthopedic Nurses
Ophthalmic Nurses
Intensive Care
Renal Dialysis
BSc. Nursing

LAW/PSYCHOLOGISTS/SOCIOLOGY
LLB/BSc. Psychology/BSc Sociology

CATERING
BSc./HND Catering/Hotel Management

CHAPLAIN / IMAM
BA/HND Theology/Islamic/Arabic Studies

MUSIC
BA/HND Music

SPORTS
BSc(Ed). / BA / HND Physical Education

ADMINISTRATION / PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
BSc / HND Public Admin, Personnel Mgt and Human Resource Mgt and Bus Admin.

PILOT
Applicant must be a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holder. Type rating would be an advantage.

EDUCATION
BEd. Fine Arts / French / Igbo / Hausa / Guardian and Counselling / BA / BSc (Ed) Foundation / Curriculum Development

SUPPLY
B.Sc Business Administration / HND Purchasing and Supply.

FIRE
BSc. Chemistry or Engineering Safety/ Environmental Engineering

ENGINEERING
BSc. / HND Electrical / Electronics Engineering.

DIETICIAN
BSc. or HND Dietetics/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria

MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
Must possess BMLS or AIMLS or its Medical equivalents, must be registered with Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria

CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS
MSc. Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology

MEDICAL RECORD OFFICERS
BSc. / HND Health Records / Biostatistics. Must be registered with the Health Record Officers Registration Board of Nigeria

BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERS
BSc / HND Biomedical engineering

PHYSIOTHERAPIST
BSc Physiotherapy

ACCOUNTANTS
BSc. / HND Accounting

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
B Tech. / B Eng. Mechanical Engineering

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
B Eng./MSc. Aeronautical Engineering

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
B Eng. Electrical Engineering

ECONOMISTS
BSc. Economics

MARKETING
BSc. Marketing

MASS COMM/JOURNALISM
BA / BSc. / HND Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relations

INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
BSc. / HND Industrial Chemistry

APPLIED PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS
BSc. / HND Applied Physics / Mathematics

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
BSc. Chemical Engineering

PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
BSc. Physics / BSc. Mathematics and Statistics

GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATE

Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower for holders of First degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exception from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2012 except Serving Personnel who will be considered for Branch Commission if not more than 35 years of age. (Any age declaration done later than 5 years of this exercise will not be acceptable).Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2012 need not apply.
Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying aptitude test and the result placed on the website, while advert will also be published in national dailies.
Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise where aptitude tests will be conducted.
Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi
Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
BENIN: 81 Air Maritime Group, Benin
Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure
Sokoto: 26 Battalion, Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto
Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
Applicants are to save the completed forms, Click on the "PAY APPLICATION FEE" Button on the APPLICATION SUMMARY page and then print out the PAY4ME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT slip to effect payment at any branch of INTERCONTINENTAL BANK or STERLING BANK or UBA BANK or UNION BANK.
The date for Zonal Enlistment Exercise will be communicated to applicants in due course. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
Birth Certificate
Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
Letter of Attestation of Good Character
Attestation of Parent / Guardian Consent Form
Attestation of Local Government Area Form
Acknowledgment Card
Writing Materials
Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.

SUBMISSION OF FORM

Further to Paragraph 8 above, applications will only be processed and validated after payment. Thereafter the Applicants will then print out the following:
Acknowledgment Card
Applicant's Local Government Attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman / Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
Additionally, applicants are to bring with them letters of attestation of good character from Two (2) prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.

Application Support:

08104577415, 09-8704817, 09-8708475 , 08078406568

Technical Support:

For Technical Support, please call: 08104577415,
09-8704817, 09-8708475 , 08078406568 or
Email: airforce.support@swglobal.com

Note:
All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
Note: Application is Free!
To Apply, Goto: http:
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Wiseoldman: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: I actually log in because of this Big Question U asked. U need 2 + 1 = 3 Tinz to get job after ur NYSC.
1, You need to start applying and submitting ur CV to Firms 3 months to when ur service year will be over and also give ur CV to people who can help u because that's d best way to get a job here in Nigeria

2, U need to Pray To God.

