Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Brothers & Sis I Need Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brothers & Sis I Need Help. (1079 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by cannonnier(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
I Lost my hearing last year. I
went hospital they ask for 120k for the hearing aid. I don't av the money. I search for it in amazon, the price
is incredibly affordable @($32).
But un42natly amozon don't do
bussines in nigeria. Really sad.

If any of you knew someone from a country abroad which i could buy and send to his address then he would send it to nigeria via fedexpress, please kindly assist me to this.
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by Coldblooded(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm sorry to hear about your condition but try to verify the product u saw at Amazon cos I can't believe it would give u the same service the N120k own would offer.

For easy buying online try to check this https://www.nairaland.com/1336800/order-product-aliexpress-alibaba-dhgate
NOTE: I didn't use this but considering the responses I found there, it may help.
Verify before ordering.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by Gudintent: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^ good advice
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by bellong: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Post the link of the product you saw on amazon here. It will be easier to know the exact thing you want.

copy and paste the amazon link here.
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by cannonnier(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by straneur(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
I have used Aliexpress many times, you can buy it from there they accept naija credit cards and ship to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by cannonnier(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
i have search for it there, can't find medical product.
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by tnwmagcom: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Are you sure it is the exact one that was recommended to you at the hospital? Cheap is good but you need something that will actually work. In any case, happy to buy this or you but not sure how I will get it across to you?
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by cannonnier(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
i live in lagos, u
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by bellong: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2013
cannonnier: i live in lagos, u

You did not put address you want it delivered to
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by bknight: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2013
I am told amazon do business with nigerian cards too. And they ship to nigeria also. A friend bought a book there and had it shipped to her in nigeria.
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by cannonnier(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2013
alrite brothers, sister chaircover have done everything for me.

Bellong for your wanting to help.

Thanx all of you. that was the mistake. thanx anyway.
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by bellong: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2013
chaircover: @cannonnier you made a similar request on the health section and I contacted you a couple of days ago. I have bought the item on Amazon and it is being delivered to me today. I also explained to you that I have a relative coming to Nigeria on Thursday and for you to meet him at the airport to collect it from him. I am not collecting any money from you

My suggestion to you is to use it first, and if it doesnt work as expected then you go for a more expensive one.

@Cannonier, please respond to this and act promptly. Get the time of arrival and be there promptly. Don't be late, the people too have other things to do, please.

May God grant you sound health and healing

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by cannonnier(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2013
amen. and my GOD help us all
Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by degurl(f): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
.........and its Sister Chaircover, not brother Chaircover because she is a SHE.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by toofine765: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ ChairCover, am moved to tears by your act of kindness to someone you have never met. I only pray the good Lord to bless and reward you a million ford. Thanks for challenging me posotively.

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
chaircover: @cannonnier you made a similar request on the health section and I contacted you a couple of days ago. I have bought the item on Amazon and it is being delivered to me today. I also explained to you that I have a relative coming to Nigeria on Thursday and for you to meet him at the airport to collect it from him. I am not collecting any money from you

My suggestion to you is to use it first, and if it doesnt work as expected then you go for a more expensive one.
Ma,I'm really moved seein this. U will be rewarded by d Great Rewarder. Ur supply will continue to multiply.thank u.

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by greatgod2012(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^
and definately, hes going to, in Jesus name.

@Chaircover, your pot of oil will never dry IJN.

1 Like

Re: Brothers & Sis I Need Help. by cannonnier(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
amen to that @al prayer

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Take And Pick Children From School / Evangelist Shoots Father To Death In Enugu(see Photo) / people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.