Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims (3711 Views)

Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
The below is an extract from islamic laws (sharia), making it impossible for the true muslims to live in peace with the people they call ''infidels''

Then, one wonders if islam is a religion of peace as muslims would want us to swallow. Again, which God is allah who would have his faithfuls to be filled with so much hatred. Muslims talk about haters of islam, when in actual fact, they are the ones who hate the infidels.

KAFIR

Issue 107: * An infidel i.e. a person who does not believe in Allah and His Oneness, is najis. Similarly, Ghulat who believe in any of the holy twelve Imams as God, or that they are incarnations of God, and Khawarij and Nawasib who express enmity towards th e holy Imams, are also najis. And similar is the case of those who deny Prophethood, or any of the necessary laws of Islam, like, Salat and fasting, which are believed by the Muslims as a part of Islam, and which they also know as such.

As regards the people of the Book (i.e. the Jews and the Christians) who do not accept the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah (Peace be upon him and his progeny), they are commonly considered najis, but it is not improbable that they are Clean (tahir/pak). Ho wever, it is better to avoid them.

Issue 108: The entire body of a Kafir, including his hair and nails, and all liquid substances of his body, are najis.

Issue 109: * If the parents, paternal grandmother and paternal grandfather of a minor child are all kafir, that child is najis, except when he is intelligent enough, and professes Islam. When, even one person from his parents or grandparents is a Muslim, the child is Clean (tahir/pak) (The details will be explained in rule 217).

Issue 110: * A person about whom it is not known whether he is a Muslim or not, and if no signs exist to establish him as a Muslim, he will be considered Clean (tahir/pak). But he will not have the privileges of a Muslim, like, he cannot marry a Muslim woman, nor can he be buried in a Muslim cemetery.

Issue 111: Any person who abuses any of the twelve holy Imams on account of enmity, is najis.

Source: www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-ali-al-husayni-al-sistani/taharat#kafir
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Sunnymatey(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Their problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Annunaki(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let's see how their al taquiya experts and spin doctors spin this off.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by true2god: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
truthman2012:
The below is an extract from islamic laws (sharia), making it impossible for the true muslims to live in peace with what they call ''infidels''

Then, one wonders if islam is a religion of peace as muslims would want us to swallow. Again, which God is allah who would have his faithfuls to be filled with so much hatred. Muslims talk about haters of islam, when in actual fact, they are the ones who hate the infidels.

KAFIR

Issue 107: * An infidel i.e. a person who does not believe in Allah and His Oneness, is najis. Similarly, Ghulat who believe in any of the holy twelve Imams as God, or that they are incarnations of God, and Khawarij and Nawasib who express enmity towards th e holy Imams, are also najis. And similar is the case of those who deny Prophethood, or any of the necessary laws of Islam, like, Salat and fasting, which are believed by the Muslims as a part of Islam, and which they also know as such.

As regards the people of the Book (i.e. the Jews and the Christians) who do not accept the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah (Peace be upon him and his progeny), they are commonly considered najis, but it is not improbable that they are Clean (tahir/pak). Ho wever, it is better to avoid them.

Issue 108: The entire body of a Kafir, including his hair and nails, and all liquid substances of his body, are najis.

Issue 109: * If the parents, paternal grandmother and paternal grandfather of a minor child are all kafir, that child is najis, except when he is intelligent enough, and professes Islam. When, even one person from his parents or grandparents is a Muslim, the child is Clean (tahir/pak) (The details will be explained in rule 217).

Issue 110: * A person about whom it is not known whether he is a Muslim or not, and if no signs exist to establish him as a Muslim, he will be considered Clean (tahir/pak). But he will not have the privileges of a Muslim, like, he cannot marry a Muslim woman, nor can he be buried in a Muslim cemetery.

Issue 111: Any person who abuses any of the twelve holy Imams on account of enmity, is najis.

