Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out (4340 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / You Can Now Watch Dstv With This App / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by the121biz: 11:27am On May 19, 2008
Do you know that it's now possible to watch free to air TV channels on your desktop or laptop. Technology has advanced to the point where you can watch Satellite TV on your PC using this software & and an Internet connection. Satellite TV for PC software is the most popular way to watch TV on your PC. Now you can watch hundreds of live worldwide channels on your PC free of monthly charge.
It's a great way to turn your PC into a Super Satellite TV.
Free Satellite TV Viewer - No Limits. Watch Popular Network TV For Free Like NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, BBC, MTV, NASA TV + More. Full Screen Capability. No Spyware or Bots. Just a great introduction to our service with more than 3,000 Satellite Channels. No Obligation to Purchase. Channels Updated Regularly to give views the potential of all the channels available.You can watch thousands of LIVE worldwide channels on your PC, free of charge. Over 3000 STATIONS on your PC or Laptop for free!! Instantly Turn your Computer into a Super TV. Watch TV in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Dutch and more! You may also browse world TV by regions or by country name. Watch TV stations from Vietnam, England, Japan, Iran, Africa and more. You won't be disappointed,
If you are interested,all you need to do is send a mail to: uniquesale1@yahoo.com or call 08026689026.The software costs 1500 naira.

Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 19, 2008
@ the

Internet connection. .huh. angry

Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by ceejay80s(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2008
Anything goes in nigeria. Long live naija
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by hayprof(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2008
I couldn't read the Whole Advert sef* tongue

. . info, what u gettig @ ? angry
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by Donseaun(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2008
If its wtout internet connection,and i'm gonna pay jst 1,500 NAIRA dont tel me u 4got to add 1 zero o! Ehen! Jst wait 4 my bday wen popsy go buy me laptop, hehehehe
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by Feesha: 3:29pm On May 20, 2008
U did not give details of the technology. Try to convince us how it works.
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by initialize(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2008
@poster

this is the phone section but what you are talking about is related to PC, so i'm commanding you to move ur post to the right forum or else, lol

Always do the right thing and try to explain more on the real thing
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by texazzpete(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2008
@all
Download Sopcast and watch live TV from around the world. That's what this pathetic OP is trying to sell. It's a free software and you can even get to watch All the european leagues, champs league etc.

It does need a fast internet connection, so you can forget using your cellular networks. Perhaps those using Wimax could try this out.

I hate it when someone tries to resell free software with crappy promises.
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by dragnet: 10:12pm On May 20, 2008
tex, . . . .mMmm . . . . . Yeah wink
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by fellybabe(f): 10:32pm On May 20, 2008
oh yeah

i'll try it now
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by tobs(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2008
if it needs internet connection . . , its tweess . . . why do u now call it free , . . atleast u are paying for the internet . . . tongue i better buy the free to air dish and dicoder . . .i got friends that av it . . , .
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by ztyle(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2008
So the software cost N1500. . .hmm Recharge card money~ @poster No worry we go buy.
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by texazzpete(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2008
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by the121biz: 7:14pm On May 24, 2008
OHHHHH,
Dont think that it is free,the software differs OKAY you can check www.satellitetvonpc.com to see what it looks like and decide whether to buy online,
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2008
hayprof:

info, what u gettig @ ? angry

Offtopic undecided
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by hayprof(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2008
info:

Offtopic undecided

. .nd again What are u getting @ ? angry
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by Nobody: 11:41am On May 25, 2008
hayprof:

. .nd again

Off+Topic
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by Donseaun(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2008
C dem,
Re: Yes!you Can Now Watch Live Satellite Tv On Your Laptop Or Desktop.check It Out by texazzpete(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2008
the121biz:

OHHHHH,
Dont think that it is free,the software differs OKAY you can check www.satellitetvonpc.com to see what it looks like and decide whether to buy online,

I'm sorry. Nowhere on that site is proof of how the service looks like. All we see is crappy photos of a box unimaginatively named 'Satellite TV on PC'. No screenshots of the software, no trial version, nothing!

If you need a website to further promote this scheme, at least make it a plausible looking one. Your website is pretty confidence-sapping.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet / MTN 1.5gb For N300 / Where To Download Pes 2013 For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.