Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158560 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2015
please people, i need an android app that can let me stream live football matches... any help will be appreciated.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Fadajasi(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Slyba Tv, Google it

5 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Hawlahscho(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Download kodi

Google it and contact me for d settings

3 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Download kodi

will i get the kodi on playstore
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Fadajasi:
Slyba Tv, Google it
i have slyba tv already but i cant seem to find any channel that shows live football

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Warlord3000(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Last time I checked sybla tv still works
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Download kodi

downloaded,now please the settings

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Hawlahscho(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2015
kudoxs:
downloaded,now please the settings

Later when I charge my phone,

whatsapp on

it has a setting am gonna send to you.

***Modified***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Fadajasi(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Maybe I would try Kodi too

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Op don't waste your time with kodi, that rubbish of an app

Abeg download ustream or world sport stream

The good thing about ustream is u can also watch live events like Oscars and Grammy with it also u can watch wwe

World sport streams you can watch all sporting events straight from skysports including teams news and epl discussions and sports news

Just Google and see

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by am0s(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
pls can i watch barclays with these app

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by doctokwus: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

The good thing about ustream is u can also watch live events like Oscars and Grammy with it also u can watch wwe

World sport streams you can watch all sporting events straight from skysports including teams news and epl discussions and sports news

Just Google and see
Pls I have wss downloaded too.It however buffers a bit when i tried watching the last 10mins of one of yesterdays premier league matches.Also like how many Mb does it take to watch a 90mins match?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
doctokwus:

Pls I have wss downloaded too.It however buffers a bit when i tried watching the last 10mins of one of yesterdays premier league matches.Also like how many Mb does it take to watch a 90mins match?
where will i see wss ooo
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

Just Google and see
does it stream live football please
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
kudoxs:
does it stream live football please

Yes, I watch all live futbal matches on my device with dos two app

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by doctokwus: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
kudoxs:
where will i see wss ooo
Should be in playstore
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by doctokwus: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

Do u use normal data or any them tweaks.Using normal data is consuming.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

i wil be glad if you can send me the link of those apps or the apk files
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
doctokwus:

Do u use normal data or any them tweaks.Using normal data is consuming.

I use normal data, am in Ghana we don't really tweak here but guys in Nigeria use bis tweak to watch matches

Kudoxs just Google it, u will get the apk or search through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2112184/come-important-android-free-paid#30112307
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
doctokwus:

Should be in playstore

Download ustream apk install it go to sports go to live event u will watch matches and get tire as long as u have data to waste

One match is like 200mb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
kudoxs:
i have slyba tv already but i cant seem to find any channel that shows live football

...that I watched last Liverpool match and planning to watch my darling Barcelona tonight on Sybla?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

Download ustream apk install it go to sports go to live event u will watch matches and get tire as long as u have data to waste

One match is like 200mb
So data sub in Ghana is relatively cheap compared to Nigeria... Na to relocate sure pass...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seamareggae:

So data sub in Ghana is relatively cheap compared to Nigeria... Na to relocate sure pass...

Atleast una get to use cheats and tweaks we don't do dat here, yes data is a bit cheaper 200mb is less than 200naira for some networks

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
I use to love FOOTBALL LIVE STREAM because it has options to stream matches on low quality.. Thereby helping minimize mb and no much buffering cos of erratic network in Nigeria... Until the bein sports channels started messing up...
For me... World sports stream is the best... And then sylba tv...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

Atleast una get to use cheats and tweaks we don't do dat here, yes data is a bit cheaper 200mb is less than 200naira for some networks
That means you can get 5gb at around 1k... And not only cheap.. Its faster... Pls forget all dis cheats in Nigeria that don't last and also the headache involved in getting and using dem is too much.. Enjoy jare

4 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Fadajasi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys, how about pc apps for streaming matches?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by am0s(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seamareggae:
I use to love FOOTBALL LIVE STREAM because it has options to stream matches on low quality.. Thereby helping minimize mb and no much buffering cos of erratic network in Nigeria... Until the bein sports channels started messing up...
For me... World sports stream is the best... And then sylba tv...

guy abeg anytime i click one link dere..
d tin go bring cant play this link
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Babalakin(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

Just Google and see
kai you too much bro.i just downloaded ustream from play store and world sports stream from Google.the world sports stream (wss) is far better with lots of sports channel like sky sports 1-5,ESPN,and even movie channels.i just finished watching hell boy on sky movie(action & adventure).this is where my search for live tv ends,i'm done with this crappy dstv drifta that wouldn't allow me watch SS3 live matches unless i link it to a premium account.i recommend this app to everyone looking for where to watch live tv.although u will have to download xmtv player and mx player from playstore before u can stream the wss,d apps sizes wouldn't b more than 25mb(wss+xmtv +mx player )...thanks once again bro

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by pat077: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
u can also try uk tv now, it has alot of sports stations. Sybla is good but their commentary is always in arabic.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by am0s(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
ow com everybody sybla dey play...
mine jes sayin cant play dis link
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
am0s:
ow com everybody sybla dey play...
mine jes sayin cant play dis link

Clear the app data and update the app
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by am0s(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
funkyjms:

Clear the app data and update the app

owk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.