Source: www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-ali-al-husayni-al-sistani/taharat#kafir
The muslims hate we kafir so much yet they cannot stop running to blessed kafir lands for a better life. The muslims, in their mosques, with shout: DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISRAEL, but yet 90% of them want to relocate to the US (the islamic land of the great satan).

The US sanctioned Iran with official visa refusals and the Iranian started crying and complaining. Donald Trump asked for a temporary halt on muslim migration into the US until muslim terrorist issues are sorted out and the entire muslim world called for his withdrawal from the US presidential race but completely ignored saudi arabia's official of visa denials to non-muslims.

On a more serios note, God has been so good separating the muslim world from we kafir. But the welcoming of the american and European kafir of millions of muslims into their land (with free housing, food, medicare, etc) will surely spell doom for the kafir lands. You dont put cat and rat in the same basket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
true2god:
The muslims hate we kafir so much yet they cannot stop running to blessed kafir lands for a better life. The muslims, in their mosques, with shout: DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISRAEL, but yet 90% of them want to relocate to the US (the islamic land of the great satan).

The US sanctioned Iran with official visa refusals and the Iranian started crying and complaining. Donald Trump asked for a temporary halt on muslim migration into the US until muslim terrorist issues are sorted out and the entire muslim world called for his withdrawal from the US presidential race but completely ignored saudi arabia's official of visa denials to non-muslims.

On a more serios note, God has been so good separating the muslim world from we kafir. But the welcoming of the american and European kafir of millions of muslims into their land (with free housing, food, medicare, etc) will surely spell doom for the kafir lands. You dont put cat and rat in the same basket.

I used to think the white are wise people but is a surprise that the muslims are playing on their intelligence. A nairaland muslim once said the migration of muslims to the west is to conquer their land for islam. I wonder why the west is giving them such latitude. In Britain, muslims are already asking for sharia law and that is due to the freedom they enjoy in the west, which these evil people don't allow in their own land.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Annunaki:
Let's see how their al taquiya experts and spin doctors spin this off.

I doubt if they will come up with anything because there is is nothing to refute.

Islam is as evil as other cults around.
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Muslims are mute as usual in the face of truth.

Is islam evil or not, going by its laws that breed hatred for fellow humans?

Would the true God encourage hatred or love?

Something is seriously wrong with islam and its god is a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
When islam stands to dare us, christians chant as Jesus' warrior and we win them.
They say we bash them and we call them names and thats the reason for not talking to us on forums.

God bless Christians! We will win on the last days and everybody will see that we serve.
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2016
true2god:

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2016
cool

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
cool

Are there two qurans?

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

Are there two qurans?

Nope, but we all know the Bible is not one shocked cool
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Nope, but we all know the Bible is not one shocked cool

Wetin you day rant sef. Which kain talk be bible isn't one. You be muslim and christian at the same time now shay?
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Where is the Sharia taken from?

I am not surprised, allaah would say something in a verse and reverse it in another verse. He is never consistent, being deceitful.

The greatest success of satan in this world is islam.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

Wetin you day rant sef. Which kain talk be bible isn't one. You be muslim and christian at the same time now shay?

you are obviously confused.. Are Catholics using the same Bible with the protestants? Are he using the same Bible with the prostestants? Are the Mormons using the same Bible with the prostestants? How many Bible exactly do we have? tongue

I was never a Christian btw and will never be.. Even though I am getting married to a Christian cool grin cheesy
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

you are obviously confused.. Are Catholics using the same Bible with the protestants? Are he using the same Bible with the prostestants? Are the Mormons using the same Bible with the prostestants? How many Bible exactly do we have? tongue

I was never a Christian btw and will never be.. Even though I am getting married to a Christian cool grin cheesy

But you kill a muslim who becomes a christian. What makes you think she would marry you?
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
truthman2012:

www.nairaland.com/2933766/bible-versions-better-than-quranic

are you using the same bible with the Catholics or the witness or the Mormons?