3, U won't like this sha but I have to add it. If u don't get a job months after ur NYSC. Please don't do anything funny. U may not understand that but av it in mind too that u may not get a job as fast as P .
That's my own advice for u

Ur point 2 is very correct, the God factor.

Well i would correct the 3 month proir application. Rather start applying 6 months b4 d end of nysc... ideally u might fail d first or second test...also recruitment into any "good" coy in Ng will ideally span 6 months.

Also if u haven't mastered apt test...pls do, forget that u were a genius in ui, unilag, cu, abu, lasu, uniport, oau, etc its a different ball game when d sample space is much larger.

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Revolva(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Polchiz: It is no longer news that Nigerian graduates find it difficult to get a good job after NYSC regardless of their class of degrees.
Experience as they say is the best teacher.
For those that have passed through this stage and are now working, what pieces of advice do you have for corp members who desire to get job as soon as they complete their service year.
I can do anything that is lawful to achieve this.
Thank you for your time.

Must you work under some body...omo there are few Jobs out there Mr Copper..ok...omo Now your suffering continues...even more..na naija we dey..if you no no any body ..you are O.Y.O...

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Policewoman(f): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
JOIN THE POLICE FORCE.
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Jxtmayor(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
You must be able to create job for others..
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Bj5all(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
be willing to seize every opportunities as they come, never loose Hope even when it doesn't come at the expected time. acquire relevant skills not just papers (certificates).
be willing also to appreciate humble beginning for it might be Wat will take u to ur promise land.
u alone know Wat u want and do all legal tins possible to get it. confront life with boldness.

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by creativemusic: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by double3(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'll advice u to think towards being ur own boss,cos th truth z that there are thousands of people like u that would be passing out so th chances of getting a job without knowing somebody in higher places is limited.
So wht I'm I saying?;think towards starting sumthang of ur own. Wish u luck man

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Mintayo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
oddy4real: I am a Youth Corper and would be passing out in October. I however started applying seriously for jobs since around march. I attended 2 job tests which I failed and the 3rd one I wrote, I passed... I was invited for the final interview last week and was then asked to meet the H/R manager to discuss my pay.
I feel as a corper, one should not see the service year as just one to catch fun. One should think ahead about life after passing out parade.

Best of luck bro!

pls which is the best sites for job-seekers!
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by HonEmeritus(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Honestly, Graduates must change their orientation towards the labour market. Why can't u expend ur energy on creating jobs rather than seeking for non-existing job? Who told you u can't employ graduates?
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by bakynes(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Job in Nigeria is like a miracle,you hardly hear someone say they got a job but all in all, God is the Ultimate factor in getting a job in Nigeria.Even 40k job to take dey manage I no see. Frustration is there already I pray it doesn't get to depression,am simply tired.Hard work doesn't pay in the Nigerian Society anymore.
Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Dubemkelly(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
ojubi: APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE

COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE IN THE UNDERLISTED DEPARTMENTS:

METEOROLOGY
BSc. / Class II / Forecaster Certificate, NCAA-approved Meteorology courses

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
BSc. Mathematics or Physics/ NCAA-approved Air Traffic control license

STATISTICS
BSc./ HND Statistics

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BSc. / HND Computer Hardware Engr, Computer Engr, Computer Science

MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES
BA History /BA or HND Archaeology

QUANTITY SURVEY
BSc. / HND Quantity Survey

ARCHITECTURE
MSc. Architecture

BUILDING TECH
BSc. / HND Building Tech / Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering

FRENCH
BA French

LIBRARY SCIENCE
BSc. Library Science, BSc. (Ed) Library Science.

FOUNDATION / CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
BSc. (Ed) Foundation / Curriculum Development

MEDICALS
MBBS, MB ch D
Consultant – Ophthalmologist
Consultant - Surgeon
Consultant- Physician
Consultant - O & G
Consultant - Pediatrics
Consultant - Radiologist
Consultant - Orthopedic
Consultant - Family medicine
Consultant - Anesthetists
Consultant – Conservative Dentistry
Consultant – Maxillofacial Surgery

