Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Be A Professional Liar? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Be A Professional Liar? (926 Views)

How To Detect A Liar (pic Included) / Late Prophet Ajanaku's Close Aide Speaks…he Was A Liar, Cheat And Swindler / Dr Samuel Okafor A Liar?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Professional Liar? by FulaniBOII(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
I want to be a professional liar but don't know how to go about it. This may be helpful to some people here who also dream of becoming Professional Liars. I can lie a bit but sometimes I know the lie is not reasonable and the listener will know it's a lie. I was thinking of doing politics but that is a higher level of professionalism I just want to be a professional liar. Also help me if you know any Institution in Nigeria offering the program. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Professional Liar? by meeboid: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
OP.. You need help
Re: How To Be A Professional Liar? by braine(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
I think you have a point OP. Lying has been an integral part of human existence even from the very beginning.

But the thing now is that it can't be really thought, just as theft which cannot be taught and also includes lying; prostitution likewise and those other things the society deem inappropriate.

By the way, if you're not able to tell lies effectively by now, I don't think learning will be that easy coz I believe its something that starts from childhood.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Pixs Collection / Fraudsters On The Loose / Another ATM Scam By Ecobank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.