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

But you kill a muslim who becomes a christian. What makes you think she would marry you?
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

I have never kill anyone and never will kill... I don't believe in death for apostate as well, the quran is clear on that... That she would marry me? The fkkkk.. Do you think every other Christians are dumb like you?

Fyi: I am getting married to either truthman2012's daughter or that notorious plappville tongue grin
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I have never kill anyone and never will kill... I don't believe in death for apostate as well, the quran is clear on that... That she would marry me? The fkkkk.. Do you think every other Christians are dumb like you?

Fyi: I am getting married to either truthman2012's daughter or that notorious plappville tongue grin

U know why I don't like you, you can never change. Insult people to prove a point. What's the cause for dumb now?
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

U know why I don't like you, you can never change. Insult people to prove a point. What's the cause for dumb now?

grin grin grin emmm!! Sorry!! It was a slip of hand grin plus my phone autocorrect is messing me up...

Oya let's continue wink
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Quote some passages in the different Bible and let's see if they are not saying the same thing. You should be able to substantiate your claim.

Did I hear you say you want to get married to a Christian? That girl is not a Christian who wants to marry a muslim. That she bears a Christian's name doesn't make her a true Christian.

But why muslim you look for somebody to pollute? There a so many muslim girls looking for husband, you didn't see any of them to marry but an innocent but ignorant girl.

Besides, the quran forbids you to marry a non-muslims, why your interest to violate it?

Qur'an 2:221
Do not marry unbelieving
women (idolaters), until they
believe: A slave woman who
believes is better than an
unbelieving woman, even
though she allures you. Nor
marry (your girls) to
unbelievers until they believe: A
man slave who believes is
better than an unbeliever, even
though he allures you.
Unbelievers do (but) beckon
you to the Fire. But Allah
beckons by His Grace to the
Garden (of bliss) and
forgiveness, and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: That
they may celebrate His praise.
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin emmm!! Sorry!! It was a slip of hand grin plus my phone autocorrect is messing me up...

Oya let's continue wink

See you. Stop insulting people. It's not good for you.
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
truthman2012:

Quote some passages in the different Bible and let's see if they are not saying the same thing. You should be able to substantiate your claim.

[b] okay, let's start from here:

New International Version
Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he
became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem
three months and ten days. He did evil in
the eyes of the LORD.
New Living Translation
three months and ten days. Jehoiachin did
what was evil in the LORD's sight.

English Standard Version
became king, and he reigned three months
and ten days in Jerusalem. He did what
was evil in the sight of the LORD.

New American Standard Bible
Jehoiachin was eight years old when he
and ten days in Jerusalem, and he did evil
in the sight of the LORD.

King James Bible
began to reign, and he reigned three
months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he
did that which was evil in the sight of the
LORD.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he
became king and reigned three months
and 10 days in Jerusalem. He did what
was evil in the LORD's sight.

International Standard Version
became king, and he reigned for three
months and ten days in Jerusalem, all the
while doing what the LORD considered to
be evil.

NET Bible
and ten days in Jerusalem. He did evil in
the sight of the LORD.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Jehoiakin was eight years old when he
began to rule as king. He was king for
three months and ten days in Jerusalem.
He did what the LORD considered evil.

Jubilee Bible 2000
months and ten days in Jerusalem; and he
LORD.

http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/36-9.htm

Which do we believe now 18 or 8 .

Meanwhile this is just a tip and not even the bone of contention, and I want a straight answer before I present the bone of contention... [/b]

Did I hear you say you want to get married to a Christian? That girl is not a Christian who want to marry a muslim. That she bears a Christian's name doesn't make her a true Christian.

I am getting married to your daughter by God's grace wink

But why muslim you look for somebody to pollute? There a so many muslim girls looking for husband, you didn't see any of them to marry but an innocent but ignorant girl.

If that is your own definition of pollution, well it remains your cup of tea...

Besides, the quran forbids you to marry a non-muslims, why your interest to violate it?

