Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ramadan Jokes! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Jokes! (3730 Views)

Salam A Collection Of Jokes To Ease Your Stress / Richard Dawkins Makes Muslim Jokes / Islamic Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2013
For those of u that will start bombarding me with provisions for Ramadan, let me inform you that I dont want bournvita this time around coz it makes me sleep a lot, I prefer milo (Baba Sala) coz I need lots of energy, also three crowns milk nauseates me, I prefer peak milk (liquid), its works well for ma body, I dont want milo sardine o, titus sardine (original brand) wa ok, granulated sugar purges me too, St. Louis sugar is better, then dont bring Nasco cornflakes, I prefer Kellogs. Others include but not limited to Mango and Pineapple juice, Fresh fruits, I don't want agbalumo o! Cartons of Malta Guinness, fresh salad from Mr. Bigg's (I dont really like Cooperative salad, it upsets my tummy), 5crates of fresh eggs with chicken or beef, Vegetable oil, Palm oil and bag of rice. Pls, don't boda urself to make 'Ogi' for me, Hollandia custard(5bags) ma wa alright fun mi.
Tnk u so much! May Allah continue to bless you as you honour this little request from ur one & only friend! One love! Ramadan Kareem Remember to add swiss lace or french lace 10yrd 4 aso odun.

May Almighty Allah grant unto us our prayer requests, and make this Nation peaceful and flourish like a cedar of Lebanon.

Wishing you all the best of the season!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Jokes! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
ayobase: For those of u that will start bombarding me with provisions for Ramadan, let me inform you that I dont want bournvita this time around coz it makes me sleep a lot, I prefer milo (Baba Sala) coz I need lots of energy, also three crowns milk nauseates me, I prefer peak milk (liquid), its works well for ma body, I dont want milo sardine o, titus sardine (original brand) wa ok, granulated sugar purges me too, St. Louis sugar is better, then dont bring Nasco cornflakes, I prefer Kellogs. Others include but not limited to Mango and Pineapple juice, Fresh fruits, I don't want agbalumo o! Cartons of Malta Guinness, fresh salad from Mr. Bigg's (I dont really like Cooperative salad, it upsets my tummy), 5crates of fresh eggs with chicken or beef, Vegetable oil, Palm oil and bag of rice. Pls, don't boda urself to make 'Ogi' for me, Hollandia custard(5bags) ma wa alright fun mi.
Tnk u so much! May Allah continue to bless you as you honour this little request from ur one & only friend! One love! Ramadan Kareem Remember to add swiss lace or french lace 10yrd 4 aso odun.

May Almighty Allah grant unto us our prayer requests, and make this Nation peaceful and flourish like a cedar of Lebanon.

Wishing you all the best of the season!

Ole! Alatenuje angry angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by siddiq202(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2013
^^^^ grin grin grin Indeed you like looking for trouble
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
siddiq202: ^^^^ grin grin grin Indeed you like looking for trouble

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
speedyboi:

Ole! Alatenuje angry angry angry tongue tongue

So ra re o....e wrong to ask for what I desire again ni?

Even Baba God talk sey make we ask according to our heart desires!

Hope u dey fast sha!
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
siddiq202: ^^^^ grin grin grin Indeed you like looking for trouble

That "indeed" means u sabi the guy well well be that!
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by siddiq202(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
ayobase:

That "indeed" means u sabi the guy well well be that!

Check his signature
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by deols(f): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan joke.

Not bad.

Me sef dont want any cheap gift o

In fact, All ramadan messages must be written with heart moving words.
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by deols(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
deols: Ramadan joke.

Not bad.

Me sef dont want any cheap gift o

In fact, All ramadan messages must be written with heart moving words.

wink
Surely, u are gonna get!
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2013
Two Christian missionaries, David and Michael, were lost in a scorching desert:s , dying of thirst and hunger when at last they saw a Mosque upfront.smiley
David said: “Michael, let’s pretend we are Muslims. Otherwise, we will not get any food or water and we will dieB-) . My name will be Ahmed. What will be your name?” Michael refused to change his name. When both of them reached the Mosque, the Imam received them well and asked their names;wink . David: “My name is Ahmed.” Michael: “My name is Michael.” The Imam turned to his helpers and said: “Please bring food and water for Michael({}) .” Then he turned to David and said:
“Brother Ahmed, Ramadan MubarakX-o ......DAVID FAINTED: cheesy Happy sunday Peepssmiley
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by deols(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
ayobase: Two Christian missionaries, David and Michael, were lost in a scorching desert:s , dying of thirst and hunger when at last they saw a Mosque upfront.smiley
David said: “Michael, let’s pretend we are Muslims. Otherwise, we will not get any food or water and we will dieB-) . My name will be Ahmed. What will be your name?” Michael refused to change his name. When both of them reached the Mosque, the Imam received them well and asked their names;wink . David: “My name is Ahmed.” Michael: “My name is Michael.” The Imam turned to his helpers and said: “Please bring food and water for Michael({}) .” Then he turned to David and said:
“Brother Ahmed, Ramadan MubarakX-o ......DAVID FAINTED: cheesy Happy sunday Peepssmiley

Did this really happen or you formed it?
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by busar(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
deols:

I guessed he formed it and i also guess he doesn't know the islamic ruling on jokes(lies) .
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
deols:

Just joke...u don't like it?
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
busar: I guessed he formed it and i also guess he doesn't know the islamic ruling on jokes(lies) .

This is healthy jokes, no big deal about it!

I stand to be corrected or banned still!
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by deols(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2013
I have heard of the last one before. I know definitely that you didnt form it. You once heard of it and rewrote it.

The problem with it is, it didnt happen and if you tell it as if it did, you would have lied. Lying is a sin and should be discouraged.

It isnt a thing that gets you banned, though wink
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks!
Howz the fasting going?
Re: Ramadan Jokes! by deols(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
smiley

Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ameenahz(f): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
what do u mean?[img]what do u mean?[/img]what do u mean?

Re: Ramadan Jokes! by ayobase(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2013
I no even see that pix before....loL....make fasting no end then!

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Addiction And Impact On Dawa'h / Arafah Is Tuesday, Strive To Fast That Day! / Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.