Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Something Intresting About The Mission "Hunter Killer" Cod Modernwarfare3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Something Intresting About The Mission "Hunter Killer" Cod Modernwarfare3 (1005 Views)

Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics / The Mission In Gw2:going Undercover / Best Mission Game Ever!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Intresting About The Mission "Hunter Killer" Cod Modernwarfare3 by hunter21(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2013
The objective of the mission is to infiltrate a russian submarine and use its weaponry(cruise missiles) on the rest of the russian fleet off, the east coast of the united states.
However, the mode of infiltration was via scuba diving with the aid of mini underwater vehicles that had mine detection sonar.
My question is if such an infiltration is possible in real life without the submarines sonar picking up sound signature from the approaching divers(delta operatives) and the mine detection sonar they used?
If so what would be the defensive action to be taken by the submarine ? Would it be to:
1.) send a counter team of scuba divers to eliminate the approaching delta team?
2.)is it possible to blow up the delta team with a torpedo?
Your oppinion would be appreciated.
Re: Something Intresting About The Mission "Hunter Killer" Cod Modernwarfare3 by Bawss1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Blowing up the boat with a torpedo would be an unlikely recourse,the boat was coming in too fast and in the direction of the sub.

I think detection by radar might be hard since the boat was made from rubber. Not sure, just guessing. Besides the ocean was at that point filled with many other vessels.

What the could have been done was to ensure that the sub was not boarded at all.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dogs Will Be An Adventure Game / Pls Which Site Do I Download Psp Games For Free / If U Know You Have The Brain Of Albert Einstein Answer This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.