Qur'an 2:221
You must not marry unbelieving
women (idolaters), until they
believe: A slave woman who
believes is better than an
unbelieving woman, even
though she allures you. Nor
marry (your girls) to
unbelievers until they believe: A
man slave who believes is
better than an unbeliever, even
though he allures you.
Unbelievers do (but) beckon
you to the Fire. But Allah
beckons by His Grace to the
Garden (of bliss) and
forgiveness, and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: That
they may celebrate His praise.

I guess you are blind to see the underlined cheesy
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

See you. Stop insulting people. It's not good for you.

okay ogami sir cool
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

[b] okay, let's start from here:

New International Version
three months and ten days. He did evil in
the eyes of the LORD.
New Living Translation
three months and ten days. Jehoiachin did
what was evil in the LORD's sight.

English Standard Version
and ten days in Jerusalem. He did what
was evil in the sight of the LORD.

New American Standard Bible
and ten days in Jerusalem, and he did evil
in the sight of the LORD.

King James Bible
months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he
LORD.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he
became king and reigned three months
and 10 days in Jerusalem. He did what
was evil in the LORD's sight.

International Standard Version
became king, and he reigned for three
months and ten days in Jerusalem, all the
while doing what the LORD considered to
be evil.

NET Bible
and ten days in Jerusalem. He did evil in
the sight of the LORD.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Jehoiakin was eight years old when he
began to rule as king. He was king for
three months and ten days in Jerusalem.
He did what the LORD considered evil.

Jubilee Bible 2000
months and ten days in Jerusalem; and he
LORD.

http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/36-9.htm

Which do we believe now 18 or 8 .

Meanwhile this is just a tip and not even the bone of contention, and I want a straight answer before I present the bone of contention... [/b]

I am getting married to your daughter by God's grace wink

If that is your own definition of pollution, well it remains your cup of tea...

I guess you are blind to see the underlined cheesy

What are you saying?

Do those versions belong to particular denominations?

Are you exonerating the quran from such discrepancies? Many of such discrepancies are spoken directly by allaah.

Pls note those discrepancies are just history and not the words spoken by the God of the Bible.

Who is an idolater in islam? Is anyone who is not a muslim an idolater?

Anyway, all this is irrevant to the subject of the thread.
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by true2god: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
cool
The issue at hand is why cant muslims co-exist with other people and are yet running to kafir countries for a better life. The problem is not them running to kafir countries but wanting to force their islamic beliefs into the host populations, the same islamic beliefs that made them a poor and unstable country.

Almost all muslim countries are failed countries and are facing one crisis or the other. The few stable ones among them are the ones that have kafir security or military presence in their countries, like saudi arabia, qatar, kuwait, oman, uae.
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Annunaki(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I have never kill anyone and never will kill... I don't believe in death for apostate as well, the quran is clear on that...

Then you can't be a true muslim, all true muslims believe in killing for the cause of allahh. Thank God you are not as bad as mohamed.

Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by truthman2012(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Then you can't be a true muslim, all true muslims believe in killing for the cause of allahh. Thank God you are not as bad as mohamed.

Truly, most muslims are better than Muhammad in terms of everything. No muslims could follow most of his bad examples: marrying a baby girl, marrying the wife of his adopted son, robbing commercial caravans etc. Most muslims of today cannot do such things.
Re: Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2016
truthman2012:

What are you saying?

water grin

Do those versions belong to particular denominations?

that was why I said it's not the bone of contention... I want your reply to that before presenting the bone of contention..

Are you exonerating the quran from such discrepancies? Many of such discrepancies are spoken directly by allaah.

my descrepancy is better that yours shocked isn't that what you are trying to do?

Pls note those discrepancies are just history and not the words spoken by the God of the Bible.

but the same Bible made us understand that every word in it is Gods breathe, no? The question still remain, is it 18 or 8

Who is an idolater in islam? Is anyone who is not a muslim an idolater?

idolater is different froom unbeliever

Anyway, all this is irrevant to the subject of the thread.

I see you running away already grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Co-moderating This Section? / Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam / The Certainty Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.