Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How To Become Your Boss.......or Sack Your Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become Your Boss.......or Sack Your Boss (690 Views)

My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! / Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? / Female Boss or Male Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Your Boss.......or Sack Your Boss by lifechangers: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2013
SPECIAL INVITATION! SPECIAL INVITATION!!.....COME AND EXPERIENCE A LIVE CHANGING SEMINAR...ITS REALLY FREE
YOU are all specially invited by Thelifechangersgroup, International, to their Free Empowerment Seminar tagged-'' Earn why you save a life" on Wednesday,10th July,2013 and 17th July,2013 @ fresh dew fast foods located @ 71,Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, off Olowu junction,Ikeja,Lagos-State.Nigeria.
Time is 11am prompt.Don,t be left out
P.S:You can call me on 08036852417 for further information
P.S.S:Our vision and mission is to change the life of very members and non.members (The hopeless)
P.S.S.S:Please be noted,you are not selling any product
Re: How To Become Your Boss.......or Sack Your Boss by lifechangers: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2013
COME AND JOIN US today...YOUR LIVE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN BECAUSE AS YOU JOIN YOU ARE SAVING THE LIVES OF THE LESS PRIVILEGE...SO SHALL GOD BLESS YOUR OWN LIFE TOO...AMEEN.Thelifechangersgroup....We give hope to the hopeless and the less privilege people.The Life Changers Group is a Group of Compassionate Individuals from different countries that came together to work as a team with the objectives of reducing the rate of unemployment,empowering people that are constrained financially in their interested area of business,etc,but mainly to reduce to its bearest minimal the suffering of the less privilege Globally.

This Online Business equips member(s) financially and provides them with the opportunity to have a steady growing source of income.giving member a unique feature of earning a standard living and changing a life(The Life of a less privilege).

The importance of financial empowerment cannot be over-emphasized.TLCG provides answers to your numerous financial challenges and puzzles.JUmp in right now and save a live.

click on this link to be part of us today and for more detail- http://lifechangersgroup.com/referaldetail.aspx?param=YGHs%2fT4OmW %2bUHAyBepb6KAAHPg3ku%2fSw

(1) (Reply)

police / Uniform Salary... / Nigeria Youth Release Social Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.