DENTAL SURGERY
BDS, B ch D

PHARMACY
BSc. Pharmacy

RADIOGRAPHY
BSc. Radiography

PREVENTIVE HEALTH
BSc. Preventive Health/ Environmental Health/Community Health

NURSES RN/RM
Must hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialities listed. Must be registered and have a current practising license.
Pre -Operative Nurses
Nurse Anesthetist
Accident and Emergency Nurses
Orthopedic Nurses
Ophthalmic Nurses
Intensive Care
Renal Dialysis
BSc. Nursing

LAW/PSYCHOLOGISTS/SOCIOLOGY
LLB/BSc. Psychology/BSc Sociology

CATERING
BSc./HND Catering/Hotel Management

CHAPLAIN / IMAM
BA/HND Theology/Islamic/Arabic Studies

MUSIC
BA/HND Music

SPORTS
BSc(Ed). / BA / HND Physical Education

ADMINISTRATION / PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
BSc / HND Public Admin, Personnel Mgt and Human Resource Mgt and Bus Admin.

PILOT
Applicant must be a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holder. Type rating would be an advantage.

EDUCATION
BEd. Fine Arts / French / Igbo / Hausa / Guardian and Counselling / BA / BSc (Ed) Foundation / Curriculum Development

SUPPLY
B.Sc Business Administration / HND Purchasing and Supply.

FIRE
BSc. Chemistry or Engineering Safety/ Environmental Engineering

ENGINEERING
BSc. / HND Electrical / Electronics Engineering.

DIETICIAN
BSc. or HND Dietetics/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria

MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
Must possess BMLS or AIMLS or its Medical equivalents, must be registered with Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria

CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS
MSc. Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology

MEDICAL RECORD OFFICERS
BSc. / HND Health Records / Biostatistics. Must be registered with the Health Record Officers Registration Board of Nigeria

BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERS
BSc / HND Biomedical engineering

PHYSIOTHERAPIST
BSc Physiotherapy

ACCOUNTANTS
BSc. / HND Accounting

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
B Tech. / B Eng. Mechanical Engineering

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
B Eng./MSc. Aeronautical Engineering

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
B Eng. Electrical Engineering

ECONOMISTS
BSc. Economics

MARKETING
BSc. Marketing

MASS COMM/JOURNALISM
BA / BSc. / HND Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relations

INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
BSc. / HND Industrial Chemistry

APPLIED PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS
BSc. / HND Applied Physics / Mathematics

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
BSc. Chemical Engineering

PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
BSc. Physics / BSc. Mathematics and Statistics

GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATE

Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower for holders of First degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exception from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2012 except Serving Personnel who will be considered for Branch Commission if not more than 35 years of age. (Any age declaration done later than 5 years of this exercise will not be acceptable).Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2012 need not apply.
Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying aptitude test and the result placed on the website, while advert will also be published in national dailies.
Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise where aptitude tests will be conducted.
Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi
Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
BENIN: 81 Air Maritime Group, Benin
Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure
Sokoto: 26 Battalion, Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto
Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
Applicants are to save the completed forms, Click on the "PAY APPLICATION FEE" Button on the APPLICATION SUMMARY page and then print out the PAY4ME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT slip to effect payment at any branch of INTERCONTINENTAL BANK or STERLING BANK or UBA BANK or UNION BANK.
The date for Zonal Enlistment Exercise will be communicated to applicants in due course. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
Birth Certificate
Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
Letter of Attestation of Good Character
Acknowledgment Card
Writing Materials
Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.

SUBMISSION OF FORM

Further to Paragraph 8 above, applications will only be processed and validated after payment. Thereafter the Applicants will then print out the following:
Acknowledgment Card
Applicant's Local Government Attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman / Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
Additionally, applicants are to bring with them letters of attestation of good character from Two (2) prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.

Application Support:

08104577415, 09-8704817, 09-8708475 , 08078406568

Technical Support:

For Technical Support, please call: 08104577415,
09-8704817, 09-8708475 , 08078406568 or
Email: airforce.support@swglobal.com

Note:
All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
Note: Application is Free!
To Apply, Goto: http:
Ah! Diz info shud b stale or could it have been a mistake...31st of December,2012 as used above. Confused*

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. by Jarus(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Don't wait till you finish NYSC before you start applying. Start applying during NYSC.

Read widely on test taking and interview skills, practice test question, equip yourself duirng the service year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 / Free CV Template For Recent Graduates To Download And Customise / Are Pruvia Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.